Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' (44989 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Incandescent(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is a goner
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Necksonnel: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I'm wondering how we would have reacted if Trump were to be Nigeria President with this comment of his(I have won).

Just "I hope I'll win" was Buhari's statement to newsmen after casting his vote last year, I still remember all manners of insult that followed.

Funny enough, non of us sees anything wrong in this outright declaration of Trump.

WE'RE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

BidenAllTheWay

You just choose not to think before you type or there's nothing up there in your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by nigg(m): 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Please any one here who can refer me to credible recharge voucher dealers in lagos. Please reply if you know anyone
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by LegacyB: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

You’re not in the position to tell Trump how to react. He’s a man of positivity.

He’s the winner, there’s nothing you or anyone can do about it!
At least think without sentiments awhile!!!
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by SEGLIZ: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

I’ll advise you learn how not to bring the name BUHARI in sensitive discussions please.

what a way of avoiding the heat created by one.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Patosky4U: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2020
This election is too close to call, the Democrat are really using the e-voting to cruise to Victory

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2020
Now that Biden is winning the electoral college, how market to trump loyalists in Nigeria. Taking paracetamol for other persons headache, bunch of hipocrates.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Olamialphonso(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2020
I want the best for �� so the good man should win
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by oshdam2015: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2020
For US election. Right? This is serious.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ecomalchemist(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
LOUD.

Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat joint...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

11. Frozen food business

12. Viewing center / game center / Naija bet ....as long as the unemployment rate in Nigeria is above 25%, people that are not productive will always loiter around such places. It's not rocket science.

Reach me for your digital courses in Copywriting, Facebook marketing, ethical hacking, email marketing, affiliate marketing and free ebooks too.

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by boyjo: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Trump has won.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ThatFairGuy: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2020
Necksonnel:

You just choose not to think before you type or there's nothing up there in your head.
It's obvious from your post. Nothing upstairs
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by PervertProphet: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2020
Gemid94:
Joe Biden, the United States, US, Democratic candidate, on Wednesday pointed out who would decide the winner of the ongoing presidential election.

Biden disclosed that US electorates would decide the winner of the presidential election.

He disclosed this while faulting calls by the incumbent president, Donald Trump that he would emerge winner of the ongoing election.

Trump had made the remark during his last campaign on Monday and via his Twitter handle on Wednesday respectively.

However, Biden in a tweet on his verified Twitter handle wrote:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1323867320826109954?s=19

I am all for Trump winning but right now applying political strategy is needed here. Trump should quit with tweeting anything for now. Be like Pence. Be gentle like a dove but wise as a serpent. Don't be the one that Biden is replying to. Don't be that guy that is on the defense. Don't make the bad guy: Biden look like he is cool when he is not.

Chill and let's see clearly what these Dems are up to.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Royalfurnitures: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2020
He's surely going to win Sir,

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ojoli: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2020
ok, no wahala undecidedok, no wahala
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Deering1008: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I'm wondering how we would have reacted if Trump were to be Nigeria President with this comment of his(I have won).

Just "I hope I'll win" was Buhari's statement to newsmen after casting his vote last year, I still remember all manners of insult that followed.

Funny enough, non of us sees anything wrong in this outright declaration of Trump.

BidenAllTheWay
Face your country man... Don’t ever compare Donald Trump to your cow in Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by chukel(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Biden has taken lead in Wisconsin. If he wins, he has 10 electoral college votes. He is pitched to win in Nevada. Though it's too close to call. But if he takes over the traditional blue states of Pennsylvania and Michigan, he is the next potus. I believe the mail in votes will do the magic.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Gval123: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

You’re not in the position to tell Trump how to react. He’s a man of positivity.

He’s the winner, there’s nothing you or anyone can do about it!
When a fool talks, u recognize him/her by the comment. you are one of them. So u can declare yourself a winner in an election that is still counting? ode, mugu, ozuo

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by TecM0: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Lol

Trump is having his final battle for survival, absentee ballot or postal Voting is killing him

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by solabiyi01(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Ghegen!
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Whydonaldtrump(m): 11:57am On Nov 04, 2020
Imortal001:
Team biden!

And am sure you are homophobic
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

BidenAllTheWay

I HAVE THIS SEEN THIS YOUR STUPID POST IN ANOTHER THREAD AND CHOSE TO IGNORE YOUR IGNORANCE BUT SEEING IT HERE AGAIN I HAVE DECIDED TO CLEAR THE ISSUE BECAUSE THE ZOMBIES ARE GOOD AT DISTORTING THE TRUTH.

THE FACT IS THAT THE FOOL BUHARI WAS ASKED IF HE WILL CONGRATULATE THE OPPOSING CANDIDATE HE THE OTHER GUY IS DECLARED THE WINNER AND YOUR DEAD WOOD SAID HE WILL CONGRATULATE HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WILL WIN.

THAT WAS BEFORE ELECTION BUT IN THE CASE OF THE US THEY HAVE CAST THEIR VOTES AND THE RESULTS ARE ALREADY COMING IN AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY HOLT, JUST LIKE APC AND EKITI STATE.

YOU CAN GO ON AND BE SPREADING YOUR FALSEHOOD

2 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by MoComputers(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Like for Biden..share for Trump

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Inferiority complex is our major set back to international communities especially the Us and British

We blv they are angels meanwhile they are humans like us

We blv they are always right

We blv the continent revolve around them

We blv we can't survive without them but directly or indirectly they are the one benefiting from us the most

We blv their democracy is perfect but it has cracks

We blv their electoral process is perfect but it has gap

It is the same Inferiority complex that made some plp that un can take over our country after 30 days of protest.

The Inferiority complex is just too much to bear my dearest brother

We need mental restructuring to get better as a nation both the leaders and the followers
ThatFairGuy:

BidenAllTheWay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by enazi6710: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2020
Antoeni:
Democracy is in danger in America!

Buhari should please look into this as soon as possible.
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Omezif(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2020
In a case ofTwo fighters one must have stronger muscles and bones to knock one down. Waiting for the God endorsed one to become victor.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Itisallright: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2020
Too desperate for power... this life self

I will prefer Biden because of Trump gra gra

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by galaxy2020(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Funny enough, non of us sees anything wrong in this outright declaration of Trump...Buhari and Trump can't be compared. Trump has brain and uses it the other has brain that is padlocked.

BidenAllTheWay
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by JONSYN7154: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
we don hear.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by captianfreeman(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

BidenAllTheWay
Americans are lambasting him already. Even if Nigerians see something wrong with his comments, they can't do anything about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government / Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.