Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} (6205 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / I Walked Inside the Room and Saw My Friend Doing This... [Picture] / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by ashybabs(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2020
What would you do

1 Share

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by AroOkigbo(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2020
Take it and I bet you won't run forever

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by YoonSung55: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by illicit(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2020
If I see d last user around, I will notify him but if not, I will take it and nothing will happen....

I am damn sure I can't give it to police, civil defence, Amotekun or soldier....

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by Jeromejnr(m): 11:38am On Nov 04, 2020
Similar thing happened to me once. (Early this year)

I took d money expecting to get deducted later. But the deduction never came.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by ashybabs(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2020
shocked

Jeromejnr:
Similar thing happened to me once. (Early this year)

shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by Petyr1: 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
if i don't take it make my prick bend

8 Likes

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by JOACHINpedro: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ogbeni check well, you didn't receive the alert for una yearly meeting contribution. Na after you squander the money finish MTN will surprise you with the alert 10days later:

Dear brother Christopher this is the 90thousand naira yearly contributions for 2020 . Due to the cost of cow, we resorted to getting10kg bags of rice for each member of our forum this year. You were the best man for the job. We trust you are financially disciplined to handle the task for us. God bless you as you deliver

From Elder Titus, otumokpo autonomous community.

You think say ATM be mumu

8 Likes

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by Franktom247(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=Jeromejnr post=95675371]Similar thing happened to me once. (Early this year)

the swear wey dey ur head ehnn una get mind sha

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by Davash222(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
illicit:
If I see d last user around, I will notify him but if not, I will take it and nothing will happen....

I am damn sure I can't give it to police, civil defence, Amotekun or soldier....
How about you give it to IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by adesile8697: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Similar thing happened to me once. (Early this year)I took d money expecting to get deducted later. But the deduction never came.
Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by illicit(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Davash222:
How about you give it to IPOB?

hahahaha cheesy

I can be charged with sponsoring seperatists....

2 Likes

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by Izabel(f): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by mespusinglez(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
No Guts No Glory
Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by TecM0: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
I'll take it, use it to stake on an easy win on a bet site, or stake it on a commodity on binary options, if the bank CCTV pics up my images and last transaction and comes for me, I'll pay them back and keep the gains

However if I haven't inserted my ATM card and never transacted on the machine before getting this money, am taking the cash and walking off,

Paid ₦65 on transaction, ₦50 stamp duty, ₦1500 on ATM and many charges over the years running into a good fortune, I'll take my money back as tax refund

3 Likes

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by BlueAir: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin it happens. I once took my mum's ATM card to the machine a very long time ago..even tho she had no money there without telling me,I was able to withdraw 5k thrice on different days
ashybabs:
shocked

shocked
Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by Burgerlomo: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Number 1, 2 and 4 are the best options.
Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by paulolee(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
would leave it bcoz of dt Camera and agent fash..

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by overdrive(m): 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Safeguard it in my pocket grin

1 Like

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Count yourself lucky for having a friendly ATM right there even when you're broke.

Na like this all the ATMs I've been to today dey treat me.

Brokeness na bastard. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by Noeasyway042(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
i will do what's on my mind.
Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by sammysmiles(m): 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
You say

Re: I Went To The Atm To Withdraw My Last 1k And Saw This!!! {picture} by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
calling the police or security isn't even an option for me, those niggas can take the money and still deny, leaving u in some deep shit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. / . / Getting The Bang Rule E-book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.