Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians (44934 Views)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery / Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:
So many stupid people in Nigeria

Not just being stupid alone but the ability to proudly showcase their foolishness laden with ignorance remains a mystery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by ennyrah: 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigerians are funny
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by chaloskyx: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
WHAT DOES CHRISTIANITY HAVE TO DO WITH THIS PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SPIRITUALITY FOR SUNDAY SERVICE WITH YOUR FALSE PROPHETS
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by wonlasewonimi: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
byrron:

Not just being stupid alone but the ability to proudly showcase their foolishness laden with ignorance remains a mystery.

I agree with you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Intrepid01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:

My brother I’m ashamed of them all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Sarmiz24(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
drlateef:

Trump is a racist bigot I repeat. He hates Nigerians living and doing well in his country. Was he not a son of immigrants? What benefits do you get from Trump, other than being a Christian brother? I didn’t know Christianity breeds racism?
Have you tried going into US legally and trump made it hard for u Lol u stay in Nigeria and tink u can decide what is good for Americans SMH ... Trump is a bigot atleast he is not a Bigot to his people true and legit citizens of America and not all this Backyard entery and. Fencing jumping citizens... Gee what trump is saying if u don’t have anything reasonable to do in the states just don’t come, don’t go to someone’s country and over stay or be peddling drugs or committing all sort of crimes simple stop hating the young man for putting his people first against all odds
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Talkingoil(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:

Stfu

You stfu
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by peteromenihu(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
You are in Nigeria and you are praying for TRUMP’s victory. Are you normal? Did you ask the people in America questions? Are you stupid?�‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Yankee101: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
These people are dumb

A man who cares only about money and how much he can steal?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by VEXT: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Terrorists, and every sane individual with at least an average I.Q

So... Try again!!! undecided
OK terrorist grin
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by favinvest: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
truth b told alot of people are praying around the world for trump not to win.. from Christians to Muslims to Hindus etc

trump winning.. means the world will continue in another 4 yrs of no direction, economic witch-hunting etc

but a Biden winning, the world will go back to the liberal days.. most especially good legal immigration will come back..

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Yankee101: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Christians do not condone racism, corruption, lies or hate.

Which Christians does she refer to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by chukel(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
He lost. And Biden is a catholic.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Psylas2: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:

You're the king of stupid people.

It gives you joy when jihadists kill people for drawing a cartoon of Muhammad.

Now you can make use of Taqiya to tell us how you're not a Muslim.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by daniwise(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2020
aljharem:

U are stupider
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by tonquendo4u(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bulshit. I am a Christian and I don't care if he wins or loses. In any case, if anybody wins there, we are still on our own. See as we de fight for them. And we shout white supremacy at any slightest provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by olorunyomi25149: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Because she is Igbo, trump gathers lots of Igbo support because of biafra

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by urchcoded(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Liberal Christian that supports abortions abi? Is that one a Christian?

Just say you are not a Christian and are looking for ways to be free to commit sin.
u see the reason I said Nigerians are gullible zombies. First of all a liberal christian is pro choice, secondly what do you mean by free to commit sin? Can government stop someone from sinning? Or you want to decide the particular sin that people are free to engage in and the once people are not free to engage in. 3rdly, about the abortion thing, whether u support it or not, people will still have abortions, making abortion a criminal offence only means that the common man(woman) cannot have it because the rich elites will definitely have abortions anytime they want. It would also increase the level of abortion related deaths because people will be forced to have abortions in the most unsafe ways. No woman is happy to have an abortion, it is a painful decision and is not yours or the government's to make. Also, being bothered about unborn fetuses and less bothered about millions of children dying of poverty and Malnutrition only means you are a silly foolish hypocrite. Even the God of the Bible gave humans freewill, so why do you feel you or the government has the right to take it away? Liberalism means live and let live as far as you are not hurting anybody. This is 2020.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by NofiuFade(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Is it the christians that agree to closing down of all churches for good 9 months due to covid?

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by tonididdy(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
This is stupidity

... Even if Trump wins, will he be in power forever?
So the next president after Trump is for all Satanists?....

