Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World (55320 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
The world is watching with baited breath on Tuesday as Americans head to the polls to decide the outcome of the Presidential election after a year of unprecedented global chaos and violence in the US.

Around the globe, there were mixed feelings of fear and excitement at the prospect of who will be America's next President.

Some of the major international newspapers avoided the subject on their front pages on Tuesday morning, choosing to wait for a potential outcome on Wednesday.

But some projected the global mood of anticipation and uncertainty.

There were cartoon depictions of the two candidates, illustrations of the American flag and photographs of some of the masked voters who will decide the outcome, their comments splashed across the front pages in various languages.

Here are some of the many global front pages on Tuesday November 3, 2020.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12621290_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12621291_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12621292_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12621293_4_jpeg9679ccb5a92f650b83fcf29e0a6a6775

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12621299_5_jpegddf9c9a45551e218c4018d5c53e9f6bb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12621300_6_jpegc57de7ffb63a04971dc3a933cf2f080d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12621301_7_jpegaba4c12c0307ac56aedf5e7b2dadf69b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12621302_8_jpeg4f84f02beb6427bc9a6d8d09d2376746

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8909807/The-world-watching-Newspaper-pages-globe-day-election.html

3 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by WoundedLamb: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
World power

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by DenreleDave(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
cool
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Freestainworld(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Real democracy playing out.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by uncleck: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
The world is so much interested in US presidential election because whoever wins, has very significant impact on the whole world. But currently, whoever wins will be of little significance to Nigeria: It can't get worst than it is now

134 Likes 14 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by uchman(m): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Same old men ruling America and they are doing fine.
Why is our own old men misbehaving, is it a curse?

216 Likes 14 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Righteousness89(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2020
The World Today is at a point of Terrible Deep uncertainty..
The Elections in the USA Today is Highly Important. It is likely to show the Direction the World is heading to based on who wins..

America is a Mystery Nation Blessed by GOD Almighty because of their Foundation.
They had this Judaic Foundation which made the Founding Fathers to be Men who Trust and Depended on GOD.

Another Reason for America being Blessed was For the Resolute of the Founding Fathers to Stand with the Nation of Isreal. Isreal is GOD First born. The Covenant says, "I will Bless them that Bless you and Curse those that Curse you"

The USA has always stood by Isreal irrespective of Party and so on.

Majority of the Modern day Democrats and Liberals began to go astray! They Fully Turned against God and the Founding Principles of the Founding Fathers!
It began Slightly with bill Clinton but became more with Obama..
This does not Mean that all the Republicans and Conservatives are Holy. No! But Majority of the Republicans and Conservatives are the ones that Hold the little Godly morals and values in the USA Today..

The USA as a Nation has Invented, Exported, advanced and Sponsored Iniquity, Abominations, Evils , abortions,Sodomy and Wickedness to the Nations of the World.

The USA to me is the "Mystery Babylon" that will be destroyed in 1 hour because of its evils, abominations and Wickedness. See Revelation 18 For more Insight. Infact the Cup of the USA is almost Filled.

Due to the Cry of the Believers in that USA, God Almighty brought Donald Trump to Power.
Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy For the Inhabitants of USA and the World at Large.
Trump might not be a Saint but Some Righteousness is Found in Him. God does not work with people who feel they are Perfect or they know it all! Trump is what I call a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands..

I Repeat! Trump's Presidency is a kind of Period of Mercy for the Nation and the People. We see how his Presidency has advanced the Gospel and advanced Isreal which is what God is after.

The USA of today Especially the Democrats, Liberals and the Leftist have Gone Full throttle against GOD and against the Foundation on which the United States was Built! The Judgement of GOD is set to Dissolve America! We have seen a little of that in California which is now officially Hellifornia!

The Presidency of Donald Trump due to some Righteousness found in Him and His Stand For the Nation of Isreal is what is Holding the Full Wrath of GOD on the USA.

If Trump is not Re-elected ( Which I Pray does not Happen), America and the World at Large will feel a taste of The Wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD!

My Admonishment to those in the USA is that you vote based on the Word of God and Moral Values.

Most Important is For all to Live Ready because The Trump of GOD will Blast at anytime..

If you Miss the Rapture! It will be unfortunate! It would have been Better you were not Born!!

May the GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Isreal Give us Understanding of these things..

166 Likes 26 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Sunofgod(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Revolution loading.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by gwanggaeto(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Election in USA is like the world Electing a Leader....So it is a big world event...

Let the best man win....

I sell Electronics and Household Appliances, visit our online store www.goldenleafstore.com to make purchases today.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by hidhrhis(m): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin
forex traders will be waiting for the outcome of this preseidential election like a pregnant woman waiting to deliver

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Faithfull19: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oga trump if u win abeg make u do better for we naija youth...Nigeria done tire us.....make America visa easy for us to get

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by NofiuFade(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
#BiddenHarris2020 tag everyone around you grin
Bidden Harris is coming!

We love you @TheRealDonaldTrump, you ve really try all your best but Bidden Harris can do it better

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by YorubaKinging: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
The end is near

Beware of false teachers

They post long meaningless, copy and paste Epistles

They believe more in the doctrines of men more than what the books of prophecy says

Perfect example is righteousness89, who in the same long Epistles called USA the great Babylon, also as a nation blessed by God

Despite USA being the nation that has corrupted the whole world, and made war in almost every country.

