Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall (54111 Views)

Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay Banner By Amuwo Odofin Residents / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Mojisola Alli-Macauley Used CA-COVID Palliatives As Birthday Gift - Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2020
afesco:
Pls get this high-flying prostitute out.

Start with Stella Oduah please, thanks

3 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2020
ajebuter:
Daily, I develop more respect for the Sorosoke generation ( When they're not focused on BBN grin grin grin grin)

I love the fact that this generation is holding the leaders accountable unlike my' obedient', docile and timid generation in our late 40s

Honestly, even if the recall doesnt push through, I love the fact that the electorates in her constitiency are matching their words with action.

It sure would send a signal to her fellow Dishonorable Members in the House that actions and utterances have consequences..

Thumb up Amuwo Odofin folks!

LISTEN HERE! Aje paki

PrinceMajestic:
This is just pure evil and madness. The woman never said anything wrong but the truth, you all are insane. Even the protest ground youths used all sorts of alcohol and drugs, go to institutions students are high, graduates are high, corpers are high because being high is the only way to hold our soul for the bad situation of our country, if we don't use the drugs we would ve lost tracks for too long because they don't care about us. Now she admitting the truth and saying they need to be engaging the youths consistently orientating us in high hopes that we are cared for. She said nothing wrong but if people think she's done wrong they must be damn sick!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Ayo2004: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Just to let you know, I am a white man from Iceland �� and I am also interested in Lagos matter.
White man from Iceland ?but I don't think your moniker agrees...

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by pretyval: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2020
What of Desmond-is-Chariot?
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by charlesucheh(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2020
this is just a CLASS SUICIDE. my fellow sociologists will align better.

I am sure if same exercise is carried on all the members in the house, we will be having a formatted state house of Assembly. if you can not do to others, do not do to her!

And Note_I am not talking to you Desmond Eliot!
before you carry my Name to your godfather....

my humble position on the matter...

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2020
Lol, History always repeats itself. But only in different forms..make them remove am.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by shoprite: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2020
wizzyrich:
Pete Edochie, I hear you sir

grin grin grin

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2020
Ayo2004:

White man from Iceland ?but I don't think your moniker agrees...

God forbid the day drugged Nigerian youths take over the affairs of this already backward country!

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by zudozz: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2020
She was from my constituency too..ps. where do I sign?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Lol, History always repeats itself. But only in different forms..make them remove am.

GOATS don’t learn!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by oguns222: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

It doesn’t take much to identify the yamlegged developers who hate their own land with a passion.

Insignificant 5% making so much noise on social media.

That Kano State commissioner that declared Buhari as a failure, I'm certain your sophisticatedly dumb mind also counts him as an Igbo.

There is nothing one can do to help an idiot. Even in the face of a proof, he will still cling to his dumbness.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DasaintHope(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
DCatt:
Go and search the meaning of zombie first you iddiot and tell me a zombie who think outside the box and use his or her brain. You know I always catch up to your evil schemes here and call you out on it.
Tinubu Ass licker. Handle his balls with care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by idahme(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2020
AlexJustin:
what of Desmond Ellior. when will he be faced?

May be he was forgiven after pouring one litter if tears.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by 27Pushing30: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Azzin laughable

As if truly majority of the youth are not high on at least weed

flemsy15:
This is why many people don't say anything in the senate or house of rep. Nobody will criticize u for keeping quiet
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
So you recallers think she will just give up her #30m monthly salary Abi?She go consult tinubu.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by abimic(m): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
Exercise in futility, as if people's vote ever counted tongue
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Evidenx(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pikin weh say him mama nor go sleep, him too nor go sleep.

After this one if she nor get sense, na weh she grow she go get sense.. Lol

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by afesco: 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Start with Stella Oduah please, thanks
Lol
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Olatara(f): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Rubbish! She's going no where. Na small pikin dey worry una. Una wan recall a MACAULAY for this Lagos? Impossicant grin He be like say una no know who Macaulay family b for Lagos. INEC is juz following formality. Kikikiki grin
She isn't a 'MACAULAY', she married a 'MACAULAY'.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Openbusiness: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Olatara:
She isn't a 'MACAULAY', she married a 'MACAULAY'.
Madam if you marry a Macaulay you become a Macaulay, or you don't know the meaning of marriage?

