Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall (54108 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MrHyde: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Very good, this is the way to go. This will hold those in position accountable,they would also be mindful of how they speak about taxpayers.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by segun18(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2020
Good. This is what we want.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by dorodee(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2020
The southern youths will definitely liberate this country from bad leadership.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by zoedew: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2020
soon she will rush to court to stop the process like did dino without melanin who became cretin!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Nairalanderz(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Good development. Hope it yields the desired results.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2020
useed:
Is this possible please ? Can anyone enlighten ME please
it is very possible in a democratic state

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Nchenches: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2020
The legislator challenged and insulted the youths that voted her into power.

The youths on #ENDSARS protest challenged the political status quo in Nigeria created and controlled by Sokoto Caliphate soldiers .
It’s hard to believe that this recall exercise can be allowed by Caliphate agents in the INEC to succeed.

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2020
the bitch* will learn to keep her smelling mouth shut.

Are palliatives used as a birthday giveaway in the U.K grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by CioAngels(f): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:
She will be pissing in her pants right now.

If she knew, she have kept quiet.
naira land youth, what are going to vote her out
I am an old woman and for wickedly calling Nigerian youthd as, hard on drugs. We need to vote her out.

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Cholls(m): 9:51am On Nov 04, 2020
wizzyrich:
Pete Edochie, I hear you sir
my brother you wicked o... see as you give this comment a back hand.

And by the way... All those doing follow follow supporting her recall should do a background check to know the primary motives and to see if it's not a trap to further alienate some people. Good day.

Naural man!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Openbusiness: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Rubbish! She's going no where. Na small pikin dey worry una. Una wan recall a MACAULAY for this Lagos? Impossicant grin He be like say una no know who Macaulay family b for Lagos. INEC is juz following formality. Kikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by composure: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

If she knew, she would have kept quiet.

On a serious note. the youths do a lot of drugs na.
Even the ladies have joined thier male folks.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by composure: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2020
flemsy15:
This is why many people don't say anything in the senate or house of rep. Nobody will criticize u for keeping quiet

You sabi...
Dino melaye is a good example of this.
I miss him though
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by gbami(m): 9:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Even if she is not recalled...I want her to be scared...
All things being equal..As long as Tinubu is still in control of Lagos State..She will go to Tinubu's house, suck his dick, walla. Everything will be forgotten..
I advise her to do it quickly...
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by CookingPot(f): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2020
so all university in Nigeria will now strike for a year
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by derbykol(f): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2020
E no go work
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Fahdiga(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2020
RomanGreen:

Oh so she is the bastard that made that comment....don't be surprised her own kids will be sniffing drugs....serves her right
you have to be a sniffer to know when someone is high on drugs
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Bellotelli: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2020
OfficialAwol:

If she knew, she would have kept quiet.
Watch... She might seek the help of thugs to disrupt the process.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by OmoManU: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2020
something that can not work

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Erotix: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2020
You f.ucked with the wrong Generation ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by shizzleStar: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Her recall is long overdue. imagine a black at 10, fair at 20 and pure white at 40 years old sniffer saying that Nigerian youths are high on drugs because we demanded for good governance. no one I know sniff coke more than her wayward sons and daughters. I bet she was high on heroin when she made that comment.
Thesame woman is a known tifnubu apologist and uses all those jobless Yoruba APC miscreants and touts in amuwo odofin.

All she needs to do is to give them money for egunje and thats it. I heard she shared 1k each to the apc miscreants during elections and bought their conscience... just like she shared palliatives as her birthday gift

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Staro: 10:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Useless woman
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Charly68: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2020
She should better apologize like Desmond Eliot
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Odion2016(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2020
Desmond was even next to her...they must be sleeping together
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by udemzyudex(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2020
Lol.. This kind thing go work for naija with she organising paid protesters or even market women to stand against it?

No be naija we dey? grin
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2020
pickatyou2:
If we can do more of this. Our leaders will sit right
How many years have you lived in Nigeria? If she has a hand in the honeypot forget it, she'll escape this stuff, make una no dey dream abeg.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Erotix:
You f.ucked with the wrong Generation ��
Nothing will happen brother, write it somewhere, this is Nigeria no one gives a flying hoot about your generation.

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Intrepid01(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Why is this not happening at Surulere, Desmond Elliot’s constituency?
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2020
SegFault:

Nothing will happen brother, write it somewhere, this is Nigeria no one gives a flying hoot about your generation.

Don’t mind the idiots
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Judolisco(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Her recall is long overdue. imagine a black at 10, fair at 20 and pure white at 40 years old sniffer saying that Nigerian youths are high on drugs because we demanded for good governance. no one I know sniff coke more than her wayward sons and daughters. I bet she was high on heroin when she made that comment.
dat one no even pain me.. Most politicians kids are high on crack so she is referring to her children.. Wetin pain me bsay she talk say unemployment is not an issue in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by olatunji390(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Badguy89:
Can they get d required numbers...I hope this won't end like a Dino situation.

Believe me, they stubborn for that side oooo, this recall may be shocking

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.