Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World (55415 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:36am On Nov 04, 2020
uchman:
Same old men ruling America and they are doing fine.
Why is our own old men misbehaving, is it a curse?

Good question.

Because Nigerian youths are lazy cowards everywhere.

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by DORS(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World Today is at a point of Terrible Deep uncertainty..
The Elections in the USA Today is Highly Important. It is likely to show the Direction the World is heading to based on who wins..

America is a Mystery Nation Blessed by GOD Almighty because of their Foundation.
They had this Judaic Foundation which made the Founding Fathers to be Men who Trust and Depended on GOD.

Another Reason for America being Blessed was For the Resolute of the Founding Fathers to Stand with the Nation of Isreal. Isreal is GOD First born. The Covenant says, "I will Bless them that Bless you and Curse those that Curse you"

The USA has always stood by Isreal irrespective of Party and so on.

Majority of the Modern day Democrats and Liberals began to go astray! They Fully Turned against God and the Founding Principles of the Founding Fathers!
It began Slightly with bill Clinton but became more with Obama..
This does not Mean that all the Republicans and Conservatives are Holy. No! But Majority of the Republicans and Conservatives are the ones that Hold the little Godly morals and values in the USA Today..

The USA as a Nation has Invented, Exported, advanced and Sponsored Iniquity, Abominations, Evils , abortions,Sodomy and Wickedness to the Nations of the World.

The USA to me is the "Mystery Babylon" that will be destroyed in 1 hour because of its evils, abominations and Wickedness. See Revelation 18 For more Insight. Infact the Cup of the USA is almost Filled.

Due to the Cry of the Believers in that USA, God Almighty brought Donald Trump to Power.
Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy For the Inhabitants of USA and the World at Large.
Trump might not be a Saint but Some Righteousness is Found in Him. God does not work with people who feel they are Perfect or they know it all! Trump is what I call a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands..

I Repeat! Trump's Presidency is a kind of Period of Mercy for the Nation and the People. We see how his Presidency has advanced the Gospel and advanced Isreal which is what God is after.

The USA of today Especially the Democrats, Liberals and the Leftist have Gone Full throttle against GOD and against the Foundation on which the United States was Built! The Judgement of GOD is set to Dissolve America! We have seen a little of that in California which is now officially Hellifornia!

The Presidency of Donald Trump due to some Righteousness found in Him and His Stand For the Nation of Isreal is what is Holding the Full Wrath of GOD on the USA.

If Trump is not Re-elected ( Which I Pray does not Happen), America and the World at Large will feel a taste of The Wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD!

My Admonishment to those in the USA is that you vote based on the Word of God and Moral Values.

Most Important is For all to Live Ready because The Trump of GOD will Blast at anytime..

If you Miss the Rapture! It will be unfortunate! It would have been Better you were not Born!!

May the GOD of Abramham. Isaac and Isreal Give us Understanding of these things..

I just like Righteousness89

3 Likes

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Sleekfingers: 12:43am On Nov 04, 2020
primestreams:
grin I love any of them that will totally clean terrorist from our country

and u think the usa will come and clean the monsters we created? You go wait tire......what does the united states stand to gain.... They prefer the middle east...because thats why the money at......wetin nigeria dey bring to the table.....nothing......and expect the US to come and clean your mess......
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 04, 2020
DORS:

I just like Righteousness89
Awwwnnn
I can see you are deeply in love with him from your comment cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by DORS(m): 12:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwnnn I can see you are deeply in love with him from your comment cheesy
I'm a gentleman and a Christian (that's why I'm proud of his comments)

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 04, 2020
DORS:

I'm a gentleman and a Christian (that's why I'm proud of his comments)
But u didn't say this initially though...you stated your intentions and how you just like him unconditionally
Well what do I know, Perhaps, I misinterpreted your comment smiley
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by largeman4u(m): 1:47am On Nov 04, 2020
The election is very very close and turnout is massive.
Joe B is leading currently.

Buy Tokunbo and Naija used Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Obc1234(m): 1:52am On Nov 04, 2020
God bless America God bless Nigeria
Just joined nairaland after many times of trying

2 Likes

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Monday123: 2:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Elections in the USA Today is Highly Important. It is likely to show the Direction the World is heading to based on who wins..

America is a Mystery Nation Blessed by GOD Almighty because of their Foundation.
They had this Judaic Foundation which made the Founding Fathers to be Men who Trust and Depended on GOD.

Another Reason for America being Blessed was For the Resolute of the Founding Fathers to Stand with the Nation of Isreal. Isreal is GOD First born. The Covenant says, "I will Bless them that Bless you and Curse those that Curse you"

Majority of the Modern day Democrats and Liberals began to go astray! They Fully Turned against God and the Founding Principles of the Founding Fathers!
This does not Mean that all the Republicans and Conservatives are Holy. No! But Majority of the Republicans and Conservatives are the ones that Hold the little Godly morals and values in the USA Today..

The USA as a Nation has Invented, Exported, advanced and Sponsored Iniquity, Abominations, Evils , abortions,Sodomy and Wickedness to the Nations of the World.

The USA to me is the "Mystery Babylon" that will be destroyed in 1 hour because of its evils, abominations and Wickedness. See Revelation 18 For more Insight. Infact the Cup of the USA is almost Filled.

Due to the Cry of the Believers in that USA, God Almighty brought Donald Trump to Power.
Trump Presidency is a Period of Mercy For the Inhabitants of USA and the World at Large.
Trump might not be a Saint but Some Righteousness is Found in Him. God does not work with people who feel they are Perfect or they know it all! Trump is what I call a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands..