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Olatara(f): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Openbusiness:
Madam if you marry a Macaulay you become a Macaulay, or you don't know the meaning of marriage?
I said that because you were hyping her, I won't quote you again reason is this is the second time you responded harshly.
The first time I didn't quote you but your response wasnt nice.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Openbusiness: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Olatara:
I said that because you were hyping her, I won't quote you again reason is this is the second time you responded harshly.
The first time I didn't quote you but your response wasnt nice.
But I wasn't harsh na. I even called you "Madam". You said she is a Macaulay by virtue of marriage and I let you know that marriage for a woman means she takes the family identity of her husband. If you marry Dangote, you will become a Dangote family and inherit all the privileges that come with that family. Same thing with political power. So, you can quote me anytime you like, I might be a keyboard tiger but I don't bite anyhow madam Princess Queen Olatara grin we on the same side, no quarrel
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by nogragra: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
post=95658051:
Field officers have commenced a door-to-door campaign to gather enough signatures to officially commence the recall of Mojisola Alli-Macaulay from the Lagos House of Assembly.

Over 50% of registered voters in Amuwo Odofin Constituency I must sign the recall register.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1323655407655657472

Recall that the Lawmakers recently refered to Nigerian youths as 'high on hard drugs.'
Why is everyone going crazy in Nigeria. Is this woman the priority or the impostor in Aso rock that must be removed sharperly. It seems Nigerians are under a very very evil spell. Put you prayers where it rightfully belongs Moji Ali-Macauli is not the main problem in Nigeria. She's just one of the problems.

1 Like

Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
nogragra:

Why is everyone going crazy in Nigeria. Is this woman the priority or the impostor in Aso rock that must be removed sharperly. It seems Nigerians are under a very very evil spell. Put you prayers where it rightfully belongs Moji Ali-Macauli is not the main problem in Nigeria. She's just one of the problems.

YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!!

How are we ever going to solve Nigeria’s many problems if most of you continue to live in obvious denial? Let’s be honest and use our intelligence.

We have 200m problems created or perpetuated by 200m Nigerians - mostly stupid people.

Macaulay, Buhari are not the problem but 200m people with terrible values system are the main problem including YOU!!!!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DCatt: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Says an igbo refugee surviving in Yorubaland.
MusaChukwudi:

The stupidity of our commoners (Yoruba) is worrying, isn’t it!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by MusaChukwudi: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
DCatt:
Says an igbo refugee surviving in Yorubaland.

Baba you got it wrong! Check again!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DCatt: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Like a sex starved wife, your entire hopeless parasitic lineage wish you can just have a lick of Tinubu's balls but can't get it, so you watch him like hawks because your lives depend on what he does and doesn't.
DasaintHope:

Tinubu Ass licker. Handle his balls with care.
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DCatt: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Seems you are missing your father.

Nothing to check in what is visible to the blind.
MusaChukwudi:

Baba you got it wrong! Check again!
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DasaintHope(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
DCatt:
Like a sex starved wife, your entire hopeless parasitic lineage wish you can just have a lick of Tinubu's balls but can't get it, so you watch him like hawks because your lives depend on what he does and doesn't.
You just explained your family stance, typical Afonja cow. Who gives a bleep about Tinubu. His presidential ambition will forever be a wish
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by DCatt: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
True to your deceitful igbo nature and animals in human skin, you no longer care about Tinubu when this one Yoruba man is at the center of your entire lineage existence. Tinubu will be president and there's nothing you can do about it.
DasaintHope:

You just explained your family stance, typical Afonja cow. Who gives a bleep about Tinubu. His presidential ambition will forever be a wish
Re: INEC Begins Signature Collection For Mojisola Alli Macaulay Recall by Elvisbest: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
NICE STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Divine Momoh Shows Her Swimming Skills To Buratai, Dalung, Others (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.