Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. (3897 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Kirchoffs: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
QuinModah:
Yeah that why I decided to leave
Are you cursed with the spirit of lies? You went to copy something from Twitter ole

3 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Barristter07: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
QuinModah:
Marriage- It was my 10th month of pregnancy and he still insisted that I had to resume work as a teacher in his parent's school. I fell into labour while teaching and he waited till school closed and dropped off every single child in the bus before taking me to the hospital...

Are you on Twitter, cos I read this same story over there

1 Like

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Flolovtri(f): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Are you cursed with the spirit of lies? You went to copy something from Twitter ole
Be calming down na haha

1 Like

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by hstar: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Psych412(f): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Is this truly your story? Or you copied it from Twitter undecided
Busted.

nairaland detectives has done it again.

3 Likes

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Psych412:
Busted.

nairaland detectives has done it again.

Is that not the girl that her b.f use beating to scatter her fine face some months back

Or is that you?
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Psych412(f): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Is that not the girl that her b.f use beating to scatter her fine face some months back

Or is that you?
hahaha.

detective, do you want to investigate my case.
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Psych412:
hahaha.

detective, do you want to investigate my case.

Lol m not a detective

M just curious about the girl on your D.p
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Psych412(f): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Lol m not a detective
M just curious about the girl on your D.p
oh.... alright.

so, what do you want to know about my dp (that's me)
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Psych412:
oh.... alright.

so, what do you want to know about my dp (that's me)

shocked shocked shocked shocked are you kidding me so you are @ Thecutegeminme young6ix cousin

The one lilfrosh(the rapper without a hit song) brutalized some months back

Because that what you are looking like oh if that is truly you
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Psych412(f): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

shocked shocked shocked shocked are you kidding me so you are @ Thecutegeminme young6ix cousin
The one lilfrosh(the rapper without a hit song) brutalized some months back
Because that what you are looking like oh if that is truly you
I'm not her oo

we don't look alike at all
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Psych412:
I'm not her oo

Says who you look exactly like her in this pics shocked shocked
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Psych412(f): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Says who you look exactly like her in this pics shocked shocked
I don't think so

she got big eyes and I don't
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Psych412:
I don't think so

she got big eyes and I don't

Oh that true I just examined Nd compared her pics now to yours her eyes are abnormally voluminous

She also has a small dark spot on her nose Nd you don't

And she has a very thick eye brow too

Buh that doesn't change the fact that you have some resemblance buh just that you appear more beautiful than her
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by DukeJoe17: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
QuinModah:
Marriage- It was my 10th month of pregnancy and he still insisted that I had to resume work as a teacher in his parent's school. I fell into labour while teaching and he waited till school closed and dropped off every single child in the bus before taking me to the hospital...

Ten month of what?

Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 27, 2020
2 years plus and no talk of marriage even though things were going fine...
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Psych412(f): 1:04am On Dec 27, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

Oh that true I just examined Nd compared her pics now to yours her eyes are abnormally voluminous

She also has a small dark spot on her nose Nd you don't

And she has a very thick eye brow too

Buh that doesn't change the fact that you have some resemblance buh just that you appear more beautiful than her
yeah.

thanks
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by OBelz(f): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Psych412:
I'm not her oo

You look alike
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by IyaTola: 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
cry
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Amarisco(f): 3:04am On Jun 08, 2022
Was a toxic kind of love. So I wrote out all the pros vs the cons for myself to put things in perspective

The cons were 3x as long.
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by sammycipher(m): 6:46am On Jun 08, 2022
She was a very pretty girl and from a rich family, I wasn't up to her status but I always kept my self respect in check, but she had many flaws.. she acts non challant at times but gets hysterical when u do, calls my lil bro to report me whenever we have an issue, insults other girls in my contact whenever she feels like I no longer love her, the worst is that she lays curses on me whenever I post another girl on my status (usually for birthdays)
The day I knew I was going to leave was when we had an argument and she said my brother was more romantic than me, I can be compared to anyone but not my lil bro
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Yxxx: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2022
sammycipher:
She was a very pretty girl and from a rich family, I wasn't up to her status but I always kept my self respect in check, but she had many flaws.. she acts non challant at times but gets hysterical when u do, calls my lil bro to report me whenever we have an issue, insults other girls in my contact whenever she feels like I no longer love her, the worst is that she lays curses on me whenever I post another girl on my status (usually for birthdays)
The day I knew I was going to leave was when we had an argument and she said my brother was more romantic than me, I can be compared to anyone but not my lil bro
Na wa o
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by Yocoki56: 2:05am On Jun 10, 2022
Oo
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by piwati8247: 2:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Yh
Re: Hello Women, Share The Exact Moment You Knew You Had To Leave A Relationship. by lavylilly: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2023
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / Nigerian Girls Are Useless,see Why / What If The Reason Calabar People Like Sex So Much Is because They Eat Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.