Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect (36997 Views)

Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by rattlesnake(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to him....

It's funny how one was leading.... with hundreds of thousands of votes... all of a sudden everything just changed....140000 votes awarded to Biden.. not even a single Vote for Trump or others....
If Biden wins let trump head to the Supreme Court...
justice must prevail... by all means he once to be rigged out.. its not to fair..

I believe trump has been rigged out..

lemme cool myself with some drink..

Thread seen...

Shut up
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Then they will say we are Lazy...Naija youths are hustlers and resileint, we represent any where we go...Just the government making Life difficult for us...Nigerian youths have good team spirit to achieve a goal..very varsatile but no attention on its Youth...WeMove

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by tbibuzz(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Omo wa ni

Yoruba gene destined for greatness

Congratulations Omoluabi may Eledumare keep guiding and guarding you with angels

2023 in Nigeria watch out for your next Yoruba Nigerian President

Shey una go vote the Lagos jagaban? because na APC flag bearer be that
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Sonnobax15(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Omo wa ni

Congratulations Omoluabi may Eledumare keep guiding and guarding you with angels

Must you always dream ?
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by mozona(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigeria has good people after all...

but the bad ones are so much... blaming it on our leaders both present and past
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by j3r3myk3n(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
Outstanding
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Misterdhee1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jakpon:
If Oye Owolewa and Esther Agbaje had been in Nigeria, there is the probabilty that they might have been extra judicially killed by SARS. fortunately for them, they are in a sane country where their dreams can be achieved and potentials fully maximised.

Oga, I'm also against Police brutality o, but do you have the idea of the number of black persons that are killed by American police yearly too? No where is safe at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Seniorwriter(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Looks like a LANDSLIDE Victory ......

Proactivity Leads To Productivity

© Seniorwriter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Kingspin(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
It can only be done in abroad not in Nigeria
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Fairview1: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2020
Many many congratulations Oluwa. Oluwa indeed is with you and shall continue to be with you all through the days of life. Greater heights we pray for you.

PS: This is what you get when a country has sane policies that allow rule of law to prevail.

I can't even imagine a caucasian getting into the Nigerian Parliament, simply not because they don't have interest but because the system with never allow such.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Nigeria, our problem is our Leaders and their skewed policies!
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by wildikeman(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oh.. Because of this the American embassy is giving everyone free visa in Nigeria.... Hurray!!!

undecided
Mtcheww undecided
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by steeltrust: 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Omo wa ni

u re happy now
since he won in another mans country body de sweet cus his ur tribes man
but if Ibrahim from kano win election for osun state u go de shout they re killing and taking over our land

bunch of hypocrites and tribal bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by DTaj: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Oye Owolewa, the young man originally from Omu Aran, Irepodun LGA of Kwara State; an Igbomina boy, congratulation!

May God continue to chart your great path. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Ghostrye: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Omo wa ni

As an omoluabi, I can boldly at you don't have sense at all. After all tribalism has done to this country all you can say is to watch out for a next Yoruba Nigerian president. Instead of you to be looking for a competent, young Nigerian that will move this country forward you are busy watching for a Yoruba president. Like wetin tinubu don use our eyes see never reach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
flemsy15:
Over 80 percent of the votes!! Baba played his game well well.
Congrats to him

As in he crushed obliterated annihilated the opposition

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by wildikeman(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
[.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Nigeria, our problem is our Leaders and their skewed policies! [/quote]

And who are our leaders... White people.
Ogbeni... It's you and I. The simple truth. Nigerians, Black man and Co. Are bad people

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Empiree: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
somehow:
Which party did he run on?
Demo
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by aremusamuel: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
congratulations
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Uckroot: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2020
There is no such thing as a Nigerian American.
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by greensandy: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
loveli2uall:
Congratulations to Oye in a country where they believe that youths are leaders of today and tomorrow...
I pray for all Nigerians with great focus

He didn't just get there in a day. He has been preparing himself for this day. Let our youths prepare themselves and strategise on how to wrestle power from the old-schoolers (sic).

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
I understand nothing in this thread. lipsrsealed
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Jonasbadoo2(f): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Omo wa ni

In your dreams
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by toprealman: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to him....

It's funny how one was leading.... with hundreds of thousands of votes... all of a sudden everything just changed....140000 votes awarded to Biden.. not even a single Vote for Trump or others....
If Biden wins let trump head to the Supreme Court...
justice must prevail... by all means he once to be rigged out.. its not to fair..

I believe trump has been rigged out..

lemme cool myself with some drink..

Thread seen...
Oga face wetin de face you. No go de drink Panadol for your ex-SARS friend wey get headache.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Chimasoka: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Shocking! Dangot Police Opened Fire at Peaceful Protest and Shot Protesters|| Many Dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkujlBjCh2k
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by ODJ124(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
toprealman:

Oga face wetin de face you. No go de drink Panadol for your ex-SARS friend wey get headache.
grin
toprealman:

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by psalmylee(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Omo wa ni

na part of thee problems wey we dey face for Nigeria be this... TRIBALISM
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
As a true Ipob member .....
you guys should not expect me to be impressed
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Crispels(m): 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Stop celebrating mediocrity.

He is there to defend and promote America's interest not Nigeria.

He works for the Nigerian community here as well. He led End SARS protest here in DC last two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by LegendHero(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
sammysmiles:
Am so happy for this... I believe by this time next year I should be in the the USA by the mercies of God.... Congrats Brother...

I help you say amen!
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by JoeEeL(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Up Oodua. cool

Awon temi

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by NinjaMetahuman: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
somehow:
Which party did he run on?
democrat obviously

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Street Poll: Tinubu May Not Win Lagos O / INEC Cancels Election In Southern Ijaw / Prophetess Victoria Fayose's 78th Birthday Photos (Governor Ayo Fayose's Mother)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.