Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know (2197 Views)

Can Men Be Rape / Guys, Can A Lady Rape You / Can A Man Be Rape By A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by LifeDrama: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
The wailers are on break while the zombies are happy as holiday hits the political scenes in blogosphere such as Atiku, Buhari, Dino Melaye, Oshiomhole, APC, PDP, INEC Server, Tribunal, and so on.

The only story popping on every blogs is that of Biodun Fatoyinbo Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) who is currently serious trouble following allegation of rape levelled against him by Busola Dakolo, wife of Nigeria’s sensational soul singer, Timi Dakolo.

We at MandyNews.com decides to add seasoning to the jollof rice by sharing the difference between consensual sex and rape.

Here are some questions that can make the distinction between consensual sex and rape clearer;

If a person did not want to have sex but was made to is that rape? YES

If a person does not want to have sex but doesn’t think they can say no is that rape? YES

If a person was forced to have sex but did not fight back, is that rape? YES

Is forced sex in a marital relationship rape? YES
Is sex with a minor rape? YES

If the person who forced you someone, someone,w, is it still rape? YES

Is forcing a sex worker to have sex rape? YES

If You Ask Your Partner To Switch Positions And They Refuse rape? YES

If Your Partner Forces You To Deepthroat Them Rape? YES

If Your Partner Keeps Asking For Sex After You Refuse, Until You Finally Say Yes Rape? YES

If Your Partner Continues Having Sex With You After You've Changed Your Mind About Having Sex Rape? YES

inappropriate touching rape? YES

Obviously, there is a difference between the non-consensual sexual experiences I've had and the violent sexual assaults that so many women survive on a daily basis. But just because some people experience what we are traditionally taught to recognize as rape doesn't mean that other experiences that don't look the same are not also rape. Any sexual activity in which one party doesn't give their full consent to begin with, wishes to withdraw their consent after giving it, or is incapable of giving consent in the first place, is rape.

And until we as a society can grasp this simple concept, rape culture and victim blaming will continue to be the norm. Instead of teaching affirmative consent, we will continue attacking the women who speak up about their experiences with non-consensual sex. Silencing women who speak up about rape discourages women from speaking up during sex in the first place, and then punishes them for not finding the courage to say "no."

So stop defining women's sexual experiences for them just because they don't sound like rape to you. Take the time to learn about affirmative consent instead. Please and thank you.

Source; https://mandynews.com/12-things-that-can-be-rape-you-need-to-know/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by LifeDrama: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by DEXTROVERT: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
Then
All
Nigeria
Ladies
Have
Been
Raped

They
Will
Not
Let
You
In
Easily
Even
If
they
Sleep
Naked
Beside
You.
Especially
First
Sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by CosmicPhoenix: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
everybody is now an expert on rape and wants to jump on the rape bandwagon

4 Likes

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by Junkie1: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
SO THIS MEANS I'M A RAPIST

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by stefanweeks: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fa na koérì

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Can we move on from this?,it's exhausting.

3 Likes

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by ubunja(m): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
it opened old wounds everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by ubunja(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2019
Junkie1:
SO THIS MEANS I'M A RAPIST
nice one. Do this next:

Hand yourself to the nearest Police Station.
Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by Junkie1: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
ubunja:
nice one. Do this next:

Hand yourself to the nearest Police Station.
AND TELL THEM WHAT? THAT I CONVINCED MY BABE TO DEEP THROAT ME AS WELL AS FVCK ME? LOL ISN'T THAT HOW YOU NAIJA GIRLS AGREE TP GET DOWN?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by ubunja(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Junkie1:
AND TELL THEM WHAT? THAT I CONVINCED MY BABE TO DEEP THROAT ME AS WELL AS FVCK ME? LOL ISN'T THAT HOW YOU NAIJA GIRLS AGREE TP GET DOWN?
In that case even me I'm a rapist lmfao.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by babyfaceafrica: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
we.don't care
Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by okrikaboi: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Then
All
Nigeria
Ladies
Have
Been
Raped

They
Will
Not
Let
You
In
Easily
Even
If
they
Sleep
Naked
Beside
You.
Especially
First
Sex
99.9% of Nigerian men are rapist if we conform to this post
Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Gaskiya

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by kazyhm(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
This OP did not know book

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by Lonelypacifist6: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Everyone should just stop having sex Niyen and Pull a Naira Marley.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by CosmicPhoenix: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
tell us your story

Fountainofyouth:

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
tell us your story

I was raped as a teenager, end of story.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by clive2u(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
Means i've raped severally and i've been raped severally too

1 Like

Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by davillian(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
My own is that if she says just the cap and brushing and after a while of brushing with cap you now go all in is it rape?
Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by anthonyuncle(m): 3:33am On Jun 30, 2019
stefanweeks:
Fa na koérì

confirm c()ck and bull
Re: 11 Things That Can Be Rape: You Need To Know by owila4luv(m): 5:38am On Jun 30, 2019
so my girlfriends have been raping me all this while by sexin me while am asleep, giving me head when am reading. smh all leadies are rapist

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise From The Married / 6 Signs That Your House Is Under Demonic Attack / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With The Most Seductive Booty In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.