Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians (44931 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Armanipounds: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Madam abeg go and sit down and shut your mouth! na una na sabi Christianity pass but do evil things The loss of Trump at the pool would be a remarkable victory for the American people! I don't follow all these kangaroo media spreading fake news about the US election results tripping in.... I'm following the authentic source which is CNN.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by dapadawee: 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:
my protection is from God not trump,

1. trump is not a Christian, he is a killer, he killed suleiman.

2. how can I killed someone in the name of terrorist.

God is not looking for someone to take revenge on his behave. vengeance is mine said the Lord

No be God say make Saul kill destroy amalek and their king this is what happens when you're ordained pastor after reading half of my book of bible story.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:

Stfu

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by OgaTheTop2: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
sammysmiles:
Oil dey this woman head...
Wereh woman. Tu eh!
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
saaphiere:
God let the best win.
which is Joe Biden
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Ajsmart(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Can someone tell this dumbo religious head that Trump is NOT and NEVER claimed to be christian. This is what religion does: blind it’s followers.

This type of woman will gladly sell her people to slavery all over again if given a chance solely because she thinks Trump is a christian. Even if he is a christian, he doesn’t exemplify what Christianity is all about, smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
I am a very good Christian, and Trump's victory or loss means absolutely nothing to me!!!... Not a damn thing tbh!!!

Let's use our brains to separate simple politics from religion... It's called commonsense!!!

Trump can go to hell for all I care!!! Not a single fvck given!!! Every man with his own damn cross!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Angelfrost(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
those bashing this woman should know that she is saying her mind and opinion, if you don't like her opinion it shouldn't call for insult.

Let her stop assuming to speak for God or all Christians...

I sense God washed His saintly hands off that Sodomized America long ago!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
saaphiere:
Nollywood actress Rita Edochie has stated that the re-election of US President Donald Trump would be a victory for all Christians around the globe.
The actress prayed for Mr Trump in an Instagram post on Wednesday, saying God had a reason for making him president in 2016.

The Bad Blood actress wrote;

SOURCE
Pls is not because of me oh ...biden all the day
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Angelfrost(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fact is Many do not Understand what this Election is really about..
Many do not understand what is playing behind the Scene..
Many do not understand the nitty gritty of this Election..
This Election is not really about Donald Trump!
This Election is between;
The Good Vs the bad!
The Righteous Vs the Unrighteous!
The Fear of GOD vs The Reprobate Minds!
A Sane World vs a Sodom and Gomorrah World!
The Mercy of God Vs the Wrath of God!

The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for all!
My Admonishment to all is to set your way right with GOD..
If you are yet to Accept Jesus Christ, You need to..
The Worst thing that can Happen to anyone is to Miss Heaven , Either at Rapture or at Death!

Not being judgemental, but even Trump is as ungodly as the word goes!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
those bashing this woman should know that she is saying her mind and opinion, if you don't like her opinion it shouldn't call for insult.
We also have the right to air our opinion about her opinion being stupid.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump wey dey grab woman by the pussy that one no be Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
Why would she generalized it am a Christian that support biden...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Not true ma'am.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by delishpot: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Who is bribing all these people to campaign fo trump all the way from naija? Pls come and bribe me too.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by lifenija: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
plz note that does bashing her are also saying there opinion

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
masterP042:
Those who are politically and intellectually bankrupt only seek refuge in ethnicity and religion as a major factor of sociopolitical mobilization-Julius Nyerere

Well said... Clearly intellectually bereft hypocrites!!!
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by internet: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:

God is not looking for someone to take revenge on his behave. vengeance is mine said the Lord

u can't even write a good and correct English, u can't even spell. Ewu
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by drlateef: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sarmiz24:

And trump needs u support Can you Listen to urself, He wants America first and all other people can go to hell? So he should have Nigeria first then American can go to hell lol his he the president of the world or president of America Y’all are just being hypocritical about all this, probably una don dey use to una government always thinking of other countries first b4 it own people so u expected the same from Trump... As a president your country should always come first, that what Buhari will never agree to... and secondly look if not for Trump all this Islamic countries will keep trying to shoulder arm with America just like Iran tried
And do y’all even consider the problems all this other counties has been causing in America expecially Those Mexican and Colombians

