Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' (45222 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / N’korea Replies Trump: You’re Only Barking Source: The Sun News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nnamsoasuquo: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
TRUMP ...ALL THE WAY............

2 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by adebwalex(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

But you can tell how Buhari Should reacts?
Imagine your sheer hypocrisy!

If Buhari were to be the one who made this undemocratic declaration, you're one of those who will criticize him bitterly on NL but now, the music changed. That's Hypocrisy.

Don't mind them oooo. Because he is a white man they won't castigate him. Africa mentality

2 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Hangulsaram: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
All I can say is let Americans remember the Nigerians 2015 decision and make wise decision
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Oosa2011: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Joe Biden all the way ameen
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ipobarecriminals: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
BetBuilder365:
Presently and Biden is ahead in Wisconsin, and if he wins it, its likely getting to Biden.
sound it clearly to Baba Tee pipu.BIDEMI to win grin
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by favor914: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I'm wondering how we would have reacted if Trump were to be Nigeria President with this comment of his(I have won).

Just "I hope I'll win" was Buhari's statement to newsmen after casting his vote last year, I still remember all manners of insult that followed.

Funny enough, non of us sees anything wrong in this outright declaration of Trump.

WE'RE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

BidenAllTheWay
They hoped General Buhari lost? but that wasn’t part of the script. As for the Yankees, SCOTUS will decide the election in favor of Trump & The GOP, 5 to 4, thanks to Justice Amy Connie Barrett.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Adakintroy: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump will win. Beaching feminist are scared of real men.
.they have over feminize the world. Tech companies take away masculinity and strength from men. It's hard for them dealing with a man whose ego strenght and vigour is still in tact.

They don't know what they do with him.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by freshMallam1122: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

You’re not in the position to tell Trump how to react. He’s a man of positivity.

He’s the winner, there’s nothing you or anyone can do about it!
sorry ohh...u dong Carry yr waillig go over sea..trump will be defeated
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Starzo: 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
it's all over y'all
Trump takes Pennsylvania
it was a nice run from biden
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Kirchoffs: 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I'm wondering how we would have reacted if Trump were to be Nigeria President with this comment of his(I have won).

Just "I hope I'll win" was Buhari's statement to newsmen after casting his vote last year, I still remember all manners of insult that followed.

Funny enough, non of us sees anything wrong in this outright declaration of Trump.

WE'RE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

BidenAllTheWay
BMC zombie cheesy cheesy grin.....all because of 20k you sing the praises of your deluded master

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by favor914: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
freshMallam1122:
sorry ohh...u dong Carry yr waillig go over sea..trump will be defeated
I don’t think Biden won the election, at best inconclusive, no one won the electoral college, which would favor the Republican Party more.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by OldNairalander(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
May the best candidate wins. When God loves a country and the right people are in power, the citizens will prosper. I am who i am today courtesy of United State of America

[img]https://i./6Ar6.gif[/img]

God Bless America

Bro please cut me small money to support my hustle. No job since pandemic

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nogym(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
the election will be declared inconclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by favor914: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Kirchoffs:
BMC zombie cheesy cheesy grin.....all because of 20k you sing the praises of your deluded master
How much does Kanu & Ipob give you? A hot bowl of porridge every Wednesday, & what else?
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ledaman: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Op Change your Narrative!

Biden Spoke First!
Trump Reacted!!

Biden Was First to disclose that he was on the path of Winning..
In his Words,I wanna tell you guys that we are on track to win this Election!
" Keep the Faith guys! We are winning this"!

Trump Reacted Saying,
We are doing good!
We are winning!They are trying to steal the election from us!
We want voting to Stop! We don't want them going to find a vote by 4am tomorrow morning!

You guys should relate things as they are!!
You are a pathological lair. Trump said '' we did win this election'' not we are winning trump has failed the Americans with the way he handled the pandemic issues and a big time racist kiss the truth!
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ledaman: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=favor914 post=95677378] How much does Kanu & Ipob give you? A hot bowl of porridge every Wednesday, & what else? [/quoteKai bro you wicked with this your write up grin grin]

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Kirchoffs: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
favor914:
How much does Kanu & Ipob give you? A hot bowl of porridge every Wednesday, & what else?
For the record , am not even from the east , so talk another thing again.

