Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS (36694 Views)

How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah / Court Orders IGP, DSS To Release Sanusi From Detention / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Ojiofor: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
The Bishop did not say anything wrong and did not see any incitement in his speech,he only spoke the truth which our society hates so much.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by naptu2: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
lastempero:

What you forgot to note here is that be it sharia law or customary law,it doesn't overide the constitution of the country and that is what sharia is good at.

I didn't forget anything. I specifically stated it in my post. In fact, you are just repeating what I wrote
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by ivolt: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
seguno2:

Are mosques banned from promoting peace
I am not one of the delusional believers of whichever side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by mamdanju: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
The IG and director of DSS should as a matter of urgency bring the rev father in for questioning over the inciting comment he made that lead to the burning down of mosque and destruction of properties of muslims in the south east. Those who have glass houses should not throw stones. i urge the well meaning ibos leaders especially those domiciled in the north to add their voices in requesting for through investigations,prosecutions and compensation for this dastardly act.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by IkwereIgbo: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Useless call, South East and South South is NOT SOUTH WEST OR NORTH.

IGBO MUSLIM DO NOT EXIST.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by lastempero: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
naptu2:

I didn't forget anything. I specifically stated it in my post. In fact, you are just repeating what I wrote

Unless so, the only way Nigeria can thrive is by regional governance, anything aside that will always lead to backwardness in our system.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Jonathan39: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
They no born any aboki well to arrest am. If you like shout from now till tomorrow, the Igbo woman killed in the North and the other young boy killed for urinating close to the mosque, has anyone been arrest for that. Remove Yorubas from Nigeria, And watch how we Igbos checkmate the foolishness of the Northerners. No body has monopoly of madness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by seunjungle1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sultan is daft, dumb, deaf and blind...how many imam was summoned for burning of churches and the killing of Christians in their north?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Southern Muslims should not be decieved, it's more of a tribal war for these people and not a religious one....I grew up in Jos and experienced the so called Jos religious crisis of 2000, it people were made to believe that it was a religious one but it wasn't......when the killing started southerners of all religious denominations were killed. A fulani on rampage ready to kill who desn't hear English, Igbo or yoruba isn't ready to know if you're Christain or Muslim...their bugashi would have penetrated your lungs before you tell them you believe in Allah.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by nedekid: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
ivolt:
Nigerian Taliban in action. Useless cleric inciting members from a church which is supposed to promote peace.
Did you listen to the YouTube video? I assumed you did not.
Kindly listen to it and highlight the inciting part of his speech.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by seunjungle1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Danjuma must always behave like one of them

mamdanju:
The IG and director of DSS should as a matter of urgency bring the rev father in for questioning over the inciting comment he made that lead to the burning down of mosque and destruction of properties of muslims in the south east. Those who have glass houses should not throw stones. i urge the well meaning ibos leaders especially those domiciled in the north to add their voices in requesting for through investigations,prosecutions and compensation for this dastardly act.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

They seem to have forgotten who we are.
Arresting this man will fully convince the remaining people sitting on the fence that Nigeria is a crime against Ndigbo.
I pray they arrest him
We are just watching them
They think south east where they come and do their trash like benue
The only thing keeping Nigeria one now
Is our people in the north
Away from that is over

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nkwobi042: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
mamdanju:
[/s]

If there's any religion that should be put in check it's your head slamming religion. Burning of few mosques won't be compared to the blood of Christians you people have swallowed since the inception of this worthless contraption.

Again, Boko Haram has been killing you and also burning your mosques yet you give them bottled water and amnesty.Rubbish!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nigerianization(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
cktheluckyman:
I watched the entire length of the video and did not see any where the bishop incited violence.
What exactly is the problem of the sultan and his stupid NSCIA

I taya ooooo..................Pls someone should tell me one thing that the Bishop said in the video that is a LIE

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Takuruku4: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
naptu2:
More
Rubbish..
How many churches and Christians have gone to Hades in the north,kaduna,borno,yobe,plateau and the host of others?

What have the said bastard said about the killing of a Rev Father in Benue state by herdsmen?

Was he not in Nigeria?

Why was he silenced when his sheep's in islam in the the name of bokoharam executed CAN chairman in the North?

May God punish you and the entire muslim that think they have monopoly of violence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by nedekid: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Southern Muslims should not be decieved, it's more of a tribal war for these people and not a religious one....I grew up in Jos and experienced the so called Jos religious crisis of 2000, it people were made to believe that it was a religious one but it wasn't......when the killing started southerners of all religious denominations were killed. A fulani on rampage ready to kill who desn't hear English, Igbo or yoruba isn't ready to know if you're Christain or Muslim...their bugashi would have penetrated your lungs before you tell them you believe in Allah.
My paddies uncle was butched by his long time, faithful driver during same Jos crises. Guess what, his uncle was Yoruba and a Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nigerianization(m): 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
nedekid:

Did you listen to the YouTube video? I assumed you did not.
Kindly listen to it and highlight the inciting part of his speech.

