Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' (45023 Views)

Fmr. Russia President, Medvedev Replies Elon Musk's 2022 Tweet About Bakhmut / Yoweri Museveni Declared Winner Of Ugandan 2021 Election (Sixth Term) / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by lagonovo: 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Federal Government of Nigeria have strongly condemned President Trump's unilateral declaration of victory in the US presidential polls. The statement from Aso Rock described the situation as very barbaric and called on world leaders to help shithole countries like America from descending into anarchy promising to send a team of world class peacekeepers and python dancers to maintain the sanctity of democracy in the United States.

Source: Iya Basira Beer Parlour Radio, Okokomaiko

3 Likes

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by freshMallam1122: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
favor914:
If Biden won, the Democrats would have announced the victory, all them Wolf Blitzer, Cuomo, Anderson Cooper, & co no fit shout, Trump shook them, it was meant to be any easy ride for Biden, You loose Florida, you loose Ohio, Finito.
u are playing the northern politics in Us ...that is not nigerian yet u won't listen.. abokinerians u think USA is sambisa forest...all those people u mentioned are not clowns..they are mentally stable compare to trump so they won't act like hooligans or nuisance
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Abudu2000(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I'm wondering how we would have reacted if Trump were to be Nigeria President with this comment of his(I have won).

Just "I hope I'll win" was Buhari's statement to newsmen after casting his vote last year, I still remember all manners of insult that followed.

Funny enough, non of us sees anything wrong in this outright declaration of Trump.

WE'RE SUFFERING FROM INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

BidenAllTheWay
shut up! donald Okelechukwu Olaleye Trump will emerge as the winner
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by clickwtB(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
SERIOUS INFERIORITY COMPLEX!!!!!
BUT WE ALSO NEED TO SHAPE UP!!!!!
ThatFairGuy:
I'm wondering how we would have reacted if Trump were to be Nigeria President with this comment of his(I have won).

Just "I hope I'll win" was Buhari's statement to newsmen after casting his vote last year, I still remember all manners of insult that followed.

Funny enough, non of us sees anything wrong in this outright declaration of Trump.

BidenAllTheWay

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

You’re not in the position to tell Trump how to react. He’s a man of positivity.

He’s the winner, there’s nothing you or anyone can do about it!
WHEN I SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ONLINE I LAUGH IN HYPOCRITES
, YOU FAILED WITHIN YOUR OWN PROBLEM WHILE YOUR ORIENTATION CAN TELESCOPE OTHERS PROBLEM ()what a wrong citizens of a country called Nigeria
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Op Change your Narrative!

Biden Spoke First!
Trump Reacted!!

Biden Was First to disclose that he was on the path of Winning..
In his Words,I wanna tell you guys that we are on track to win this Election!
" Keep the Faith guys! We are winning this"!

Trump Reacted Saying,
We are doing good!
We are winning!They are trying to steal the election from us!
We want voting to Stop! We don't want them going to find a vote by 4am tomorrow morning!

You guys should relate things as they are!!
. God bless you for the clarification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ThatFairGuy: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I HAVE THIS SEEN THIS YOUR STUPID POST IN ANOTHER THREAD AND CHOSE TO IGNORE YOUR IGNORANCE BUT SEEING IT HERE AGAIN I HAVE DECIDED TO CLEAR THE ISSUE BECAUSE THE ZOMBIES ARE GOOD AT DISTORTING THE TRUTH.

THE FACT IS THAT THE FOOL BUHARI WAS ASKED IF HE WILL CONGRATULATE THE OPPOSING CANDIDATE HE THE OTHER GUY IS DECLARED THE WINNER AND YOUR DEAD WOOD SAID HE WILL CONGRATULATE HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WILL WIN.

THAT WAS BEFORE ELECTION BUT IN THE CASE OF THE US THEY HAVE CAST THEIR VOTES AND THE RESULTS ARE ALREADY COMING IN AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY HOLT, JUST LIKE APC AND EKITI STATE.