Trump is a racist bigot I repeat. He hates Nigerians living and doing well in his country. Was he not a son of immigrants? What benefits do you get from Trump, other than being a Christian brother? I didn’t know Christianity breeds racism?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:
So many good people in Nigeria
helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy
hakeemhakeem
seunmsg
ivolt

Dear Nairalanders, beware of these full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the many evils of the APC government no matter how bad. I pity them sha because it's not easy to sell your conscience for a token of 30k monthly.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by JoeEeL(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Then let your hustle save you then. Since that is your trust.

Nonsense and bullsh*t! Nothing is saving anyone; when you're dead, you're dead. Get over it!

The 80 years wey all of una don live never do una? Typical selfish humans. They want to live forever and ever while the lives of goats, chickens, rams and turkeys they kill for christmas and ileya are all long forgotten. In your mind, all other living things are crap and may die with no afterlife while humans are somehow special and deserve to live in bliss endlessly?

All of una be serious oponu!
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Chicastle: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Freestainworld:

Oil dey your own head as well
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
If Trump is a Christian, Buhari is also a Christian

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by azzima(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
saaphiere:
Nollywood actress Rita Edochie has stated that the re-election of US President Donald Trump would be a victory for all Christians around the globe.
The actress prayed for Mr Trump in an Instagram post on Wednesday, saying God had a reason for making him president in 2016.

The Bad Blood actress wrote;

SOURCE
What is WRONG with the Black AFRICAN?? The man that said " you must grab a woman by the pussy" is NOW A Christian Are we that demented??

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by greensandy: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
DamZik:

helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy
hakeemhakeem
seunmsg
ivolt

Dear Nairalanders, beware of these full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the many evils of the APC government no matter how bad. I pity them sha because it's not easy to sell your conscience for a token of 30k monthly.

You have not desist from your madness.
I pity your frustrated life o.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
drlateef:

Trump is a racist bigot I repeat. He hates Nigerians living and doing well in his country. Was he not a son of immigrants? What benefits do you get from Trump, other than being a brother? I didn’t know breeds racism?
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
VEXT:
Only terrorists r piss up with this woman

Yeah... Terrorists, and every sane individual with at least an average I.Q

So... Try again!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Missssii: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fact is Many do not Understand what this Election is really about..
Many do not understand what is playing behind the Scene..
Many do not understand the nitty gritty of this Election..
This Election is not really about Donald Trump!
This Election is between;
The Good Vs the bad!
The Righteous Vs the Unrighteous!
The Fear of GOD vs The Reprobate Minds!
A Sane World vs a Sodom and Gomorrah World!
The Mercy of God Vs the Wrath of God!

The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for all!
My Admonishment to all is to set your way right with GOD..
If you are yet to Accept Jesus Christ, You need to..
The Worst thing that can Happen to anyone is to Miss Heaven , Either at Rapture or at Death!

Not going to lie, I’m amused and a bit irritated by your support for the presidency of a man ranked among the top of America’s worst leaders. I’d sincerely appreciate it if you can enlighten me, using facts and verified links, the “nitty gritty“ of the election.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2020
Because she is Igbo, trump gathers lots of Igbo support because of biafra
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:
So many stupid people in Nigeria
Including u
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Omoslim26: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jones4190:

hard truth if you don't kill the terrorist he will kill you but wats certain is that killing must occur

so manchi choose one KILL or get KILLED
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by IjebuWarrior: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Okoro pple and their fish brain. grin

Biden is leading abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Benson Okonkwo Celebrates Nigeria's Independence With Topless Photos / "Catching A Vibe" - Tiwa Savage Shares Sexy New Photo / Yvonne Nelson Broke-up With Iyanya Because He's A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.