Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,379 members, 7,954,540 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding (45799 Views)

Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? / I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by PaulH07: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jh0wsef:

Hahahahaha. His result was too good, they had to withhold it.

A savvy conglomerate you made there meen. wink
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by giftometre: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
LordIsaac:
It will be released within a maximum of 3months. Check after every 2 or 3 weeks in order not to waste your card. If there's no malpractice, it will come out excellent all through. If there is, it will be failure all through. No middle ground here. I speak from experience.

Hi brother,
What if while checking it shows RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR AND EXAMS DIET..
What does it mean?
Does it also mean each time I put my PIN and I'm shown the above my NUMBER OF TIMES CHECKED is being counted? Help clarify a brother.

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Dminister(m): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:
Results are described as outstanding when there is an error on the part of the candidate in the process of registration or during the examination. If such is your case, the errors may still be corrected and after which you would see your results.

Meanwhile can someone with "HELD" written in their results still be released?

Yes during my time all my results were held. I checked back after two months and everything was released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
You're always standing outside during biology classes...you teacher must have reported you to waec grin

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by 3RNEST(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
iyke2ken:

You are an Outstanding student
grin
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by 3RNEST(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
You're always standing outside during biology classes...you teacher must have reported you to waec grin
grin
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by alomeda600(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
They might eventually spoil the result
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by LordIsaac(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
giftometre:

Hi brother,
What if while checking it shows RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR AND EXAMS DIET..
What does it mean?
Does it also mean each time I put my PIN and I'm shown the above my NUMBER OF TIMES CHECKED is being counted? Help clarify a brother.
I've never heard of such except if the wrong details was inserted. If it keeps repeating such, visit the nearest Waec office.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Juicethekid: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
themaestro08:

Bro I need help
what help?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by themaestro08(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
Juicethekid:
what help?

Waec "held" all my nine subject, what do I do? And do you know anything about GCE?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by uwajeh123: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
held result will still be released later
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Juicethekid: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
themaestro08:

Waec "held" all my nine subject, what do I do? And do you know anything about GCE?
Bro chill....it is still going to be released but after some months sha.......The cause is that you people got Amazing results thats why it was held
But my saving grace was that i wrote NECO
just keep praying ...it will be released

For GCE?
I dont know anything about that
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
In most cases results are held when a candidate is discovered to have cheated during examination.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by webmaster99(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
You’re so much stronger than your excuses
Don’t compare yourself to others. Be like the sun and the moon and shine when it’s your time.
Don’t Quit and Don’t tell everyone your plans, instead show them your results.
I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
“Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.”
Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll off you.”
This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it.
If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.

cheers!
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by jrusky(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Outstanding Wetin pesin no go see in this country.

Wen you think say u have seen it all a new one will spring up.

Is outstanding now a grade?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
My brother results says cancel to all subjects.

What can he do?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:
Results are described as outstanding when there is an error on the part of the candidate in the process of registration or during the examination. If such is your case, the errors may still be corrected and after which you would see your results.

Meanwhile can someone with "HELD" written in their results still be released?

What can he do?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by saheed2325(m): 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
I pray it ends well for you because I had similar issue back in 2009 and when it was later released, I had F9. Mind you it is still this same Biology.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by jayextra(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
dreaizy:

My agric was also outstanding in 2009. I also had A. 2009. God, I am old.
Lol old with things to show for it na
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by mechanics(m): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
It means the subject is being scrutinized.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by JIMMY1393: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
fatymore:
In 2010 when I saw outstanding in my maths after sometimes it was released and I saw held.
From frying pan to fire
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Jayslyder: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Have no fear you did outstandingly well �
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by kennyflames(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

What can he do?

Cancelled WAEC result means your result, after scrutiny, had been found susceptible to malpractice or misconduct and therefore not validated for release. So many things can cause a cancelled result

Examination misconduct by you
Examination misconduct by your centre
Wrong information such as examination number and different use of names.
Missing answer script.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by PitexyBaba(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
İt happened to me back then, it was even Biology ....it was later released after 10 days or so and i had B3.

Relax,

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Zyzman: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:
I checked my waec result and my biology is showing outstanding what happened?Any hope?

Man I had same problem during my waec days. From outstanding it turned to withheld. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
kennyflames:

Cancelled WAEC result means your result, after scrutiny, had been found susceptible to malpractice or misconduct and therefore not validated for release. So many things can cause a cancelled result

Examination misconduct by you
Examination misconduct by your centre
Wrong information such as examination number and different use of names.
Missing answer script.

Thanks... But can we do anything about it?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
iHart:
It means the result is too good. Its really outstanding. When something is too good, its actually bad
;DOga,you sabi wreck somebody's morale
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
philipobiz:

Special center alarm don blow!!!
Chai!!!Off the mic abeg. grin
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by iHart(m): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin grin
PresidentJosh20:

;DOga,you sabi wreck somebody's morale
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by kennyflames(m): 3:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Oyinlomobambam:

Thanks... But can we do anything about it?

As a student i don't think so
Unless your school principal/head tries to involve himself maybe they might resolve the issue

And it's mainly when many students have been affected and there is no proof of exam malpractice.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by itelima: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2020
WAEC outstanding no dey end o... It means u are standing outside. That is them don side-line u be that.

Pls go n buy GCE form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Nigeria’s Best University, 8th In Africa / Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences / Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.