YOU CAN GO ON AND BE SPREADING YOUR FALSEHOOD
Then you finally exposed your ignorance and stupidity with this comment.
He made the statement after he casted his vote, ON ELECTION DAY.
I know you are among the morons that insulted him and praise this WORSE comment of Trump, hence this display of foolishness

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by steeltrust: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

You’re not in the position to tell Trump how to react. He’s a man of positivity.

inec chairman for America goan declear him winner na
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Danzysb(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump is the winner already,and it will shock Biden supporters and the democrats

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by majemuoluwa28869: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Biden don win be that
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Bar1941(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

But you can tell how Buhari Should reacts?
Imagine your sheer hypocrisy!

If Buhari were to be the one who made this undemocratic declaration, you're one of those who will criticize him bitterly on NL but now, the music changed. That's Hypocrisy.

Don't waste your time arguing with those aśslickers, couldn't you see them forsaking their daughter NOI for an illusionary support for Trump? They are inferior in every aspects of life and they will always be except they change their orientation.

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by PrincewithGod(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump..

We Give God Almighty all the thanks For the Election! All Glory to HIS Name..
A Huge Congratulations to the American People from both sides of the isles..

Amongst Everything Going on in the World, I just wanna Implore all to not be Carried away and Forget the times we are in..
We are right in the Season of the Greatest Event of Humanity! We are in the Season where People could Suddenly Disappear from all over the earth.
Preparation is Key! Salvation through Jesus Christ is key! Living in Holiness , Purity and Righteousness is key..

GOD BLESS US ALL

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by trappatoni(m): 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Gval123:
When a fool talks, u recognize him/her by the comment. you are one of them. So u can declare yourself a winner in an election that is still counting? ode, mugu, ozuo
easy na, the guy just dey catch cruise.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by trappatoni(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Danzysb:
Trump is the winner already,and it will shock Biden supporters and the democrats
its a close contest, what is remaining is the mail in vote which won't favour trump. If the margin of the lead is huge then Trump wins but States like Georgia and Michigan are too close.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by drlateef: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

BidenAllTheWay

IPOB members will never see anything wrong in Trump. Even if he sells their Biafra land.

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by ShoeShineGuy: 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere..!!! As long as it suits their agenda, it's all good for all.
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
drlateef:

IPOB members will never see anything wrong in Trump. Even if he sells their Biafra land.
The Yorubas supporting Trump are Igbos?
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Tayoajii(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yes, Joe Biden is right.
It isn't the place of any of the two candidates to declare who will win the election.
It is the electoral college votes that count here.

I wish two of them a successful outcome of the results.

You are favoured!
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by dd23white: 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hahahahahahaha..

Anyways check my sig for any deals in USA..
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Cyoung4real(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

BidenAllTheWay

I wish people didn't just insult him but stopped him from becoming the president of Nigeria. What a waste of 8 years. Why you go even compare elephant to a dead rat
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

I’ll advise you learn how not to bring the name BUHARI in sensitive discussions please.

Cos your hypocrisy is shown loud and clear?
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by SirBunky85(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

I’ll advise you learn how not to bring the name BUHARI in sensitive discussions please.
stupid submission.when you hypocrites are confronted with overwhelming facts,you start changing goalposts
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by eyinjuege: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump would fit right in with Nigerian politicians. Did he learn the work from our politicians here?
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by DarkJeddi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

Trash!!
Positivity ko,Negativity ni.. angry
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by DarkJeddi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Biden Spoke First!
Trump Reacted!!

Trump Reacted Saying,
We are doing good!
We want voting to Stop! We don't want them going to find a vote by 4am tomorrow morning!

Hypocrite..
Read what you wrote on what Biden said and what Trump said and judge yourself..

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

BidenAllTheWay

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by kelvindj98: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:

How market Trumptard?
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Biden Spoke First!
Trump Reacted!!

Trump Reacted Saying,
We are doing good!

Daz it my brother. Nigerians hardly read texts across lines

1 Like

Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by Emoney08: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
hmmm
Re: Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' by CoolAmbience(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

BidenAllTheWay

My brother, dey careful o, people wey their head nor correct, but dem wear cloth, plenty for Nigeria o.

Today, dem go black; tomorrow dem go white.

Imagine, a sitting president practically claiming victory of an election, when votes are still being counted, yet they see nothing wrong with that....

We sidon dey look.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / 12-yr-old Boy With Growth Tail Hailed As god In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.