Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World (55330 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Iran Sets $80m Bounty On Trump’s Head, Eyes White House As Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by engrMikemd(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2020
NORSIYK:

You are still sleeping wake up bro
Give us latest bro
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Jdbrasco2: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2020
salt1:

Thanks for simplifying this. This is the first time I am grabbing this. God bless you.
You are welcome Bro.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by NORSIYK(m): 7:50am On Nov 04, 2020
engrMikemd:

Give us latest bro

Currently Biden is leading Trump on electoral collage 220 to 213, but Trump is leading in states with higher electoral collage numbers like.
North Carolina.
Georgia.
Pennsylvania.
Wisconsin.
Michigan.

While Biden is leading Trump on electoral collage in states like.

Arizona.
Nevada

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by donnie(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2020
uncleck:
The world is so much interested in US presidential election because whoever wins, has very significant impact on the whole world. But currently, whoever wins will be of little significance to Nigeria: It can't get worst than it is now

Naaah..... If Trump looses, white Jesus worshipping Christians are in soup. Hope you have a plan B.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Seyzcham91(m): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2020
listen to yourself! seems you don't even know who trump is sef. does trump to you seem like a person that likes Nigeria or Nigerian or even want us in his country? so your wish is more like a pipe dream that can never happen

You want your wish come true better root for bidens Win! Thats the only Way!
Temitopemo6e6:
Oga trump if u win abeg make u do better for we naija youth...Nigeria done tire us.....make America visa easy for us to get
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by urchcoded(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2020
blueAgent:

You think Biden give a Bleep about blacks?

Bro they are paid and compelled to act to the script.
I'm sure you know better than black Americans supporting him. Oversabi man. Trump is an asshole, Biden is the lesser of two evils.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by SCAMDOCTOR: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Are you a lover of music?

Search no more, the best telegram channel is here for you.
Featuring current Tracks and Albums of your favourite artists, also has a music request capability where you request for a song or album and get it within minutes.

Try it out Now:
https:///UnlimitedMusicPlug
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Seyzcham91:
listen to yourself! seems you don't even know who trump is sef. does trump to you seem like a person that likes Nigeria or Nigerian or even want us in his country? so your wish is more like a pipe dream that can never happen

You want your wish come true better root for bidens Win! Thats the only Way!
If not that your country failed you. I haven't seen any country in Africa that is a hotspot for immigration by Europeans and Americans to live in and work in. All of them are coming for investment and tourism. You are going there because your country is wretched. I can only give credit to south Africa, Rwanda and Morocco. The rest are shit hole including your 'glorious divided nation".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Ogaonos: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Fussion1000:

Joe biden that went to church on election day, took holy communion, is that the man that will promote atheism?

Its only a lunatic that will support trump for reelection
but see what happening I thought Joe biden will be winning.what really the reality in america.i think many of our brothers in America and journalist are not telling us the truth about the real American society on ground.only one pdudd that told us some realities about black Americans.is like Buhari Vs atiku in an fair elections and the outcomes is showing is too close to call.and states like etiki Buhari go win na wetin we seeing in USA election.i think most pple are sentimental about the USA society is a problem I have with coursemate who are staying in d usa.when u ask them how America rili be on ground.before trump we never knew racism was this bad in usa
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Ogaonos:
but see what happening I thought Joe biden will be winning.what really the reality in america.i think many of our brothers in America and journalist are not telling us the truth about the real American society on ground.only one pdudd that told us some realities about black Americans.is like Buhari Vs atiku in an fair elections and the outcomes is showing is too close to call.and states like etiki Buhari go win na wetin we seeing in USA election.i think most pple are sentimental about the USA society is a problem I have with coursemate who are staying in d usa.when u ask them how America rili be on ground.before trump we never knew racism was this bad in usa

.tank God u do analogy about Buhari,

Voters a times are crazy

Evidence shows already that trump can't be better president the same thing with our baba here, for me i dnt use to rely on news or hearsay 100% but results of your performances, but we have divergent type of people and in democracy majority carry the vote

Corona saga alone is enough to vote him out, America recorded biggest casualties own to trump neglect, he was warned when the disease is imminent on the door of America but his defiant nature brought catastrophe, he latter blamed WHO the way our Buhari use to blame everyone but himself.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Antoeni(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2020
With the way this Election has gone so far, it is Safe to say that the US has No Moral right to Question our Democratic Credentials going Forward.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by ezugegere(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

A whole lot of BS... angry

What has he done FOR you?

