Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding (40393 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / I Just Checked My Uniben Post Utme Result And I'm So Happy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Factfinder1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
You never see anything, go learn hand work
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by dauddy97(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
They will still release it. It might be error from candidate side. Especially those that won't right their names legibly on exam paper. Mind you, it might come out with good or poor grade.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by onoms4luv(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Just chill, they will release all your results, don't panic
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by FemiLastBorn(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Makingrealsense:
Go start business with Uncle Chukwudi
this is d best idea ever. But some ppl will disregard it

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by wizi4tyn: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Does this ur comment resemble ur monica?
Makingrealsense:
Go start business with Uncle Chukwudi

2 Likes

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by iyke2ken(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
femi4:
Yes, relax. Check back in 2weeks time.

You probably scored a high mark and its being checked for any form of malpractices or error in registration process for that particular subject

Not always true.

Sometimes after theyve released said outstanding result, it is usually a C or F grade
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by RaymondLegacy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:
I checked my waec result and my biology is showing outstanding what happened?Any hope?
what your WAEC subject combination screenshot and post .
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Cladez(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
It's gonna reflect soon..

I had outstanding on English Language during my time but the result eventually showed..

give it time.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Fatfab(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
they won't release the all subjects
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by blowjohn(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
That means ur performance was outstanding.
U need to start standing out from the rest of the pack.
Kudos to u. U can now stand on ur own outside lifes many struggles.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Cladez(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Factfinder1:
You never see anything, go learn hand work

How did you feel after this insensitive comment??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
na ur village pple
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by OriOko88(m): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
kelechi50:
Why is Osun state waec not released
Where did u read that?? Osun students wey don dey see results since yesterday undecided
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by mozkidayo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
It happened to my sister last year. Physics. Just chill for about 2week.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by snowball11(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
fatymore:
In 2010 when I saw outstanding in my maths after sometimes it was released and I saw held[b].

In other words, your mathematics grade was [b]outstandingly held
! grin
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by philipobiz: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
eaddyboy:
My neighbor's son WAEC result is showing held throughout, what does it mean and is there still hope of release, If there is hope, how soon bcoz NECO is close by
Special center alarm don blow!!!
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by NwaliE01: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
It means pending.

If you're among those that took their exams at the miracle centre then you're on your own.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by el9ty6ix(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
You scored 200/100, and thus made the OMR machine awed. cheesy
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Asadujames202(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
My Geography showed outstanding
Way back, 2007 to be precise

Me no send em
Me just use am as riztler take puff kush

Right now, na bombing be my handiwork

Cashing out steadily

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Vanzcharles(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
You just need to be hopeful. It happened ti my cousin in 2015, he did not see his results all showing outstanding. Later it changed to Held. Till date no result.

He later took another year and passed. I am just saying tho.. Yours can be different.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Anaerobi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Just pray it comes out good.... Na outsideing make me write o level twice

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by SeriouslySense(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
okay
kennyflames:
Results are described as outstanding when there is an error on the part of the candidate in the process of registration or during the examination. If such is your case, the errors may still be corrected and after which you would see your results.

Meanwhile can someone with "HELD" written in their results still be released?
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
exceptionally good. grin according to online search of the word.

ignore the rest
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by tfash96(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness and Slawormir always make front page.. I don't think they've anything else they're doing with their lives

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by millionboi2: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Obc1234:
I checked my waec result and my biology is showing outstanding what happened?Any hope?
it will be released

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Jh0wsef(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
PaulH07:

It could mean any of the 3 below.
Goodluck! grin

Hahahahaha. His result was too good, they had to withhold it.

1 Like

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Essence20(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Perhaps you did excellently well.
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Badonasty(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
hope you're writing neco sha? naso dem witheld my result since 2003....I never see am till today
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by lindareep: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lolz....Drink two bottles of coke, sleep and check back grin grin grin

Guys who are interested in growing their beard can chat me up, I will deliver beard oil to your preferred location within Lagos, payment on delivery (Lagos only please)
Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by SeriouslySense(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Many helpful comments or explanatory.

Re: I Checked My Waec Result And It's Showing Outstanding by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
2011,my geography result no show. Outstanding. I don't even know if they later released it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). / Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor / The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.