Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall (54106 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by wonder233: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2020
This generation is a joke
Seerade029:
This generation isn't joking cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Femston: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2020
How can she use the palliatives meant for people especially the poor as birthday souvenirs for a party only her creme-de-la-creme friends and associates will attend.
That's a great height of wickedness. Even Desmond too will be recall

4 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by divinitybillz(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2020
If this recalls works out, mehn overjoy go fill my heart.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Moferere: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Nchenches:
smiley
As if the Sokoto Caliphate that owns Nigeria shall allow her recall to be.

In southern Nigeria, once a politician sings the music of the Sokoto Caliphate, the politician can’t jam rock.
The rigged and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Caliphate-loyal soldiers consigned quasi ownership of Nigeria to Sokoto Caliphate.

Please, don't quote me in your nonsense post.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Reptyle(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2020
post=95658051:
Field officers have commenced a door-to-door campaign to gather enough signatures to officially commence the recall of Mojisola Alli-Macaulay from the Lagos House of Assembly.

Over 50% of registered voters in Amuwo Odofin Constituency I must sign the recall register.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1323655407655657472

Recall that the Lawmakers recently refered to Nigerian youths as 'high on hard drugs.'

It has not gotten to INEC yet. The constituents still have to send in a recall request to INEC which is why they are currently collating signatures.

Frankly speaking, to recall a state or federal representative is not child's play. I don't really see anything coming out of this because the process is really REALLY long and tedious. By the time the process runs its course, she probably will be done with her tenure.

What this will do however is that it will act as a caution to this representative to watch her steps going forward. It could also act as a way of ensuring she doesn't get re-elected in the next election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Mastiffasuquo(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2020
AnD $He !$ $!TT!nG VeR¥ cLo$e To De$MonD !D!oT.....B!rD$ oF a FeaTHeR.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by ivieeseosa: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2020
very nice move...

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by oguns222: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Time wasters. Sth that baba at the top will just brush off citing that the main convener is from another is from a conquered majority tribe. Egwuregwu shìrì ké dị ìhè a

You forgot that Tinubu is also a foreigner from iragbiji. Or do we need to school you about that?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by tolguy(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2020
what she said na true na
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2020
oguns222:

You forgot that Tinubu is also a foreigner from iragbiji. Or do we need to school you about that?

In Yoruba land, Nigerian states are meaningless.

Go and do that in igboland your homeland.

Tinubu is a Yoruba man not an outsider, or worst an iyanmirin! God forbid.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by oguns222: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

The idiots on nairaland are bent on displaying their stupidity.

As far as their daft cursed brains are concerned, anyone who doesn't lick the ass of Tinubu is automatically an Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by ajebuter(f): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2020
Daily, I develop more respect for the Sorosoke generation ( When they're not focused on BBN grin grin grin grin)

I love the fact that this generation is holding the leaders accountable unlike my' obedient', docile and timid generation in our late 40s

Honestly, even if the recall doesnt push through, I love the fact that the electorates in her constitiency are matching their words with action.

It sure would send a signal to her fellow Dishonorable Members in the House that actions and utterances have consequences..

Thumb up Amuwo Odofin folks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by PrinceMajestic: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2020
This is just pure evil and madness. The woman never said anything wrong but the truth, you all are insane. Even the protest ground youths used all sorts of alcohol and drugs, go to institutions students are high, graduates are high, corpers are high because being high is the only way to hold our soul for the bad situation of our country, if we don't use the drugs we would ve lost tracks for too long because they don't care about us. Now she admitting the truth and saying they need to be engaging the youths consistently orientating us in high hopes that we are cared for. She said nothing wrong but if people think she's done wrong they must be damn sick!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by abiolaoladipupo(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2020
Lol. It's a pity . So my signature can actually recall someone who schooled in the UK. Okay ooo.

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by dfrost: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2020
flemsy15:
This is why many people don't say anything in the senate or house of rep. Nobody will criticize u for keeping quiet

cheesy grin before one mad man reason your recall abi? cheesy grin
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DCatt: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Another Igbos project to remove a Yoruba's daughter who is not doing their bidding and silence others from speaking the truth.

When did Yoruba start going to war against truth?

This woman spoke the truth and now being dragged by Igbo immigrants in Yorubaland while Yoruba like imbecilles as always can't open their mouths and defend her but allow their own to be railroaded.

What Yoruba are allowing lawless Igbos to do with all of this is make members of the Yoruba house of representatives bow to them and do what they alone want.

Intelligent Yoruba need to rise and counter them and claim ethnic vendetta against their daughter as part of the ongoing coup against consevatives Yoruba politicians.

I know Yoruba will never get it until it is over but you won't say "how come no one saw any of these coming" when it's all over.

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by CSTRR: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol the power of social media. That's why they want to clamp it down, so they'll continue their impunity without being checked.

