Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

FIVE Sweet Words You Can Say To A Girl That Will Make Her Fall Without Knowing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FIVE Sweet Words You Can Say To A Girl That Will Make Her Fall Without Knowing. (423 Views)

How To Get A Girl Fall Without Asking Her Out. / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FIVE Sweet Words You Can Say To A Girl That Will Make Her Fall Without Knowing. by Skypertrend(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
FIVE Sweet Words You Can Say To A Girl That Will Make Her Fall Without Knowing.

As a man, when you notice that your woman is always moody and always keeping to herself, it's not right because when they is love no secret can be kept ,and with these sweet words you can create a strong bond and trust.

I was just telling my friend about you. They are so jealous.

I had a dream about you last night it was definitely R-rated.

I enjoy your company more than anyone else’s in the whole world.

You always know how to make me smile, even when I’m down.

There’s no one in the world who can understand me better than you do.

Waiting for you at home, come back soon, i miss you.

The world can cry foul by seeing you with me, but everything is fair in love and war.

I could attempt to live without you, but I would fail miserably .

You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you are the love of my life, you are my one and only, you are my everything.

You're my drug, you're my shoulder to lean on, you're my best friend, you're the love of my life, you're my everything.
Continue reading.....https://skypertrend.com/2020/11/03/five-sweet-words-you-can-say-to-a-girl-that-will-make-her-fall-without-knowing/

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / Ladies Only / Can Someone Explain To Me Why We Should Legalize Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.