Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Marry A Working Class Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Working Class Lady (2227 Views)

Men Can You Marry A Lady With Too Many Tattoos: see picture / Valentine: If She Is Not A Working Class, Don't Take Her Out / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Working Class Lady by Experience285(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Marry a working class lady, leave all this urgent 2k recharge card. He get why
This days, men does not buy everything, a woman that is working or has her own business will lessen the burdens of men. Too much thinking, stress, expenses, shortens the life span of men

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by Nnemuka(f): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
OP.. they are coming for you...

Working class ladies Aka evening newspapers? undecided undecided
Redpillers over to you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by dhiqson(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
There are no rules to this dating thing sha
Just be with someone that her love is not determined by things you for her grin

Or better put, their love language no be "receive recieve" grin

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by SmartPolician: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Experience285, Do well to add a working-class lady with a good heart. I have dated a stingy working-class lady.

Those ones believe that their money is for them alone and the man's money is for taking care of them. Avoid those ladies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
With this kind of mindset, how do you want the relationship to last, later you nigerian ladies are incapable of love, no single atom of respect for ladies and you expect to be respected.. Work on yourself because you attract what you definitely are, low mentality like yours would attract same as the other gender is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by biddostandard: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
With this kind of mindset, how do you want the relationship to last, later you nigerian ladies are incapable of love, no single atom of respect for ladies and you expect to be respected.. Work on yourself because you attract what you definitely are, low mentality like yours would attract same as the other gender is concerned.
why telling him low mentality like you are perfect,he's entitle to his own opinion abeg

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by ednut1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Many working class babes still do my money my money your money our money. They will still demand for tfare to come visit u lol

3 Likes

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Experience285:
This days, men does not buy everything, a woman that is working or has her own business will lessen the burdens of men. Too much thinking, stress, expenses, shortens the life span of men
My brother you are 100% right.
Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
SmartPolician:
Experience285, Do well to add a working-class lady with a good heart. I have dated a stingy working-class lady.

Those ones believe that their money is for them alone and the man's money is for taking care of them. Avoid those ladies.
to see is the problem, good ones are scarce
Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Most working class babes are stingy. They still wanna take from u.
The ones that will spend are mostly ENPs desperate for marriage smiley

1 Like

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by Karleb(m): 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Who will marry a lady not working in the first place? undecided
Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by nikki44: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
I hope you are also looking forward to helping her in the home front, like doing chores and not only expecting her support only, it takes two, we all need support. I notice men want women that will support them financially but they dare not support the woman at home, instead they ask her to get help and make sure she pay for it.
Experience285:

1 Like

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by Elporo(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Experience285:

Can't give a girl 2K, you think you can finance a home? angry

Broke niggaz and working class women .. like bread and butter.
Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by Gerrard59(m): 12:59am On Oct 18, 2021
The money a person has, the more assertive the person becomes. An example is China. By marrying a working-class lady, I hope you are prepared for some feminism here and there? I say feminism because to you, that is what she is displaying, and rightly so. She will be more assertive, independent-minded and opinionated than your regular urgent 2K lady. Not like it is a bad thing, but it is important you know what you are getting yourself into. Get ready to participate in house chores, and please don't come complaining. Remember, you longed for a working-class lady. wink

No person who has money likes to be disrespected because there exist consequences for such disrespect.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:18am On Oct 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
Most working class babes are stingy. They still wanna take from u.
The ones that will spend are mostly ENPs desperate for marriage smiley

That's in the nature of women, they want to feel taken care of, it's not greed, it's that feeling that is upmost to them. Even when a woman is richer as you rightly said, she doesn't want to bother you, she just wants to feel loved and remembered.

In the case of a hungry and broke woman, she also wants the same thing too but you have to understand that financial struggle is a big distraction, a broke woman may even be in love with a broke guy but she may not want to end up with him but can cheat on whoever she marries with him

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by SeaTrade(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Well,they come with their good and bad sides.(independence,finnesse and also unnecessary arrogance,pride and highly opinionated).
Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by arthurwillia(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2021
Lol working class lady won’t bill you urgent 2k but then the 8k slippers you buy for them will mean little, because they buy way better shii than that.. so guys if you no get money, better stick to the 2k level e go better

1 Like

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by Magnoliaa(f): 1:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Lmaoo. Oh. Okay. Today you people are advising yourselves to go for working class ladies. No p. Everyday with one advice or the other on the kind of women to date.

**goes on chewing my stick as I await the next thread on traditional, dependent and unassuming women as the best types to date**

4 Likes

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by hahn(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Why marry at all?

If you are earning sufficient income you can take care of yourself, invest your money, build your wealth and travel round the world whenever you feel like.

What is the point of marrying someone that will start demanding your time and resources and restrict your movement? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by gforce5: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Lol, most Nairalanders don't know what they want when it comes to relationships/marriage. Today it's "team foreign girls", tomorrow it's "team Nigeria girls". One day it's "team rich girls", the next day it's "team poor/urgent 2k girls". I actually don't blame Nigerian women for their irrational sense of entitlement. It's Nigerian men that caused this sh*t. They don't know what they want. If you tell a fellow guy to have standards, he will tell you that love is more important than standards. Contrast that with Nigerian women who support their fellow women when they say that they cannot lower their standards for any man even though they themselves cannot boast of N10k in their bank account.

You will have the so-called "alpha males" here who will tell you to make money and dictate the relationship/marriage with said money. When women cheat on them despite all their money, they will come here and wail that all women are leeches. Bros, when you seduced her with your money, what did you think was going to happen?? Abeg, we men need to be honest with ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Marry A Working Class Lady by Bigpapi: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nnemuka:
OP.. they are coming for you...

Working class ladies Aka evening newspapers? undecided undecided
Redpillers over to you grin grin

Will you keep quiet M.U.M.U

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Goes Naked On Halloween ( PHOTOS ) / Re: In Defence Of RCCG City Of David Dating Site / Can I Still Make It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.