But behold the fall of the great Babylon is here

You will surely believe

Get out of her my people, that you share not in her punishment

For her sins are risen up to the skies .

Trump will die in office. When this happens, ...RUN

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by primestreams: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin I love any of them that will totally clean terrorist from our country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Spechialone(f): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
My favorite part of this whole show is the debate that preceds the election

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by lonlytroy(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Who America epp if not for those yeye polithiecians we get for Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Hienna(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
grin..
Overnight winning
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Openbusiness: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please I'm selling buckets and GP tanks, in case any Democrats need to cry a river tonight. All colors and sizes are available.... Taink u grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Donald Trump is a person with no moral compass who does not distinguish between right and wrong nor between truth and falsehood. He is a person entirely lacking in empathy. He is the poster boy for every one of the seven deadly sins.
He has been married three times and has cheated on each of his wives. He has been accused of sexual harassment by no less than 18 women. He was supposed to answer in court to sexually molesting a thirteen year old girl, but evidently the case was settled. Hush money or threats? We don’t really know.
He has consistently cheated contractors out of their fees and forced them to pay workers out of pocket. Then when they try to sue in court for unpaid earnings, he has them black listed and put out of business.
Politically he is a demagogue who exploits the divisions in our society for political gain, making scapegoats of Mexicans and Muslims.
He thinks he is a phenomenal businessman. Many of his businesses have gone bankrupt and he is the respondent in literally thousands of law suits. No American bank would loan to him so he had to obtain money from Deutches bank and from Russian oligarchs. His ties with Russia go back some years and they probably have Kompromat on him. In any case he is Putin’s puppet as Hillary Clinton so aptly stated.
In short, Trump is Lifeless.
So therefore, Trump is a goner.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Theflint1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
No Nigerian newspaper? undecided

3 Likes

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by BUSHHUNTER: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
#TeamBiden

I voted Biden already

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
NofiuFade:
#BiddenHarris2020 tag everyone around you grin
Bidden Harris is coming!
Yes oo

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by BUSHHUNTER: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Vote BLUE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by stevio(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
How i wish Trump wins,i just love his guts.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Theflint1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World Today is at a point of Terrible Deep uncertainty..
The Elections in the USA Today is Highly Important. It is likely to show the Direction the World is heading to based on who wins..

America is a Mystery Nation Blessed by GOD Almighty because of their Foundation.
They had this Judaic Foundation which made the Founding Fathers to be Men who Trust and Depended on GOD.

Another Reason for America being Blessed was For the Resolute of the Founding Fathers to Stand with the Nation of Isreal. Isreal is GOD First born. The Covenant says, "I will Bless them that Bless you and Curse those that Curse you"

The USA has always stood by Isreal irrespective of Party and so on.

Majority of the Modern day Democrats and Liberals began to go astray! They Fully Turned against God and the Founding Principles of the Founding Fathers!
It began Slightly with bill Clinton but became more with Obama..
This does not Mean that all the Republicans and Conservatives are Holy. No! But Majority of the Republicans and Conservatives are the ones that Hold the little Godly morals and values in the USA Today..

The USA as a Nation has Invented, Exported, advanced and Sponsored Iniquity, Abominations, Evils , abortions,Sodomy and Wickedness to the Nations of the World.

The USA to me is the "Mystery Babylon" that will be destroyed in 1 hour because of its evils, abominations and Wickedness. See Revelation 18 For more Incite. Infact the Cup of the USA is almost Filled.

Due to the Cry of the Believers in that USA, God Almighty brought Donald Trump to Power.
Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy For the Inhabitants of USA and the World at Large.
Trump might not be a Saint but Some Righteousness is Found in Him. God does not work with people who feel they are Perfect or they know it all! Trump is what I call a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands..

I Repeat! Trump's Presidency is a kind of Period of Mercy for the Nation and the People. We see how his Presidency has advanced the Gospel and advanced Isreal which is what God is after.

The USA of today Especially the Democrats, Liberals and the Leftist have Gone Full throttle against GOD and against the Foundation on which the United States was Built! The Judgement of GOD is set to Dissolve America! We have seen a little of that in California which is now officially Hellifornia!

The Presidency of Donald Trump due to some Righteousness found in Him and His Stand For the Nation of Isreal is what is Holding the Full Wrath of GOD on the USA.

If Trump is not Re-elected ( Which I Pray does not Happen), America and the World at Large will feel a taste of The Wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD!

My Admonishment to those in the USA is that you vote based on the Word of God and Moral Values.

Most Important is For all to Live Ready because The Trump of GOD will Blast at anytime..

If you Miss the Rapture! It will be unfortunate! It would have been Better you were not Born!!

May the GOD of Abramham. Isaac and Isreal Give us Understanding of these things..
[/i]

Mumu no dey tire you?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by CAPSLOCKED: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT. THAT 2 ODDS CAN'T GO IN VAIN. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Uyi168: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
The way they go about the elections, the calculations and permutations, the thing hard pass further mathematics o

embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Starzo: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
but CNN can deceive themselves sha

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Belgium Apologises, Hands Over Lumuba's Last Remains To Family 61 Years After / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.