Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! (6305 Views)

Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by alexleo(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2011
Jesus told us that in the last days false prophets will arise and that they will deceive many. Why will they deceive many? Because they will preach what they want to hear. What do they want to hear A diluted version of the message of God. Little wonder Jesus also said that broad is the way that leads to destruction and many people enter into it. Pastor Chris is telling you people what you want to hear. The very day he starts telling you the hard core truth of God's word many of you will leave his church which automatically translates to financial loss for the church. The question remains, can he ever have the courage to speak the hard truth? If no , Isn't  that a trait of false prophets? They would rather remain where they are, dashing out diluted messages than saying the truth and losing a great number of followers. Today we speak against catholics for  worshipping Mary and bowing down to images yet most of you worship pastor Chris and some of your MOGs. You are as guilty as catholics. Any pastor that gives prominence to the earthly benefits rather than the message of holiness without which no man shall see God is wasting his time. If in this life only we have hope in Christ then we are of all men most miserable ( 1 corith 15:19 ). If our hope in christ is all about prosperity , physical healing and earthly benefits as we see these pastors preach , then we are of all men most miserable. The world is so deceived.

1 Like

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by osaroodion(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2011
that's the meaning of the gospel, bro if u no know, know now
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by nuella2(f): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2011
alexleo:

Jesus told us that in the last days false prophets will arise and that they will deceive many. Why will they deceive many? Because they will preach what they want to hear. What do they want to hear A diluted version of the message of God. Little wonder Jesus also said that broad is the way that leads to destruction and many people enter into it. Pastor Chris is telling you people what you want to hear. The very day he starts telling you the hard core truth of God's word many of you will leave his church which automatically translates to financial loss for the church. The question remains, can he ever have the courage to speak the hard truth? If no , Isn't that a trait of false prophets? They would rather remain where they are, dashing out diluted messages than saying the truth and losing a great number of followers. Today we speak against catholics for worshipping Mary and bowing down to images yet most of you worship pastor Chris and some of your MOGs. You are as guilty as catholics. Any pastor that gives prominence to the earthly benefits rather than the message of holiness without which no man shall see God is wasting his time. If in this life only we have hope in Christ then we are of all men most miserable ( 1 corith 15:19 ). If our hope in christ is all about prosperity , physical healing and earthly benefits as we see these pastors preach , then we are of all men most miserable. The world is so deceived.

alexleo:

satan can come as an angel of light to deceive MANY so am not moved by the crowd that Pastor Chris is pulling. I also will not be surprised if behind the scene he is an agent of darkness. I pray he is not. We never can tell.

You fluctuate like POWER HOLDING, you are not sure and the next minute you are very sure. You have finished praying for him? For your information pastor talks about other things apart from prosperity. Like christian consecration, christ conciousness, faith proclamtions, attitude, purpose, power and plenty, how to posess what belongs to you, the list is endless. And remember that every idle word you speak you shall give account for it, so if you like talk anyhow like someone is using remote control on you.

And what is this your undiluted message? Pls explain it with biblical references.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by alexleo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2011
nuella2:

You fluctuate like POWER HOLDING, you are not sure and the next minute you are very sure. You have finished praying for him? For your information pastor talks about other things apart from prosperity. Like christian consecration, christ conciousness, faith proclamtions, attitude, purpose, power and plenty, how to posess what belongs to you, the list is endless. And remember that every idle word you speak you shall give account for it, so if you like talk anyhow like someone is using remote control on you.

And what is this your undiluted message? Pls explain it with biblical references.

I can see you are busy defending your pastor. You are free to say anything you like in defense of your 'almighty' pastor who probably may have taken the place of God in your life. This is clearly made manifest in the way you people blindly and foolishly follow him as if he is Jesus Christ himself. Again that's the traits of false prophets who are being used by the devil to deceive the world. Including you people. That's why when he "fries" his hair, your pastors will follow him and fry their hairs too. Anything he tells you is not sin, all of you will agree with him like mumu. And i ask, where is the place of the Holy Spirit in your life? I am being frank to you, false prophets are not carrying label on their faces. It is by their fruits we know them. I keep saying it, I wont be surprised if tomorrow Pastor Chris is discovered to be operating under the influence of Satan. I wont be surprised at all. Mind you Satan knows the bible but uses it wrongly so as to deceive people. He tried it on Jesus when he tempted him but Jesus caught him in his deceit and defeated him squarely so don't be carried away by the many quotations and interpretations of the bible by your pastor.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by ogoamaka99(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
What do you expect from the enemies of the truth and people depraved in mind and thinking.Iam not a member of CEC but my stand is on the part of truth.So whether you people are shadding tears of blood it doesn't matter i have made the point. It is not the fault of pastor Chris that he is a terror to the kindom of darkness which you people fighting him belong to . He will continue to march and move on no matter your envy of his success.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by alexleo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
@poster ,
i dont blame you and your so called truth. Very soon God will expose every agent of darkness operating in his ministry to public shame. They have caused a lot of harm to the innocent sheep of Christ and he will put them to shame so that innocent souls will be delivered. When the time comes we will then know the real men of God and the false ones.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
@Poster,

Is pastor chris ur god? Why cant you critically examine his messages? Does your bible not warn you to test all spirits because many false teachers are amongst us?