SECONDED!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by pasol4real(m): 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
How in God’s name did this video I just watched incite violence. Walai this abokis think backwards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Bkayyy: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
IkwereIgbo:
Useless call, South East and South South is NOT SOUTH WEST OR NORTH.

IGBO MUSLIM DO NOT EXIST.
Simple, it's just like Nigerian Covid 19 cases.
How come it's only on Twitter and nairaland that Igbo Muslims exist?
I've been in SE for eons and I'm yet to see an Igbo Muslim. Where are they

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why can’t we just go our separate way.
This cat and dog between Hausa and Igbo will never work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by oxiide22(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
joseph1832:
he raised some salient points in this particular video.

While I'm not a believer of religion I still believe we need to do away with it, because it is among the number one thing that causes untold trouble in the polity.

Those who wrote the 1999 constitution should be questioned and asked why they included Sharia Law in the Constitution in a constitution that is suppose to guide a country they say is 'secular'.

All in all, the sooner we do away with religion, the better it will be for us all.
shut up fanatic pagan
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Osashalom: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
forgiveness:
Did he incite violence in the video above?
Ask them ooooo, because I am not hearing anything inciting there. The ma was just stating the obvious!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Jonathan39: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
How many Igbo Muslim have you seen in your life time. I am from the East and I am yet to meet any Igbo Muslim in person, the Igbo Muslim thing is imaginary, it can't exist in the East
Jaqenhghar:
Ironically the Hausa muslim does not consider any non hausa muslim as a muslim. I pity the Igbo muslims. Your people dont like you, and your so called brothers in the north don't exactly care about you.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
This country will not move forward until we see ourselves as one. Christians should see Muslims as brothers and sisters, Yoruba, Ibo and Hausa should see themselves as one. It is one God that created all of us not different gods. We should separate religion and tribal sentiments from any our dealings on day to day basis. The bane of this country is how we try to separate ourselves.

Lol the typical Biafran believes more in one nigeria than the Hausa/Fulani man....The Hausa/Fulani relates more with his brother in Niger Republic than you his country man in the South....forget that unity story wey you dey talk, I've lived with these people, they're die hard bigots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Elfaris(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
The so-called Bishop should be arrested and brought to book asap. We cannot have terrorists roaming freely on our streets and brainwashing people in churches or mosques.
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by plessis: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
This country will not move forward until we see ourselves as one. Christians should see Muslims as brothers and sisters, Yoruba, Ibo and Hausa should see themselves as one. It is one God that created all of us not different gods. We should separate religion and tribal sentiments from any our dealings on day to day basis. The bane of this country is how we try to separate ourselves.

Go and read the hadith.

A Muslim will never see you as equal because you are an infidel. You are unclean, filthy and lower than an animal.

Killing a non-muslim is not a criminal offense. That is why you will never see a herdsman prosecuted and sent to jail for killing or raping a southerner.

A non-muslim is not allowed to rule over a Muslim. A non-muslim must pay higher taxes. Etc.

The problem of nigerian christians is laziness. They don't read. They haven't read the bible, talkless of the Quran or hadith.

If southerners should read the hadith, they will separate from Nigeria and ban Islam forever.

Islam is a satanic religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by IkwereIgbo: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bkayyy:

Simple, it's just like Nigerian Covid 19 cases.
How come it's only on Twitter and nairaland that Igbo Muslims exist?
I've been in SE for eons and I'm yet to see an Igbo Muslim. Where are they

Forget the useless propaganda, Igbo Muslim Ni Arab Jews KO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by mc0zwald: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
oxiide22:
shut up fanatic pagan
who's this befuddled slowpoke?
Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Nyanabo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
mamdanju:

Oin grin

When your fanatic miscreant were having a field day killing innocent people in all parts of the country you and your likes didn't call for their arrest but now the table are flipped you are wailing fowl. Islam is the problem of this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Takuruku4: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
mamdanju:
Look at this terrorist,you guys are so daft and cannot comprehend easily,your brain is so filled with a fake doctrine that u cannot think straight.

How many times have you been calling for the arrest of Christian leaders as if Nigeria is Afghanistan?

Goan arrest him na.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by renheart(m): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
Killing your fellow human is bad and it's a crime before God. My question now is how many times have Sultan written the IG or DSS over the killing of Christians in the North?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Onah & Attacks On Muslims In Nsukka: Sultan Petitions IGP, DSS by Jonathan39: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
How are Igbos arrogant? Igbos don't worship even their own king not to talk of someone else. Every Igbo man sees himself as Equal with every other human from all forms of life. We don't look down on people and don't worship people as well
TheLionofLasigi:
I am a Yoruba, I can't lie, this Bishop spoke the truth....it incited violence but it's the truth, more christians are killed daily in the north, even southern yoruba Muslims are not spared....but the igbos are usually arrogance and domineering towards those who accommodate them, thus the difficulty in forming strong alliances with them.. Anyways all I know is that prosecution can't kill the body of Christ, It only makes it stronger.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun / Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) / Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.