Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2034 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nazgul: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

You too... wink

Big and hairy balls don't quote me again,,,, you no wan tell me your gender,,,,,,,

And you said i should follow you,,,, won't i know the person I wanna follow,,,,,
Dats how corruption Start,,,,tueh,,,, shame on you,,,,,,

Fvck your girlfriend,,,,,she must be managing with you ,,, you're not straight forward at all,,,,

Only god Knows if you get six packs like me,,,,,,grin,,,,,,,,
Re: . by Nazgul: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Big and hairy balls don't quote me again,,,, you no wan tell me your gender,,,,,,,

And you said i should follow you,,,, won't i know the person I wanna follow,,,,,
Dats how corruption Start,,,,tueh,,,, shame on you,,,,,,

Fvck your girlfriend,,,,,she must be managing with you ,,, you're not straight forward at all,,,,

Only god Knows if you get six packs like me,,,,,,grin,,,,,,,,
Lol...corruption faa...if you had read my first post the ensuring drama wouldn't have erupted, cos my gender is very clear on my first post even a blind man can easily figure it out. But as a woman wrapper way you be you be de find hole way you go drill. Weldone grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol...corruption faa...if you had read my first post the ensuring drama wouldn't have erupted, cos my gender is very clear on my first post even a blind man can easily figure it out. But as a woman wrapper way you be you be de find hole way you go drill. Weldone grin

Wow,, nah me be dat last sentence,, no problem man,,,,,,

I'm the one dat caused all this shit,,,,,, only if you know my brother or sister,,,,,,

Have a nice day brosister,,, ✅❤️✊
Re: . by Nazgul: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Wow,, nah me be dat last sentence,, no problem man,,,,,,

I'm the one dat caused all this shit,,,,,, only if you know my brother or sister,,,,,,

Have a nice day brosister,,, ✅❤️✊
Toor you don de vex.. I thought we were enjoying ourselves online sorry if you found my post offensive.

I was having fun
Re: . by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Toor you don de vex.. I thought we were enjoying ourselves online sorry if you found my post offensive.

I was having fun

Don't beg me brosister i don't accept apology easily,,, the issue is don't offend me,,,,,

Have a nice day brosister,, ✅❤️
Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Funny Op cheesy I'll follow you.

3 Likes

Re: . by vincenteger: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

So you have a special gift of determining if one is a failure or not by looking at his/her posts.

Wonderful. grin

Not at all.
Just make an impact
Re: . by Nazgul: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
vincenteger:

Not at all.
Just make an impact
Ok o
Re: . by Nazgul: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Funny Op cheesy I'll follow you.
Thanks dear...I'm greatful.

I hope to know you much better wink
Re: . by bluskyee: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Amazingboy1:

Werey,,,grin

This nigga is mad oo,,,,grin

Are you a boy or girl simple,,,!!!,,sad
free am na wetin concern you wether na boy or girl... grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
bluskyee:
free am na wetin concern you wether na boy or girl... grin

Lol
Re: . by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wow anyways how many am I following compared to how many is following me sef.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
I joined Nairaland since 2014 that's over 6 years, yet I don't have a single follower. Many girls here have countless guys following them about like ants on drops on honey.

I have decided to vent my anger because Nigeria can never be great if we continue like this. This is the reason why there's no power, there's bad roads, insecurity...etc. Because we don't want to get it right.

How can you not follow someone for over six years because he's a male and you're looking for a female, hell is real let me tell you. Repent and give your life to Christ and change.

This is what made Cain in the Bible to kill his brother Abel because if greed. Greed can make a person do stupid things like not following a guy because he's a guy and following all the girls on Nairaland who will not marry them.

This is why Judas betrayed his master Jesus Chris because of money. Change so that Nigeria can be great and we'll have constant light, water, roads and many more good thing.

Thanks

cry I don follow you bro, e go better.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nazgul: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
pcguru1:

cry I don follow you bro, e go better.
Thanks bro embarassed
Re: . by josh123(m): 5:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Funny thread ��

1 Like

Re: . by Nazgul: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
josh123:
Funny thread ��
wink
Re: . by Nazgul: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Wow anyways how many am I following compared to how many is following me sef.
Lol...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Chidinma: My Experience As An Undergraduate / Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.