Pure stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by dazzlingd(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Daft africans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by abbasajao(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Is Joel Biden a Muslim?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by urchcoded(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Have you tried going into US legally and trump made it hard for u Lol u stay in Nigeria and tink u can decide what is good for Americans SMH ... Trump is a bigot atleast he is not a Bigot to his people true and legit citizens of America and not all this Backyard entery and. Fencing jumping citizens... Gee what trump is saying if u don’t have anything reasonable to do in the states just don’t come, don’t go to someone’s country and over stay or be peddling drugs or committing all sort of crimes simple stop hating the young man for putting his people first against all odds
does that explain why he reduced student visa duration to 2 years instead of the normal 4. Trump is a white supremacist, he was asked to condemn white supremacy in the concluded debate and he didn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by rejosom(m): 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Somebody tell that woman that it's like all Christians is losing.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Joe Biden is a Muslim,right ? The madness is truly getting out of hand !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Jeromejnr(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
[s]u see the reason I said Nigerians are gullible zombies. First of all a liberal christian is pro choice, secondly what do you mean by free to commit sin? Can government stop someone from sinning? Or you want to decide the particular sin that people are free to engage in and the once people are not free to engage in. 3rdly, about the abortion thing, whether u support it or not, people will still have abortions, making abortion a criminal offence only means that the common man(woman) cannot have it because the rich elites will definitely have abortions anytime they want. It would also increase the level of abortion related deaths because people will be forced to have abortions in the most unsafe ways. No woman is happy to have an abortion, it is a painful decision and is not yours or the government's to make. Also, being bothered about unborn fetuses and less bothered about millions of children dying of poverty and Malnutrition only means you are a silly foolish hypocrite. Even the God of the Bible gave humans freewill, so why do you feel you or the government has the right to take it away? Liberalism means live and let live as far as you are not hurting anybody. This is 2020[/s].

Poppycock!

You first assertion about liberal Christianity discouraged me from even trying to engage you on the matter.

Hope you're not a Christian tho.
Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by tj2018: 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
And Biden is ? I guess an atheist or Muslim.... we have lots of problem in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Lukayly: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
So Joe Biden isn't a Christian??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by tj2018: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
dazzlingd:
Daft africans

Very daft my dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Hollusilva28(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Fact is Many do not Understand what this Election is really about..
Many do not understand what is playing behind the Scene..
Many do not understand the nitty gritty of this Election..
This Election is not really about Donald Trump!
This Election is between;
The Good Vs the bad!
The Righteous Vs the Unrighteous!
The Fear of GOD vs The Reprobate Minds!
A Sane World vs a Sodom and Gomorrah World!
The Mercy of God Vs the Wrath of God!

The Trump Presidency is a Mercy Period for all!
My Admonishment to all is to set your way right with GOD..
If you are yet to Accept Jesus Christ, You need to..
The Worst thing that can Happen to anyone is to Miss Heaven , Either at Rapture or at Death!
my brother will you keep quiet for a while. Who are the good vs evil. And then you called yourself a preacher, don't you know the world nearing its end.

I'm also Christian fellow like you. You're too biased on your love for trump

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by urchcoded(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Poppycock!

You first assertion about liberal Christianity discouraged me from even trying to engage you on the matter.

Hope you're not a Christian tho.

It's not an assertion it's just what it is. A liberal person, whether Christian, Muslim, Hindu, any other religion, or atheist is pro choice, non homophobe, and progressive. Simple and short. A conservative on the other hand is the opposite of all this virtues. I'm a liberal. It's shameful not to be one in This age.

Re: Rita Edochie: Trump’s Victory Would Be For All Christians by Righteousness89(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hollusilva28:
my brother will you keep quiet for some a while. Who the good vs evil. And then you called yourself a preacher, don't you know the world nearing its end.

I'm also Christian fellow like you. You're too biased on your love for trump

Pray this Prayer!
O Lord open my Eyes of Understanding that I might understand the times and what I should do..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

★ Celebrity Baby Mamas That Don’t Like Exposing Themselves - 360jamng.(com) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.