Kolewerk.
And you will see one son of a carpenter defending social media bill because he likes buhari.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Ayo2004: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2020
DCatt:
Another Igbos project to remove a Yoruba's daughter who is not doing their bidding and silence others from speaking the truth.

When did Yoruba start going to war against truth? This woman spoke the truth and now being dragged by Igbo immigrants in Yorubaland while Yoruba open their mouths like imbecilles and allow their own to be railroaded.

What Yoruba are allowing lawless Igbos to do with all of this is make members of the Yoruba house of representatives bow to them and do what they alone want.

Intelligent Yoruba need to rise and counter them and claim ethnic vendetta against their daughter as part of the ongoing coup against consevatives Yoruba politicians.

I know Yoruba will never get it until it is over but you won't say "how come no one saw this coming" when it's all over.
With all respect,this comment is absolute rubbish grin

5 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by arcis: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2020
fruitless efforts....You better find something meaningful to do.

Recall my foot
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by CSTRR: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

It's only on-line that people like you have any relevance.

The Igbos have a stake in Lagos and there is nothing you can do about it.

Go and meet them offline and tell them your nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DCatt: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Why won't it be rubbish when you are a dumb person.
Ayo2004:

With all respect,this comment is absolute rubbish grin
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DasaintHope(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2020
DCatt:

This woman spoke the truth and now being dragged by Igbo immigrants in Yorubaland while Yoruba like imbecilles as always can't open their mouths and allow their own to be railroaded.

I know Yoruba will never get it until it is over but you won't say "how come no one saw this coming" when it's all over.
One zombie sighted

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2020
Exactly, they think they can just talk anyhow ABD also think they are untouchable, people are now well informed unlike before, ode ni woman yen now

OfficialAwol:
She will be pissing in her pants right now.

If she knew, she would have kept quiet.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by GistFullGround: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2020

RECALL DESMOND ELLIOT
Recall Desmond Elliot
Recall Desmond Elliot
Recall Desmond Elliot
Recall Desmond Elliot
Recall Desmond Elliot
Recall Desmond Elliot

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Ayo2004: 11:18am On Nov 04, 2020
DCatt:
Why won't it be rubbish when you are a dumb person.
How can u say it's lawless igbos that are pushing for her recall?the woman was caught saying nonsense about Nigerian youths and using our palliatives for selfish reasons....I am a Yoruba guy and u are here telling me that we should fight for a woman that used the palliatives meant for a part of Yorubaland as birthday souvenir and still had the guts to insult our people on top,I don't know who u are but sound like a tribalist and also like a fool who doesnt have common sense of reasoning,illiterates are not even as gullible as this

P.S;a dumb person is someone that can't talk and that's in no way related to what we are saying supporting my claim that u don't talk with common sense
Thank you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2020
oguns222:

The idiots on nairaland are bent on displaying their stupidity.

As far as their daft cursed brains are concerned, anyone who doesn't lick the ass of Tinubu is automatically an Igbo.

It doesn’t take much to identify the yamlegged developers who hate their own land with a passion.

Insignificant 5% making so much noise on social media.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DCatt: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Go and search the meaning of zombie first you iddiot and tell me a zombie who think outside the box and use his or her brain. You know I always catch up to your evil schemes here and call you out on it.
DasaintHope:

One zombie sighted
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Ayo2004:

How can u say it's lawless igbos that are pushing for her recall?the woman was caught saying nonsense about Nigerian youths and using our palliatives for selfish reasons....I am a Yoruba guy and u are here telling me that we should fight for a woman that used the palliatives meant for a part of Yorubaland as birthday souvenir and still had the guts to insult our people on top,I don't know who u are but sound like a tribalist and also like a fool who doesnt have common sense of reasoning,illiterates are not even as gullible as this

P.S;a dumb person is someone that can't talk and that's in no way related to what we are saying supporting my claim that u don't talk with common sense
Thank you cheesy

Just to let you know, I am a white man from Iceland �� and I am also interested in Lagos matter.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Btruth: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2020
Can we do the same for everyone at NASS in Abuja?
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2020
DCatt:

This woman spoke the truth and now being dragged by Igbo immigrants in Yorubaland while Yoruba like imbecilles as always can't open their mouths and allow their own to be railroaded.

I know Yoruba will never get it until it is over but you won't say "how come no one saw any of these coming" when it's all over.

The stupidity of our commoners (Yoruba) is worrying, isn’t it!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by afesco: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Pls get this high-flying prostitute out.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2020
CSTRR:

It's only on-line that people like you have any relevance.

The Igbos have a stake in Lagos and there is nothing you can do about it.

Go and meet them offline and tell them your nonsense.

Go and meet them offline? They are a nobody! They should move their STAKE to their homeland!
Is it so difficult for a whole tribe to love and develop their own homeland?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Ado Bayero Bridal Shower Photos / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit / Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.