Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World (55352 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by IjebuWarrior: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2020
ezugegere:

Trump is not my President. I wasn't expecting anything from him. I'm not gay. I'm not planning to emigrate to the US illegally. I hate abortion. So I don't have problems with Trump

Even with his morals, deceit, lies etc...

You Okoro pple are just pathetic, simple! Nothing good comes from you guys. undecided
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by engrMikemd(m): 11:50am On Nov 04, 2020
NORSIYK:

Yes
Are they on break now or what
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by JONSYN7154: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Nmezor:
if u say so but I don't get the L. Visa ban on Naija tho

Nigerians are the cause of it.

You need to see plenty people they normally catch at the consular section.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nmezor(f): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
JONSYN7154:

Nigerians are the cause of it.

You need to see plenty people they normally catch at the consular section.
Illegally ?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by ezugegere(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Even with his morals, deceit, lies etc...

You Okoro pple are just pathetic, simple! Nothing good comes from you guys. undecided

You see how idiotic your amala brain is?
Tell me one way Trump has offended you or shut up! You fool!
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by JONSYN7154: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nmezor:
Illegally ?
yes ma'am
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nmezor(f): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
JONSYN7154:
yes ma'am
Alright. Lolz Naija don tire dem now...Do u blame dem? Tho its bad sha
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by JONSYN7154: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nmezor:
Alright. Lolz Naija don tire dem now...Do u blame dem?
can you DM me?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by JONSYN7154: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nmezor:
Alright. Lolz Naija don tire dem now...Do u blame dem? Tho its bad sha
Getting visa is very easy if you follow the set in rules?

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by DORS(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
blueAgent:

You need to do more research on bible and Works prophecy.
Stop relying on old hear say and beliefs that are not grounded in Gid's word.
there's nothing that have happened, Nothing!
nothing new to the earth that have not been revealed or spoken of. The word of God is Ancient but new every morning.
Apart searching the scriptures the revelation for every man's purpose resonates peace and acceptance o those that are the sons of God. I am a Christian.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Boyhood: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Please I'm selling buckets and GP tanks, in case any Democrats need to cry a river tonight. All colors and sizes are available.... Taink u grin
How much for black color GP tank 5000Liters?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Openbusiness: 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Boyhood:

How much for black color GP tank 5000Liters?
grin 200 tasan
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by blueAgent(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
DORS:

there's nothing that have happened, Nothing!
nothing new to the earth that have not been revealed or spoken of. The word of God is Ancient but new every morning.
Apart searching the scriptures the revelation for every man's purpose resonates peace and acceptance o those that are the sons of God. I am a Christian.

I never said there was anything new in the scripture or prophecy.

What I wanted you to understand is that Christians are been mislead globally to believe that present Israel is God's Isreal of Old testament.

That's a big lie.

When you study God's word very well you will understand the truth and hidden lies behind all this.

God is not an author of confusion.
https://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1643.cfm
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by blueAgent(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
ezugegere:

You see how idiotic your amala brain is? Tell me one way Trump has offended you or shut up! You fool!
You dey mind hungry people way dey beef Trump.
Because calls a spade a spade some naive people are offended.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by DORS(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
blueAgent:

I never said there was anything new in the scripture or prophecy.

What I wanted you to understand is that Christians are been mislead globally to believe that present Israel is God's Isreal of Old testament.

That's a big lie.

When you study God's word very well you will understand the truth and hidden lies behind all this.

God is not an author of confusion.
https://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1643.cfm

Do you believe in the prophetic proclamations of the Bible?
if yes,
can you trace your claim to the fact that any race fulfills the prophecy on the Jewish race apart from your acclaimed fake sreal?
answer these and we'll move to other questions if it demands.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by blueAgent(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
DORS:

Do you believe in the prophetic proclamations of the Bible?
if yes,
can you trace your claim to the fact that any race fulfills the prophecy on the Jewish race apart from your acclaimed fake sreal?
answer these and we'll move to other questions if it demands.

Which one did Israel fufill?

Do you know God's purpose and plan for choosing Israel?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by San2ski(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
gwanggaeto:
Election in USA is like the world Electing a Leader....So it is a big world event...

Let the best man win....

I sell Electronics and Household Appliances, visit our online store www.goldenleafstore.com to make purchases today.

You get rechargeable fans?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by San2ski(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Beware of false teachers

They post long meaningless, copy and paste Epistles

They believe more in the doctrines of men more than what the books of prophecy says

Perfect example is righteousness89, who in the same long Epistles called USA the great Babylon, also as a nation blessed by God

Despite USA being the nation that has corrupted the whole world, and made war in almost every country.

But behold the fall of the great Babylon is here

You will surely believe

Get out of her my people, that you share not in her punishment

For her sins are risen up to the skies .

Trump will die in office. When this happens, ...RUN

Not that I support US making war on smaller countries but for argument's sake, did Israel not make wars in the day of the scriptures?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by subcbouy: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
Vote BLUE
Buythen! White House is now blue house gringringrin
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by gwanggaeto(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
San2ski:

You get rechargeable fans?

Yes we have it available
Qasa 18 Rechargeable N26,000
Duravolt 18 Rechargeable N25,000
Century 18 Rechargeable N26,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Belgium Apologises, Hands Over Lumuba's Last Remains To Family 61 Years After / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People / China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.