Trump is not my President. I wasn't expecting anything from him. I'm not gay. I'm not planning to emigrate to the US illegally. I hate abortion. So I don't have problems with Trump
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by engrMikemd(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2020
NORSIYK:

Currently Biden is leading Trump on electoral collage 220 to 213, but Trump is leading in states with higher electoral collage numbers like.
North Carolina.
Georgia.
Pennsylvania.
Wisconsin.
Michigan.

While Biden is leading Trump on electoral collage in states like.

Arizona.
Nevada
meaning those places where Trumps is leading are not added to the electoral votes yet?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by NORSIYK(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2020
engrMikemd:

meaning those places where Trumps is leading are not added to the electoral votes yet?

Yes
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by JONSYN7154: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm, I hope Trump loses
Why?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nmezor(f): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
JONSYN7154:
Why?
I don't like him
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by DORS(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

But u didn't say this initially though...you stated your intentions and how you just like him unconditionally
Well what do I know, Perhaps, I misinterpreted your comment smiley

yeah true, Love is not gender based, it's beyond the male-female relationship. infact whats most times attributed as love is most times in the real sense lust whether for strong wine, human pleasure, worldly gains and self will. love is a big picture and generality

1 Like

Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by JONSYN7154: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2020
Nmezor:
I don't like him
That man is good. I work with US embassy here in abuja and I know how good he is
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nmezor(f): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2020
JONSYN7154:
That man is good. I work with US embassy here in abuja and I know how good he is
Really?
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by JONSYN7154: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Nmezor:
Really?
Honestly. He's a God sent to America
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nmezor(f): 10:12am On Nov 04, 2020
JONSYN7154:
Honestly. He's a God sent to America
Hmmm, u don't say... I see him more like a racist
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Ogaonos: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Fussion1000:

.tank God u do analogy about Buhari,

Voters a times are crazy

Evidence shows already that trump can't be better president the same thing with our baba here, for me i dnt use to rely on news or hearsay 100% but results of your performances, but we have divergent type of people and in democracy majority carry the vote

Corona saga alone is enough to vote him out, America recorded biggest casualties own to trump neglect, he was warned when the disease is imminent on the door of America but his defiant nature brought catastrophe, he latter blamed WHO the way our Buhari use to blame everyone but himself.
are u staying in America or naija.we all knw that.but seeing differently in the outcomes of the election.i think the ISREAL factor might be playing here for trump.do u know why I ask u whether u stay in America .At January everybody was against trump online but when they started interviewing Americans on the street they say they dnt care that only care about the growing economy that was on January.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

How do you accurately analyze an election where ballots could be snatched, where polling booths get invaded by thugs. cheesy grin
all these international TV stations just make our NTA be like a village TV station
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by enemyofprogress: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2020
JONSYN7154:
bros come give me visa make I go vote come back now. I promise not to run away
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by blueAgent(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
I'm sure you know better than black Americans supporting him. Oversabi man. Trump is an asshole, Biden is the lesser of two evils.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by blueAgent(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Abudu2000:
u are the only one fooling yourself. You think you are smart, more smarter than Americans who already believed and trusted thr process abi? Tipical nigerian mentality!!

Ignorance is bliss to naive people like you.
You are not different to the millions of naive Americans.

Typical Sheepie.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by TheCork(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Nmezor:

he a great guy, he likes u & he not racist ...he love nigeria
anyways, if he win the election..please can we celebrate by havin sexxxx?
cheesy
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by blueAgent(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2020
DORS:

I just like Righteousness89

You need to do more research on bible and its prophecy.
Stop relying on old hear say and beliefs that are not grounded in God's word.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by JONSYN7154: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2020
Nmezor:
He is but his policies are good.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by JONSYN7154: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2020
enemyofprogress:
bros come give me visa make I go vote come back now. I promise not to run away
grin. dem get coro there o.
Re: US Election: All Eyes On America; Front Page Of Newspapers Across The World by Nmezor(f): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2020
JONSYN7154:
He is but his policies are good.
if u say so but I don't get the L. Visa ban on Naija tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Belgium Apologises, Hands Over Lumuba's Last Remains To Family 61 Years After / Stephen Paddock: Profile Of Las Vegas Gunman Who Killed 59 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.