Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) (64440 Views)

A Big Python Killed In Ofoni Community In Bayelsa (Pictures) / The Big Python I Killed Last Night (Pictures) / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mheen! Very huge
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by stupidmod1: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mokason288:
And you’re happy? I don’t blame you ? Nigeria doesn’t value human life how much more animal’s life

In AMERICA you would be in jail now embarassed

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
nope u didnt make sense
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Asquare84(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
see better pepper soup
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wow
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by pyro62(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Abomination in the Biafra nation grin
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by STRI1: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
God keep saving us. Big and deadly.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
stupidmod1:
write ur own English.
rubbish

Idiot using idioms together with synonyms,writing English like a primary 2 pupil

1 Like

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Fash20: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nairaland is not even concerned with promoting wildlife.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by IgboSomalia: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
See as them use rope tie rope. Them tie the snake like dog.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
You just killed one of the god in Anambra state
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by toye440: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Robnectar post=95675816][/quote] Target Acquired.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
And you people have finished consuming it abi?

Nigerians can eat anything!
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
I Don't Eat Snakes. Anyway, A Good One.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by uBuNiT: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
No big
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Starzo: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mokason288:
And you’re happy? I don’t blame you ? Nigeria doesn’t value human life how much more animal’s life

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
no you didn't
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Akpuobi1: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
The rate at animals are being murdered in this country in the name of meat, very soon to see an ordinary goat, you will have to apply for a visa to OBODO OYIBO to see animals in the zoo.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
and do you want to eat the Pot? cuz i don't see any business you have with it
DaddyRochie1642:

Why didn't you Post the Pot you guys used for the Meat grin
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by harmony75: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
snakes so scary but yummy and tasty � hmmmmm �
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
lala is thinking of what to do now!

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
The way OP was describing the snake with big grammar I thought it was even anaconda. But when I saw the picture of the snake I was like.............

3 Likes

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by stormborn28(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
tyup:

This is why i hate Snakes.They don't die quickly, Humans even die faster than they do. If you don't target the head correctly and hit it atleast twice they'd still keep running fast in a bid to escape. Bunch of useless creatures sad

grin grin grin grin
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by MsZee(f): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Samylekey:

Hahahaha Lienus Mbah

Lol. Lienus Akpa-ashi

1 Like

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by zang: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

This is Nigeria

No I don't think you did
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by nedekid: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
thedio:
not a small meat my brother
As in you cooked and ate it? shocked
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by naturefellow(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
thedio:

I never see a life big snake like that in my life.
beat this...

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by MsZee(f): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Yes you did.
Oya vamoose to America
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by sylve11: 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
stupidmod1:
write ur own English.
rubbish

nor mind them jare. na so them go dey find fault for people's English up and down....... angry cool
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by dammyz101(m): 3:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
I wonder d way we follow dis snake killing trend on nairaland. d truth is, animal wil soon go extint bcus of d way its being hunted. I no its a delicacy, and g free meat 4 hungry hungry nigerians, but pls lets not cus an ecological problem by hunting a species to extintion.
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by OdenKelechi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Why didn't you Post the Pot you guys used for the Meat grin

Lol...wetin you wan use the pot do?? you wan injure yourself with longa throat ni?
Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by God1stson(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
thedio:
How We Killed A Big And Powerful Python Last Night With TEREX (picture)

It was around 7:30pm yesterday, I was going to my duty post and was inside TEREX with my colleague when we sited the big snake.

We called the attention of the operator to it ,he said we should not worry that he saw it trying to cross the road.It was caught in the glare of headlight,it could not turn back and any attempts to move forward is suicidal then it stopped.

The operator swerved to the road side and ran over it. He reversed for us to carry it but we were surprised when we saw it moving and trying to escape.we came out of the cabin,held the rail and directed the operator to pin it down with tyre.

We steeped down from the machine and started throwing stones but as the stones were hitting it,they bounced off. We decided to move closer and aim its head.we hit the head like three time with big stones before we looked for a rope and stick. We knot the rope,raised it head up with stick and put the rope. We dragged it up and tied it to the TEREX.
I never see a life big snake like that in my life.
You re a good writer, see how u wasted ur talent telling us about ur snake killing adventure lol.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed A Big Python With TEREX (Pictures) by IMAMofWAR: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
if this was n a real country u wil have been arrested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.