You're here telling us that 'only fools doubt proofs'. Actually, only mugus dont doubt and critically examine 'proofs'.

You better study your bible and come out of deception.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by PLENTYNAIR(m): 12:45am On Apr 26, 2011
I wouldn't hold my peace at this time

I think Wherever the divine word of God is available, the supernatural is always the result.

I accompanied a friend to a program of pastor Chris Tagged "GOOD FRIDAY MIRACLE NIGHT" Which was held at the Lag-Ibadan Exp way. Her mother (who was paralyzed) had requested to be taken to the program and I was just there to lend a helping hand.

During the meeting people were getting healed and testimonies going on she said she felt a lot stronger yet she couldn't walk.

Just when the meeting was about ending, the man of God announced that so many people had received their healing and that the power of God is perfecting all that concerns them saying

"some of you, as you get to your homes you will suddenly realized that you could see, the blindness will go, that deafness will disappear and you will walk again"

We left the program after the meeting, spent about 8hrs to get home but there was no noticeable change.

Day 1 passed with no change but at the dawn (about 5am) of the second day after the crusade (being sunday), she got up from her bed by herself, walk and started doing some house chores.

Everybody else woke up to see her and they were all stupefied. I remember shedding tears of Joy that day and I just wonder how 4yrs of pain suddenly became testimony.

God is real. He rewards our faith if we only trust in him.

She was not a CEC member and that testimony is still unshared except in her church RCCG.

I just wonder how many more we have out there.

1 Like

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by EarsWide(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2011
@PLENTYNAIR

Why is this miracle unshared ? With this prosperity charlatans there is always a 'but' to the story.

This miracle should have been celebrated in her church and beyond if it was real!
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by Azibalua(f): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2011
EarsWide:

@PLENTYNAIR

Why is this miracle unshared ? With this prosperity charlatans there is always a 'but' to the story.

This miracle should have been celebrated in her church and beyond if it was real!

It was just shared with at least 675,000 people
Trust me news moves very fast
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2011
@PLENTYNAIR,
Nice yarn,despite the glaring loose ends,however my beef with men of God like Pastor Chris,and his blind followers like you is this.
When Jesus was performing his ministry,in the bible,he used to go from town to town and healed the sick,the blind,the deaf and the lame.When he performed these miracles,it was in the open,and not in some stage managed theatre like your pastor.
please see the following bible passages:
St luke,chapt8verses 26-39.
St Mark chpt 10 verses 46-52.
St Mark chpt 6 verses 53-56.
St Mathew chpt 15 verses 29-31.

The reason why I have listed these passages is to let you have an idea of how Jesus performed his own miracles IN THE OPEN,before MULTITUDES.
He went round the country side spreading the good news to the people.
Can you in all honesty say this is what your pastor Chris is doing?
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by EarsWide(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2011
@Azibalua & Plentyair

Who is the woman - what RCCG church does she go to ?
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by Joagbaje(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2011
What hypocrisy ? What did you do with the housands of testimonies shown on air from the healing school and atmosphere of faith. Mr coward. Will you have boldness to confront truth ? Since you don't believe in healings again .What did you do with the ones I gave you? Stop pursuing shadows . Acting innocently as though you are interested in truth .
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2011
Joagbaje:

What hypocrisy ? What did you do with the housands of testimonies shown on air from the healing school and atmosphere of faith. Mr coward. Will you have boldness to confront truth ? Since you don't believe in healings again .What did you do with the ones I gave you? Stop pursuing shadows . Acting innocently as though you are interested in truth .

Hey, do not upset Pastor Jo, he is able to perform "wireless" miracles!!! He'll blow on the computer screen and your spine will start tingling, next thing you know, you'll be at the CEC healing school so you can get your own miracle.

