Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Can Men Be Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Men Be Rape (666 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Men Be Rape by NDIOGAH(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2020
This question is wondering my mind since i grow up as an adult, when do we said that a man is raped by women/woman.? Can a man be rape?
Re: Can Men Be Rape by fati2001(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2020
Y E S
Re: Can Men Be Rape by YoonSung55: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2020
Try hot ladies then!
Re: Can Men Be Rape by Nazgul: 11:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Yes it occurs mostly in infant stage...I was raped by my older cousin for many years, I was around 6 or 7 she was around 18 or so. She would suck my d1ck and make me suck her as well, I didn't even know what I was doing back then. She's married now with kids.

We still talk though we've even talked about those events, the crazy thing is that she told me that she still desires me now even after giving birth and being married...can you imagine. I just smiled and left her.
Re: Can Men Be Rape by NDIOGAH(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Yes it occurs mostly in infant stage...I was raped by my older cousin for many years, I was around 6 or 7 she was around 18 or so. She would suck my d1ck and make me suck her as well, I didn't even know what I was doing back then. She's married now with kids.

We still talk though we've even talked about those events, the crazy thing is that she told me that she still desires me now even after giving birth and being married...can you imagine. I just smiled and left her.
why did u not report her if u call it rape?
Re: Can Men Be Rape by Nazgul: 11:37am On Nov 04, 2020
NDIOGAH:
why did u not report her if u call it rape?
At age 6, 7 rape is an alien word. I didn't know what rape meant. She was the one bathing me so she would take her time to explore my body.

And she even calls me her husband in front of her parent and they weren't worried cos they felt maybe I was too young for her to misbehave with. So that gave her more opportunity to use me more.

It was when I left their place back to my parents house and grew older that I knew that I was abused by her. And she wasn't even worried sef. That aunty mad sha
Re: Can Men Be Rape by NDIOGAH(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

At age 6, 7 rape is an alien word. I didn't know what rape meant. She was the one bathing me so she would take her time to explore my body.

And she even calls me her husband in front of her parent and they weren't worried cos they felt maybe I was too young for her to misbehave with. So that gave her more opportunity to use me more.

It was when I left their place back to my parents house and grew older that I knew that I was abused by her. And she wasn't even worried sef. That aunty mad sha
it is pity

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your 12 Hot Afrobeats List This Summer 2020 Year? / How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help / Please If You Are Over 18 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.