I Repeat! Trump's Presidency is a kind of Period of Mercy for the Nation and the People. We see how his Presidency has advanced the Gospel and advanced Isreal which is what God is after.

The USA of today Especially the Democrats, Liberals and the Leftist have Gone Full throttle against GOD and against the Foundation on which the United States was Built! The Judgement of GOD is set to Dissolve America! We have seen a little of that in California which is now officially Hellifornia!

The Presidency of Donald Trump due to some Righteousness found in Him and His Stand For the Nation of Isreal is what is Holding the Full Wrath of GOD on the USA.

If Trump is not Re-elected ( Which I Pray does not Happen), America and the World at Large will feel a taste of The Wrath of the ALMIGHTY GOD!

My Admonishment to those in the USA is that you vote based on the Word of God and Moral Values.

Most Important is For all to Live Ready because The Trump of GOD will Blast at anytime..

If you Miss the Rapture! It will be unfortunate! It would have been Better you were not Born!!

May the GOD of Abramham. Isaac and Isreal Give us Understanding of these things..

whatever weed you been smoking, surely hasnt been good for u. Saying god blesses one nation more than another is the reason why the likes of u never prosper, the same america that have been at war ever since its creation is god blessing, lol. the donald trump the likes of u are drooling over hates you because you are black, he dispises you and u still lick his a.rse like your breakfast.. the same trump whose hobby is molesting young women, defrauds charity orgs ... lol, he himself said it..... i like the poorly educated

2 Likes

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by kayc0(f): 2:34am On Nov 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by TecM0: 2:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Omo Trump is loosing more states and Electoral collage , it's 85 : 61 as we speak in favour of Biden
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Openbusiness: 2:45am On Nov 04, 2020
freshMallam1122:
yimuuu..see him yeye ugly face...Democrat is leading on a big margin now
Na Trump go win. How many buckets do you need? grin
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by AngelicBeing: 2:50am On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
Omo Trump is loosing more states and Electoral collage , it's 85 : 61 as we speak in favour of Biden
Chai, it seems it is over for Trump sad
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Babaken(m): 2:52am On Nov 04, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy

Places like Nigeria the News papers headlines tomorrow would have been

APC thugs hijacked ballot boxes in Ayo Ekiti.

APC thugs shot dead two INEC officers in Edo State

Lagos Election violence: INEC declared election inconclusive. haha ha

Card readers malfunctioning as voters waited.

Liar Mohammed called PDP for electoral rigging

So many negativity in a shut hole called Nigeria
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by TecM0: 2:52am On Nov 04, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Chai, it seems it is over for Trump sad

Let's wait for 17 west coast state on different time zones

But Biden is even dragging his stronghold like Florida with him shocked this election is a close one

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by calcal: 2:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Any way it goes, one should expect those guys to loot anything lootable.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by IjebuWarrior: 3:11am On Nov 04, 2020
ezugegere:

What has Trump done to you?

A whole lot of BS... angry

What has he done FOR you?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by koolpal(m): 3:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Electoral College for now...
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by blueAgent(m): 3:39am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
yeah, but a liberal progressive person, I'll choose Biden anytime any day.

You think Biden give a Bleep about blacks?

Bro they are paid and compelled to act to the script.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by abbey621(m): 4:29am On Nov 04, 2020
blueAgent:

You think Biden give a Bleep about blacks?

Bro they are paid and compelled to act to the script.

None of them gives a flip about black people but this election is mainly about the Covid 19 response and this is why Trump will lose.

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by onyemechi33: 4:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Approximately 120mins ago
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by davidnazee: 4:42am On Nov 04, 2020
abbey621:

None of them gives a flip about black people but this election is mainly about the Covid 19 response and this is why Trump will lose.

You really believe what you just said??
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by abbey621(m): 4:49am On Nov 04, 2020
davidnazee:

You really believe what you just said??

yes, unless some magic happens all Biden needs is one of Wisconsin, Michigan or Pennsylvania and he becomes the next president.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by k2money(m): 4:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hello buddy, you are a mumu man
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:08am On Nov 04, 2020
hidhrhis:
grin
forex traders will be waiting for the outcome of this preseidential election like a pregnant woman waiting to deliver
Swears grin

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by CanadaOrBust: 5:12am On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:
God bless America God bless Nigeria
Just joined nairaland after many times of trying

Welcome to NL. But how hard can it be to join NL!
Many times trying?! Na JAMB?!

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 04, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
#TeamBiden
I voted Biden already
Supported

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Ogaonos:
by the time biden wins eh nairaland go quiet.pro trump supporters go go into hiding.dude that nonsense.the problem with Christianity is false pastors and God will soon send judgement on them.they have DEMARKET Christ that most youth are having cold warm attitude towards church.as for American Joe biden shuldnt promote atheism na that area go affect america.we all big sinners but no spit and mock God

Joe biden that went to church on election day, took holy communion, is that the man that will promote atheism?

Its only a lunatic that will support trump for reelection
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by lanocfoods: 5:23am On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
Electoral collage is now 192 for biden and 114 for trump, but they say its not over yet
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by TecM0: 5:27am On Nov 04, 2020
lanocfoods:

Electoral collage is now 192 for biden and 114 for trump, but they say its not over yet

209 : 118 now well it's not
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by NORSIYK(m): 5:34am On Nov 04, 2020
lanocfoods:

Trump is now projected to win, odds are now in his favor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gaza War: IDF Forces Take Over Hamas Parliament ( Pics) / Belgium Apologises, Hands Over Lumuba's Last Remains To Family 61 Years After / China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.