The guy raised someone from the dead even though he wasn't there, he did it by blowing air on a person's hands!!!!! You don't wanna mess with him, he has the "anointing",talkless of pastor chrissy.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by EarsWide(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Joagbaje

Where is my 'hyprocrisy' ? I am not asking for proof so I can believe the miracle - I am asking for proof because I know it is a lie and I want to expose it smiley

Why dont your men of fraud heal people with amputated limbs ? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654226.0.html

You guys are full of crap - how come you (and your prosperity charlatans) only 'raise' dead people in Africa (where records are poor) ?
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by mabell: 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
EarsWide:

@Joagbaje
Where is my 'hyprocrisy' ? I am not asking for proof so I can believe the miracle - I am asking for proof because I know it is a lie and I want to expose it smiley
Why dont your men of fraud heal people with amputated limbs ? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-654226.0.html
You guys are full of crap - how come you (and your prosperity charlatans) only 'raise' dead people in Africa (where records are poor) ?

As far as you are concerned, you are doing the right thing and you'll have a great reward in Heaven
But the truth is you lack spiritual revelation, you act based on your feelings
see this

And David said to Abishai Do not put him to death; for who, without sin, may put out his hand against the man on whom the Lord has put the holy oil?
2 sAmuel 26:9

Saul wanted to kill David at all cost. David had an access to Saul's camp while he was asleep but did he kill Saul, NO. Not that he couldn't and even Abishai, his soldier volunteered to do it, but David recognised the anointing of God upon Saul's life
You need to have a personal relationship with Jesus, that is if you are born again so that when you study your bible, you will recieve divine revelation in order for you not to follow your physical senses

You that want to expose men of God like you said, who sent you, who placed you in that position
You dig your grave gradually you know
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by EarsWide(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Mabell

There is enough information out there to show that at least some (if not majority) of the prosperity preachers are frauds.

Jesus himself said so there will be many false prophets - so why should they not be exposed ?
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by mabell: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2011
so did Jesus say you should open your God given mouth to insult just about any man of God
You are a big dissappointment
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by EarsWide(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Mabell

I am not insulting every man of God - I am only pointing out the frauds like Oyaks, Oyedepo, Ashimodollar etc grin grin grin
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by kreamstaff: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2011
i wonder y people tend to be sceptical when it comes to the truth. Jesus told us we would do greater works than him yet each time we see anyone working in this prophesy we call them fake. Anyway i was once like you till i recieved a healing over pastor Chris tv programme for a terminal disease diagnosed by the NHS Uk. (DEVICS dísease) ive neva met pastor chris but i recieved the healing based on my listening to the word, declaring my faith and personalising the prayers. i can say boldly it is real
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
Great Controversy Over His Real Age In Christ Embassy

Well in the church there is some points the church members don’t discuss nor do the members even want to know about and even if you go on Google it is very hard to find out (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) his real age no one in the church seems to know his real age, it is closely guarded secret goodness knows why, but they are quick to announce his birthday bashes ever year and lavishing him, with millions in gifts and praise him endlessly but if you ask people in the church most will just simple say they don’t know his age, it’s like a blank wall you run into they will tell you it is not in portent which you would find strange because they place all this energy into entertaining him yet this simple but easy every day fact is kept top secret?
But why all the great sense of mist eke and mysteries surrounding him; there has been some people who have had the privilege of even interviewed him and asking a similar question what is your real age he simply replied (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) by saying check the records; I was educated in Nigeria there is records yet in all of Nigeria people see In local papers announcing his birthday, but never his age most people in the modern world, when having a birthday have a cakes a with candles on it or one and a age with numbers saying “Happy Birthday” so why are you hiding a simple fact, they only know he was (Born on the (7th) December) but nothing like this revealing his age.

“Ex Mother in Law” said something in “South Africa” when I was living there for a short period. She said the following
Quote Ex Mother in Law: (One’s life should be like an open book anyone should be able to read it?)

Meaning your life everyone should be able to see who you are with no hidden; columns or secrets in short there is no lies or deceptions in you? And you would be like a glass everyone can see who you are as a person this is not the case with him? He does not like the media and only selects journalist that are “Pro-Christ Embassy” people interviewing him. there is no real journalism in the church it only protects the image of the “Mini god” protecting the image of their “icon” is more impotent than being open and honest as origination and as a “Head Pastor” (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) he should just tell people his age and put inquisitive minds to rest seeing he is surrounded with such great Controversy everywhere he goes?

Bolingbroke, Henry St. John, Viscount (1678-1751) Plan truth will influence half a score of men at most in a nation. Or an age, while mystery will lead millions by the nose. [Letter, 1721]
It took me a lot of digging to find this out this but he must love Controversy to keep people captivated?
But I have found out his real age and day he was born, and which is the following:

(Sunday Date of Birth: (07/12/1953) this makes him if you take the current year (2011) and calculate the years it makes him (Aged 57)
So now you know the truth of his age you can sleep a little better at night lol Ha-Ha?

Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan (1859-1930) How often have i said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth [the sigh of four]
So the conclusion he should just tell people and get rid of the air of mysteries surrounding him.
Here is a mock image intended for a little humour with some facts attached: with his real age?

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by babaijesha: 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
EarsWide:

@Mabell

I am not insulting every man of God - I am only pointing out the frauds like Oyaks, Oyedepo, Ashimodollar etc grin grin grin

Give us example of your own MOG that are not fraud!!!! I am waiting
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2011
is this request directed at me please make clear example requested malbel
does anyone like anti pastor chris art work let me know what you think
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by dorox(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2011
crossman9:

does anyone like anti pastor chris art work let me know what you think

It sums how i see the crook
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by Joagbaje(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
kreamstaff:

ive neva met pastor chris but i recieved the healing based on my listening to the word, declaring my faith and personalising the prayers. i can say boldly it is real

There series of such testimonies.while I was serving (NYSC) I remember an Eze,The Eze of umuoba town. in Abia state that was sick and couldn't get up from the bed, he saw the programme and watched , and pastor chris gave a word of knowledge and word of wisdom. He mentioned the exact case. And declared the man healed. The man felt the power of God all over his body and was instantly healed. He came to church on Sunday and shared his testimony.I personally follow him up . And visited him in his Palace. He got born again and became a church member. And because of the distance to aba he was requesting if a church could come closer.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
ok come on you people who comes here give me one case of people that are healed not once has it been prove with a real doctor out side the church always some letter that you can print from the pc and actors paid very well to come on tv and give a testimony please get real people to come on tv not some person doing exorcise like there in gym bending over like before an after i am at this moment investaging a person in the uk that was on the Higher Life Conference. claiming they where heal i  will find them and meet them to see if is true and then i will post on the net even if it is true i will post it with no exceptions but if it false i will expose the church for more of its evils and i have found the person the live from me only 2 hrs away so will bring proof soon but i know the church is bad church i was part of it but i know there is “Real Miracles Today” from GOD I was heal and my testimony is on the internet but i am not telling you my real name just yet i will stick to the username as i am still writing my book about the church and undercover at the moment
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by Joagbaje(m): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
crossman9:

ok come on you people who comes here give me one case of people that are healed not once has it been prove with a real doctor out side the church

Go on YouTube , you will see testimonies and addreses.

i am at this moment investaging a person in the uk that was on the Higher Life Conference. claiming they where heal i  will find them and meet them to see if is true and then i will post on the net even if it is true i will post it with no exceptions but if it false i will expose the church for more of its evils and i have found the person the live from me only 2 hrs away so will bring proof soon but i know the church is bad church i was part of it but i know there is “Real Miracles Today” from GOD I was heal and my testimony is on the internet but i am not telling you my real name just yet i will stick to the username as i am still writing my book about the church and undercover at the moment

Investigate with open mind. You will meet the God of miracles I assure you.

#higher life conference is coming up in the Uk August 26-28 at the Wembly Arena. Hope I will see you there. It will be a good ground for investigation
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
what makes you think i am not part of the church now, i was very active in the church but the members where i was in both parts of the uk where completly evil to me and some of the pastors where involed in there crimes against me, so i do things by my self now who ever you are i promised you will get real and honest report on them bad or good
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2011
Church or Business Empire preacher or business man
Does this Church Really Give Your Life Meaning? Like They Teach

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by ibukunobi: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2011
Somebody just mentioned HELL here, but it appears majority misinterprete hell as a place where sinners will have eternal torment. Please let the person read Rev:20;13,14, there hell(or hades or sheol depending on your translation) and the death will be casted into the lake of fire, which means hell is different from lake of fire. Please compare diff translation of bible while reading this particular verse, you will agree with me that Hell is the same thing as[b] Grave[/b]. If that is the case, why then do the great crowd of christians today misinterprete this word. The simple answer is Laziness to research,misleading teachings that has been incorporated into christianity for over hundreds of years. The only way out is to first re-educate all Nigerian pastors.

You may also read Eccless 9:5,10. There comparing other translations, you will see that the word HELL is used as Sheol, hades and Grave,AND THAT THE dead are conscious of Nothing at all, do you hear teachings like this from your pastor chris?
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by edynasty: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2011
crossman9:

Church or Business Empire preacher or business man
Does this Church Really Give Your Life Meaning? Like They Teach

Have you listened to his messages?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus In The Grave For 3days And 3nights Literally? / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? / The Quaran And Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.