Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect (36998 Views)

Oye Owolewa Elected Into US Congress, To Represent Washington D.C. / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by just2endowed: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Omo wa ni

Yoruba gene destined for greatness

Congratulations Omoluabi may Eledumare keep guiding and guarding you with angels

2023 in Nigeria watch out for your next Yoruba Nigerian President

I guess he didn't know any God father like tinubu or know someone somewhere. He was chosen base on merit.
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by osazsky(m): 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
The same hypocrites will get an erection once it has anything to do with racism meanwhile in their own country a white man can never be a local govt chairman talklesss of a representatives...y we will remain apes is that a white man will vote for personalities and the apes will continue to vote for baboons provided they are of same ethnicity even when the baboon has nothing to offer.i weep for my country
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by EgusiShankly: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
What difference/impact does it make here?
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by tollyboy5(m): 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
TecM0:
cool
next Yoruba Nigerian President

You're a big joke.
2023 don't have to be Yoruba as far as APC/PDP is a goner.

If that young man want to contest in Lagos here today. Bigot like you will say he's not asiwaju's anointed candidate. Hypocrisy at its peak
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by EgusiShankly: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
osazsky:
The same hypocrites will get an erection once it has anything to do with racism meanwhile in their own country a white man can never be a local govt chairman talklesss of a representatives...y we will remain apes is that a white man will vote for personalities and the apes will continue to vote for baboons provided they are of same ethnicity even when the baboon has nothing to over.i weep for my country
Race instead
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by tomdon(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jakpon:
If Oye Owolewa and Esther Agbaje had been in Nigeria, there is the probabilty that they might have been extra judicially killed by SARS. fortunately for them, they are in a sane country where their dreams can be achieved and potentials fully maximised.

Blacks are being killed extrajudicially there too

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by dalass(f): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats Ma'am
God Bless your hustle
Go Bless all those who support our hustles by taking a moment to see my signature

Ma'am

Na man now! grin
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by webmaster99(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
You’re so much stronger than your excuses
Don’t compare yourself to others. Be like the sun and the moon and shine when it’s your time.
Don’t Quit and Don’t tell everyone your plans, instead show them your results.
I choose to make the rest of my life, the best of my life.
“Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.”
Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll off you.”
This is a reminder to you to create your own rule book, and live your life the way you want it.
If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.

cheers!
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Omezif(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wow. It's not cinch
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by codemaniacs: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
zz
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by naija4life247: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Unrated900(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
sammysmiles:
Am so happy for this... I believe by this time next year I should be in the the USA by the mercies of God.... Congrats Brother...

Amen for you
But that racist should be voted out if possible
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by naija4life247: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to him....

It's funny how one was leading.... with hundreds of thousands of votes... all of a sudden everything just changed....140000 votes awarded to Biden.. not even a single Vote for Trump or others....
If Biden wins let trump head to the Supreme Court...
justice must prevail... by all means he once to be rigged out.. its not to fair..

I believe trump has been rigged out..

lemme cool myself with some drink..

Thread seen...

You go cry tire. There is no INEC Dubai Server here. The big idiotic Trump has been whipped just as Buhari whipped Atiku
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by osazsky(m): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
codemaniacs:

the man is taking position that is meant to go to a black american....

In the U.S, wh:yte people see color and not ethnicity... if wh:yte people saw and see ethnicity first then no non Black American will ever get any political post. the man is seen as a black person helping their diversity agendas...
and which political position goes to a white man in nigeria...d last I heard someone from Kenya once ruled america for 8 years...even local govt chairman slot.watch how tugs fights with guns and marchets saying we are the real igbos.we are d real yopob I weep for this continent...until we drop ethnicity and uphold patriotism sorry to say it will continue to get worst if u like organise d protest of all protest...it will still end in tears spots
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Did y'all see this?

This na wetin we get before for our culture.

No dey copy nonesense because you see I'm for internet.

Kudos to great people/ omoliwabis trained well, moving civilization forward.
To all the degenerates destroying our culture your cup go soon full.

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by delpee(f): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Congratulations Oye. Great move. God nless and guide you every step of the way.

Hardworking young Nigerians are always finding it easier to shine outside our borders.
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Ojochogwusunny(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
sammysmiles:
Am so happy for this... I believe by this time next year I should be in the the USA by the mercies of God.... Congrats Brother...
abeg let me be your handbag
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Longman8: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigerians doing great outside the shores.Kudos our own.
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by jrusky(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to him....

It's funny how one was leading.... with hundreds of thousands of votes... all of a sudden everything just changed....140000 votes awarded to Biden.. not even a single Vote for Trump or others....
justice must prevail... by all means he once to be rigged out.. its not to fair..

Thread seen...

Hahahaha. Go get lawyer for Trump bro.

Trum lacks character and he is humanly incapable to rule a nation so bro chill ok.
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by NGpatriot: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Landslide............or even Earth-slide gan sef..

Congrats, wonderful son of Oduaa.

God Bless You

God Bless Nigeria.

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
Landslide............or even Earth-slide gan sef..

Congrats, wonderful son of Oduaa.

God Bless You

God Bless Nigeria.

You want more of his type.

Keep your culture intact.
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by NGpatriot: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

You're a big joke.
2023 don't have to be Yoruba as far as APC/PDP is a goner.

If that young man want to contest in Lagos here today. Bigot like you will say he's not asiwaju's anointed candidate. Hypocrisy at its peak

The way the tin dey pain you Igbos henn?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Churchill6767: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Stop celebrating mediocrity.

He is there to defend and promote America's interest not Nigeria.

How is it mediocrity, persons like you just throw words arounds for the sake of sounding "woke" or enlightened. Obama won, Kenyans celebrated, if Biden wins, Indians will celebrate Kamala Harris because she's ethnic Indian not because they want her to solve all the problems in Asia.
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by capitalzero: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
ODJ124:
Congrats to him....

Thread seen...

How do you expect trump to win Democrat states.?
Trump lost the election last month.
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by TheDestroyer: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
I want to believe you're igbo and if you are you tribalistic cvnt should not even be talking with the way we allow you bastards free in Lagos to run for office only for you to show your stupidity and get cut to size. Even igbos in Anambra won't dare run for office in Imo, na ordinary wike dey waste una like chickens grin
steeltrust:
u re happy now
since he won in another mans country body de sweet cus his ur tribes man
but if Ibrahim from kano win election for osun state u go de shout they re killing and taking over our land

bunch of hypocrites and tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by codemaniacs: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
zz
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
So because Kenyans and Indians are celebrating mediocrity, you should follow suit?

Churchill6767:

How is it mediocrity, persons like you just throw words arounds for the sake of sounding "woke" or enlightened. Obama won, Kenyans celebrated, if Biden wins, Indians will celebrate Kamala Harris because she's ethnic Indian not because they want her to solve all the problems in Asia.
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by chinonso47: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Isn't it weird that only Nigerians of southern origins are the ones getting elective posts outside the shores of this country, especially in the developed western countries...
What of our northerner brethrens with born to rule idiocy??
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by harmony75: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
congrats!!! wish you success in your political career �
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by Meti99(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
On the other hand, this guy in nigeria is being harassed by FSARS.
A youth adding value in america but will be harassed if in nigeria
Re: Biography Of Oye Owolewa, US Congressman Elect by tollyboy5(m): 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

The way the tin dey pain you Igbos henn?

grin grin grin grin
Lol he dey pain ipob cheesy well as reasonable Yoruba APC/PDP are goner.

I know sey this 1 go pain bigot well a grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Reject Money Given To Them To Vote For A Political Party In Anambra (video / APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.