Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! (6306 Views)

Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
ibukun obi

ok "obi one kenobi" who is giving you transaltion from the bible i wonder "R2D2"
Well the bible is very clear
sheol is a place in the ground where everyone goes when they die
and the the hell fire come in the future after the ressurection of the dead the second ressurection is the where the all the dead are judged and those whose name are not writen in the book of life get put into hell fire
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2011
e.dynasty
yes i have heard his lies for some time now and i am writing about book about your false prophet you worship
have you heard the latest lie masterbation is not a sin

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by poweredcom(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2011
@poster

You are a proper Mugu, praising a pastor, who cares if he is successful, this is the tech Age we dont need all this fake religious bullshit, oya keep praising a person, who is also brainwashing you , na only pastor Chris dey see the miracle, members no dey ever
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by ogoamaka99(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2011
poweredcom:

@poster

You are a proper Mugu, praising a pastor, who cares if he is successful, this is the tech Age we dont need all this fake religious bullshit, oya keep praising a person, who is also brainwashing you , na only pastor Chris dey see the miracle, members no dey ever
Oh! quite unfortunate for you.I wish that pastor Chris could brain wash me. It is better that your brain is washed rather than that rotten and decayed brain of yours. It is because of rotten and decayed brain that is why you could not reason well.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by poweredcom(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2011
@poster I pity you because follow follow don make most nigerians no dey think again,no reasoning, all these una pastor are business men ok,i remember when one Christ embassy lady was forcing me to join a cell meeting which i did and can you imagine we all in the meeting were all student who need support in life,the cell leader was tasking us to donate 500,000 Naira,b4 3weeks for a building project,and the have about 20 cells to task the same amount, from that day i never stepped ma ass there,NA ME AND MY JAH I THE MANCHA THESE DAYS.Bleep church going its just to show ur self,like social gathering jare,Una wan go heaven,LMFAO! Ur heaven lies on earth and ur hell also.

1 Like

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by simplymee: 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2011
Giving in church is done as an act of faith and its a willing thing not under compulsion.It creates an avenue to be a part of it.You should know that God loves one who gives willingly from his heart in response to his word and ability in you.
We do not go to church to show ourselves but to hear the word and fellowship with other believers because we are not to forsake the assembly of the saints.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2011
all you people need to read what the poster as you put really says it is anti go and look this word up then rewrite the posting ok
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 2:34am On Jan 28, 2012
what crimes does he do well eat this mindless person who give praise to your mini god with a Gerry curl this pastor charisma whom love is brainwashing people by the millions and your complicit in this evil and will be judged accordingly evil to whom evil thinks well you wanted proof of the crimes will give your them this Gerry curl king has really done a number on you all
1. Beating up Journalists tongue :'
2. Telling people things are not a sin when they are? cry
3. Telling people he is a god  lipsrsealed
4. Saying Jesus is no longer the word of God he is and we are? such  heresy  undecided
5. Letting people call him father  embarassed >
6. Letting people call his wife mother of gods  embarassed
7. Saying only Christians are licensed to you use the name of Jesus shocked

The list could go on all night this man who thinks he should be GOD   
You are all going to answer for making him a God there is only one GOD AND YOU SHOULD BE SHAKING IN YOUR SHOES THINKING THIS ALONE blasphemers
You are nothing but idol worshiperS
grin

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 2:41am On Jan 28, 2012
here is more proof truth destroyers

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by mabell: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
Cute pictures o!
Can we have pictures of the interior.
It would definitely look finer
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
do you know why there is very little pictures of the church and his kids well the kids i understand about the kids but the other part is there way to secretive and everything is copy righted it one out of fear or control

(NIV) Proverbs 28:1 The wicked man flees though no one pursues, but the righteous are as Bold as a lion.

and he who controls information control the world this is how he is controlling you all not with Gerry curl copy cats styled ministers who worship the man not the maker, no through this but he drip feeds people in the church with the wonderful truth from the bible mix with deceptions to make you into a cash machine to pay for the millionaires life style you’re his bank

1 Like

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2012
(NIV) Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not my word like fire," declares the Lord, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

(NIV) Jeremiah 23:30"Therefore," declares the Lord, "I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me.
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by mabell: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
crossman9:

make you into a cash machine  

Kai! I like that
We have being made into money making machines
Wow!!!!
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
here is proof you will be his slaves for his benifit

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2012
why do you never confirm this is a crime and much  more are you so blind that don't see the truth

i know timothy was a boxer but paul told us we don't fight flesh and blood but spirits in high places then this should be known to Mr illuminati "Gerry curl king"

wake up

1 Timothy 6:12 >> 
New International Version (©1984)
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
New Living Translation (©2007)
Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have confessed so well before many witnesses.

English Standard Version (©2001)
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

International Standard Version (©2008)
Fight the good fight for the faith. Keep holding on to eternal life, to which you were called and about which you gave a good testimony in front of many witnesses.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
And fight in the good contest of faith and seize eternal life, to which things you are called, and you have professed a good profession before many witnesses.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Fight the good fight for the Christian faith. Take hold of everlasting life to which you were called and about which you made a good testimony in front of many witnesses.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you are also called, and have professed a good profession before many witnesses.

American King James Version
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto you are also called, and have professed a good profession before many witnesses.

American Standard Version
Fight the good fight of the faith, lay hold on the life eternal, whereunto thou wast called, and didst confess the good confession in the sight of many witnesses.

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by mabell: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
crossman9:

why do you never confirm this is a crime and much  more are you so blind that don't see the truth

What crime, To make someone a MONEY MAKING MACHINE?!
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
makng money is not a crime it is the method in how we make it is very clear in the bible you are not make money out of the production or teaching of the word of God would you like every bible  to back this statement up i would forward you all my notes to you
ps which (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) does cry

Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by mabell: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
Money making is not a mystery but I can teach you since you lack such wisdom
Re: Oh! Pastor Chris, It Is Not Your Fault! by crossman9(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
another bold statment without knowlege you should ask first are you rich or poor or do you want wealth why not break down the facts first and use reason which is missing with people in christ embassy they lack?

you side steped the question about the truth meaning the notes i offered

but thanks for the nice offer money is always nice but i am going to send you a link would you watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PORSjRjGQwM
please i beg you watch this the word is true wealth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus In The Grave For 3days And 3nights Literally? / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? / The Quaran And Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.