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by freshMallam1122: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
favor914:
I don’t think Biden won the election, at best inconclusive, no one won the electoral college, which would favor the Republican Party more.
stop this yr nigerian politics..Biden will be declared that's why the coward trump is shouting every where
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Karlosorji(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Guy you too bad. Lol
Davash222:

I’ll advise you learn how not to bring the name BUHARI in sensitive discussions please.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by favor914: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
ledaman:
You are a pathological lair. Trump said '' we did win this election'' not we are winning trump has failed the Americans with the way he handled the pandemic issues and a big time racist kiss the truth!
He failed Americans, yet Joseph Biden couldn’t outrightly defeat him, after all the covid talk news CNN has harassed us with, as if Donald Trump was the one that created the virus? Hold the Governors of the states responsible for the spread, not Donald Trump, after all the shouting by the Governor, I believe Donald Trump still won Michigan?

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by sigiyaya(m): 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump..

We Give God Almighty all the thanks For the Election! All Glory to HIS Name..
A Huge Congratulations to the American People from both sides of the isles..

Amongst Everything Going on in the World, I just wanna Implore all to not be Carried away and Forget the times we are in..
We are right in the Season of the Greatest Event of Humanity! We are in the Season where People could Suddenly Disappear from all over the earth.
Preparation is Key! Salvation through Jesus Christ is key! Living in Holiness , Purity and Righteousness is key..

GOD BLESS US ALL

You and your useless god will be put to shame when Trump looses this election
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Adakintroy: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump must win.

Witches in holly wood are raising children genderless this days. Democrats are crazy pips.

A strong male presence terrifies them.

Thank Goodness blacks are starting to see the light.

Big ups to 50cent and ice cube for leading the charge.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by MERCHANDISER: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Gemid94:
Joe Biden, the United States, US, Democratic candidate, on Wednesday pointed out who would decide the winner of the ongoing presidential election.

Biden disclosed that US electorates would decide the winner of the presidential election.

He disclosed this while faulting calls by the incumbent president, Donald Trump that he would emerge winner of the ongoing election.

Trump had made the remark during his last campaign on Monday and via his Twitter handle on Wednesday respectively.

However, Biden in a tweet on his verified Twitter handle wrote:

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1323867320826109954?s=19
Biden don win be that grin
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by haqun: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Antoeni:
US Election has Shown that Buhari has More Electoral Credibility Than Donald Trump

It also shows that some Nigerians are hypocrites
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Anyway you sees him, he's YOUR President till 2023. Ghetto politician, HBP is very sensitive. Take note
Will you stop foaming at the mouth? How much did they pay you? 30k? Even that can't buy a bag of foreign rice. Shior.

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by SirJerrie(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Headline: "You can't declare the winner of this election"

Actual statement: "It's not my place or Donald Trump's place to declare the winner of this election"

☹️☹️
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by favor914: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
freshMallam1122:
stop this yr nigerian politics..Biden will be declared that's why the coward trump is shouting every where
If Biden won, the Democrats would have announced the victory, all them Wolf Blitzer, Cuomo, Anderson Cooper, & co no fit shout, Trump shook them, it was meant to be any easy ride for Biden, You loose Florida, you loose Ohio, Finito.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Ustec: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

You’re not in the position to tell Trump how to react. He’s a man of positivity.

He’s the winner, there’s nothing you or anyone can do about it!
You are a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by babatee1985(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Biden Spoke First!
Trump Reacted!!

Trump Reacted Saying,
We are doing good!
We want voting to Stop! We don't want them going to find a vote by 4am tomorrow morning!

I can't believe you can post on this forum without talking about heaven and hell

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
babatee1985:
I can't believe you can post on this forum without talking about heaven and hell
hehehe...savagiousness and savagiousity!

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Agbebakun22: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Biden Spoke First!
Trump Reacted!!

Trump Reacted Saying,
We are doing good!

Where u even dey Mr righteousness, are u a US citizen cux the way you are going about this trump of a thing is annoying

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by adejoseph1980: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Guy which one concern Buhari in this matter now,,,, Compare Trump speech with Buhari Speech is an insult....I beg go sit down if you know you don't have better massage to pass across.... TEAM TRUMP
But you can tell how Buhari Should reacts?
Imagine your sheer hypocrisy!

If Buhari were to be the one who made this undemocratic declaration, you're one of those who will criticize him bitterly on NL but now, the music changed. That's Hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets $10m Golden Handshake, Full Salary And Benefits / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government / Turkey: Avalanche Kills Dozens Of Rescuers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.