Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) (64442 Views)

A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures) / The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by nero2face: 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
thedio:
How We Killed A Big And Powerful Python Last Night With TEREX (picture)

It was around 7:30pm yesterday, I was going to my duty post and was inside TEREX with my colleague when we sited the big snake.

We called the attention of the operator to it ,he said we should not worry that he saw it trying to cross the road.It was caught in the glare of headlight,it could not turn back and any attempts to move forward is suicidal then it stopped.

The operator swerved to the road side and ran over it. He reversed for us to carry it but we were surprised when we saw it moving and trying to escape.we came out of the cabin,held the rail and directed the operator to pin it down with tyre.

We steeped down from the machine and started throwing stones but as the stones were hitting it,they bounced off. We decided to move closer and aim its head.we hit the head like three time with big stones before we looked for a rope and stick. We knot the rope,raised it head up with stick and put the rope. We dragged it up and tied it to the TEREX.
I never see a life big snake like that in my life.
OP where is ur location lemme come, Obajana, Gboko, Ibese or Ijebu-Igbo....na only Dangote dey use Rigid terex for Mining site now grin grin grin
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by lesson44: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
What makes you thinks that giving the details of how you killed a snake is going to be interesting to readers here?
Are Nigerians really bored? Pls people, keep your snakes news to yourself .
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by shantti(m): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
am new here but i noticed that lala or whatever his name is like pushing snake related thread to front page, was he raised by snakes?
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nazgul:
Hmmmm all these grammar just because you kill snake. undecided
fp sake cheesy
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmm
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by chatinent: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Stew everywhere.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mokason288:
And you’re happy? I don’t blame you ? Nigeria doesn’t value human life how much more animal’s life

In AMERICA you would be in jail now embarassed

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Not every animal you kill abroad is a crime. Only endangered species are prohibited from hunting. As for non endangered species like domestic rats and snakes, you're free to kill them on sight.

Please get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Motion123(m): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ever8090:
All this analysis for one snake head...

Analysis and big grammar grin grin
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Better meat
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by ElValiente(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lala Right now grin grin

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by JONSYN7154: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nmezor:
Hmmm
sumptuous mean. you're invited.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
JONSYN7154:
sumptuous mean. you're invited.
Thanks, will pass.Can't eat such
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
thedio:

It was around 7:30pm yesterday, I was going to my duty post and was inside TEREX with my colleague when we sited the big snake.

We called the attention of the operator to it ,he said we should not worry that he saw it trying to cross the road.It was caught in the glare of headlight,it could not turn back and any attempts to move forward is suicidal then it stopped.

The operator swerved to the road side and ran over it. He reversed for us to carry it but we were surprised when we saw it moving and trying to escape.we came out of the cabin,held the rail and directed the operator to pin it down with tyre.

We steeped down from the machine and started throwing stones but as the stones were hitting it,they bounced off. We decided to move closer and aim its head.we hit the head like three time with big stones before we looked for a rope and stick. We knot the rope,raised it head up with stick and put the rope. We dragged it up and tied it to the TEREX.
See the cruelty and violence in your write up. God have mercy on your souls for such cruelty melted on the innocent creature.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by JONSYN7154: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nmezor:
its delicious. I'll cook it for you.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by fastdocs9ja: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
National Certificate License of

Birth Origin

National International Licence
Preparing it the traditional style abi.
ID Passport Drivers
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by emoney09: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Table for how many
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
JONSYN7154:
No thanks , won't even munch it
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
thedio:

You know how to use words correctly.
Good.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Frankicent(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
All just just to kill a snake.
It sound like an assassination to me.

Use bike. E no die
Stone .e no die.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by thedio(m): 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
nero2face:
OP where is ur location lemme come, Obajana, Gboko, Ibese or Ijebu-Igbo....na only Dangote dey use Rigid terex for Mining site now grin grin grin
Not only Dangote bro,Lafarge also use terex
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by PresidentJosh20(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Snake eaters,I hail oo.Before you say jack robinson,another pandemic don surface all thanks to folks like you.Well I dont blame you;na dis kind country wey dey use poverty catch cruise with us since 20AD.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by EMMY76: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
This is not a big snake nah undecided
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by nervegasfarts: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lala, food done come oo!!
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by salaode(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Idiri. So you are this meat alone
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by TheCork(m): 12:22am On Nov 07, 2020
JONSYN7154:

angry
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by TheCork(m): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2020
Nmezor:

angry
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by TheCork(m): 12:25am On Nov 07, 2020
JONSYN7154:

..ok sir...wots the deal wit u & my woman (Nmezor)? angry
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by JONSYN7154: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2020
TheCork:

..ok sir...wots the deal wit u & my woman (Nmezor)? angry

cool down your temperature.

Am just trying to be nice.
grin
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:24am On Nov 07, 2020
If i kill snake where can i easily sell it as i no fit chop am?

The meat should be scarce because snakes can hide. Again how much for a full python like this one in the thread?!
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by EmmaLege: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2020
It is not big jare embarassed
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Alexun(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2020
You should have tried it with this... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.