Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? (2889 Views)

Would It Be A Shame If A Man Can't Cook? (PICTURES) / Marrying A Woman Who Can't Cook / How To Tell Your Girlfriend She Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by InkedNerd(f): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2011
When did cooking become a prerequisite in marriage?
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 7:19am On Mar 14, 2011
uuuum do u know how much black man like to eat
and it does matter to most black man

[size=18pt]fact [/size]
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by InkedNerd(f): 7:22am On Mar 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

uuuum do u know how much black man like to eat
and it does matter to most black man

fact

That's not a fact, that's your opinion. What matters to one man is irrelevant to another.
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by freecocoa(f): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2011
Ah ah,you teach her if you know how to or she takes catering classes,this one's not an issue at all naw.
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 7:24am On Mar 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

That's not a fact, that's your opinion. What matters to one man is irrelevant to another.

oookkeee huni why don't u just wait for the men to say they own
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2011
freecocoa:

Ah ah,you teach her if you know how to or she takes catering classes,this one's not an issue at all naw.

really god pls tell my guy that
is always if u can't cook your not a woman

where is mr cork when u need him
i guess he it still looking for punnny
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by InkedNerd(f): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

oookkeee huni why don't u just wait for the men to say they own

Wait for what? Its not like you said only men should answer your question. All I did was ask a question in response to your question.
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 7:27am On Mar 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Wait for what? Its not like you said only men should answer your question. All I did was ask a question in response to your question.

huni is kool chill
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by InkedNerd(f): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

huni is kool chill

Chill? lol, when did I say I was upset? Hello, I was just having a simple convo with you that's all.
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by MsPotato(f): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2011
I remembered when I first dated my Naija guy, I lied to him saying that I no sabi switch on fire to cook  grin tongue. . . Guess I was just testing him and he said no problem, he would teach me. ANd mehnnn did he really taught me to switch on fire and he was serious about it!!! LMAO! I remeber my first dish, How to Boil an Egg!  grin grin grin tongue tongue

I just kept quiet and smiled.

Later onwards when he found out that I come from a family of cooks, mehnnn did he really whack the hell out of me!  grin grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by InkedNerd(f): 7:34am On Mar 14, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I remembered when I first dated my Naija guy, I lied to him saying that I no sabi switch on fire to cook  grin tongue. . . Guess I was just testing him and he said no problem, he would teach me. ANd mehnnn did he really taught me to switch on fire and he was serious about it!!! LMAO! I remeber my first dish, How to Boil an Egg!  grin grin grin tongue tongue

Later onwards when he found out that I come from a family of cooks, mehnnn did he really whack the hell out of me!  grin grin grin

lol lol lol. Cute story kiss. I like when I meet a guy and they teach you how to cook food from their own country.
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by MrsChima(f): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2011
I can see the headlines!  

I will reserve my comments and big you lovelies a good night.   It is my bedtime!  cool
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2011
Ms. Potato:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 7:36am On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I can see the headlines!  

I will reserve my comments and big you lovelies a good night.   It is my bedtime!  cool
good nite miss chima
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by McCoy91(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2011
Then we will either eat out for the rest of our lives or get a househelp. I can't cook and I'm not interested in learning how to. Or she could learn.
@Inked Nerd, it IS a big deal to most men. Especially those whose mothers are still alive. You don't want to test a naija mother-in-law
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2011
McCoy91:

Then we will either eat out for the rest of our lives or get a househelp. I can't cook and I'm not interested in learning how to. Or she could learn.
@Inked Nerd, it IS a big deal to most men. Especially those whose mothers are still alive. You don't want to test a naija mother-in-law

thats wat i thot
ia m sure u don'y wanna eat out for the rest of ur life now do u
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by InkedNerd(f): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2011
McCoy91:

What I was saying is that for some its big deal and for others, it isn't. I had a professor two semesters ago and he mentioned that he wife can't and doesn't cook but said it wasn't an issue for him. That's why I said what matters to one man may be irrelevant to another. lol, you're right about the mother-in-law part. Some of them can be intrusive or overbearing.
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

What I was saying is that for some its big deal and for others, it isn't. I had a professor two semesters ago and he mentioned that he wife can't and doesn't cook but said it wasn't an issue for him. That's why I said what matters to one man may be irrelevant to another. lol, you're right about the mother-in-law part. Some of them can be intrusive or overbearing.

well ur rite is not for everyone but is 90% of man that do care
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by MsPotato(f): 8:20am On Mar 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol lol lol. Cute story kiss. I like when I meet a guy and they teach you how to cook food from their own country.

Yes oo . That is such a turn on kiss kiss kiss

Mrs.Chima:

I can see the headlines!  

Good night dearie. Be good naa kiss

McCoy91:

Is he marrying his wife or his motha? undecided
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by InkedNerd(f): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2011
Hotie Tima:

well your rite is not for everyone but is 90% of man that do care

What rite? Just wondering, how do you know it's 90% of men that care? undecided

Ms. Potato:

Is he marrying his wife or his motha? undecided

lol, well you know some men look for wives that are like their mothers grin
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by xynerise: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2011
Cooking follow jare. grin. But that is the essence of dating. If she cant cook I wont propose. grin
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by Tosinville(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2011
Who says cooking don't really matter to african/nigerian men if their wives can't cook?¿¿ that sounds so absurd.
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2011
i used to think i did not care if my wife would cook or not
but over the years, i've realised i do care, a lot grin

of course its not a deal breaker, especially if she's nkiru wink
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by Tosinville(m): 9:05am On Mar 14, 2011
Nkiru ke?^^
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by ekubear1: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2011
A woman who enters a marriage not knowing how to cook had better be a fast learner grin

Sounds like a disaster in the making, lol.

Cooking isn't even that hard. . . what excuse would she have for not knowing? Especially as a Nigerian woman? lipsrsealed
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by Tosinville(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2011
Thanks^
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by Dyt(f): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2011
Loooool at topic
lwtmb ooooooo
my bf s itong
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

What rite? Just wondering, how do you know it's 90% of men that care? undecided

lol, well you know some men look for wives that are like their mothers grin

there is my point
especially black man huni they do care
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by MrsChima(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2011
I can't boil eggs. I am a terrible cook! Oh well! Sue me!
Re: What Would U Do If U Find Out The Woman Ur About To Marry Can't Cook At All? by HotieTima(f): 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I can't boil eggs. I am a terrible cook! Oh well! Sue me!

ahahahaah then feed him egges for is whole live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Keep Calling Her? / What Is The Word For "Love" In Your Language? / How Our Digital Nigerian Girls Be Like In Front Of TOILET Mirrors....!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.