Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2755 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by GavelSlam: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dream on dreamer.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:
Dream on dreamer.

grin Bro say something reasonable na..

1 Like

Re: . by GavelSlam: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hahahaha.

Never bank on another nation.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:
Hahahaha.

Meaning?

1 Like

Re: . by GavelSlam: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Meaning?

Naija loves you.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:

Naija loves you.

20 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
50+ views still no reasonable response.. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: . by sylve11: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
collinsuchendu:
50+ views still no reasonable response.. Nawa o

that's because the thread itself is unreasonable. undecided cool

8 Likes

Re: . by Etinosa1234: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Good day all,

If Joe Biden should win the election at last and he lifts the DV Lottery[i] placed on Nigeria..

What and what are required from me to enter the UNITED STATES grin legally
if I should participate and come out kiss VICTORIOUS ?

I'm hoping it should be:

Proof of funds and flight money only.. embarassed So that I can triple fiveple my hustle. grin The suffering is 3 much, no be me kee Jesus abeg.

I need your suggestions please.. Please don't ignore

PS: grin New York here I come..

Cc: lalasticlala, justwise, petyprincess, fati200, shortyy, evilforest, ilegendd, bksoul, righteousness89, mhistharah, undauntedyoca, ednut1, deceptionlove, chatinent, madibah, divinegrace123, mamatwiny, ubunja, dphysiologist, hintona, martinez39s, glycolysiss, ghettokid1, iykepromotions..

but why u dey mention fati

dat one nor know anything
Re: . by NigerDeltaRep: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
Iswearugad
sylve11:

that's because the thread itself is unreasonable. undecided cool
Re: . by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:

but why u dey mention fati

dat one nor know anything

Chai..
Re: . by Nazgul: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Just have up to#50m in your bank account, then map out a business plan and tell them you're going there to invest. Once they can confirm the money from your statement of account and the business plan makes sense to them, they'll stamp your visa cos you're going to spend all that money in their country.

I was working on that plan with an agent before Trump came and spoilt all my plans. I'm so happy that he lost. It means there's still hope for me

3 Likes

Re: . by AfonjaConehead: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:
Hahahaha.

Shut up... your ask rock dullapo haff sold naija to Saudi Arabia including you. ;
Re: . by Jazzafizzy(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
First ask for Biden forgiveness , because those christians in the east praying and advocating for trumps support are now going let Biden sentence this country to 600 years ban grin

5 Likes

Re: . by GavelSlam: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Shut up... your ask rock dullapo haff sold naija to Saudi Arabia including you. ;

Be calming down.

And try to be taking your medication as at when due.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by fati2001(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Good day all,

If Joe Biden should win the election at last and he lifts the DV Lottery[i] placed on Nigeria..

I'm hoping it should be:

Proof of funds and flight money only.. embarassed So that I can triple fiveple my hustle. grin The suffering is 3 much, no be me kee Jesus abeg.

Cc: lalasticlala, justwise, petyprincess, fati2001, shortyy, evilforest, ilegendd, bksoul, righteousness89, mhistharah, undauntedyoca, ednut1, deceptionlove, chatinent, madibah, divinegrace123, mamatwiny, ubunja, dphysiologist, hintona, martinez39s, glycolysiss, ghettokid1, iykepromotions..

Must apply for visa before any trip.
Re: . by olanipekun65561: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
:Naija loves you.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Just have up to[b]#50m[/b] in your bank account, then map out a business plan and tell them you're going there to invest. Once they can confirm the money from your statement of account and the business plan makes sense to them, they'll stamp your visa cos you're going to spend all that money in their country.

I was working on that plan with an agent before Trump came and spoilt all my plans. I'm so happy that he lost. It means there's still hope for me

embarassed
Re: . by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
First ask for Biden forgiveness , because those christians in the east praying and advocating for trumps support are now going let Biden sentence this country to 600 years ban grin

Sleepy Joe is gone
Jazzafizzy:

grin Sleepy Joe is gone
fati2001:

Must apply for visa before any trip.

Nawa oo cry
Re: . by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Good day all,

I'm hoping it should be:

Cc: lalasticlala, justwise, petyprincess, fati2001, shortyy, evilforest, ilegendd, bksoul, righteousness89, mhistharah, undauntedyoca, ednut1, deceptionlove, chatinent, madibah, divinegrace123, mamatwiny, ubunja, dphysiologist, hintona, martinez39s, glycolysiss, ghettokid1, iykepromotions..

Trump did not ban Nigerians from taking part in the DV lottery. Nigeria is not eligible and it's been like this for some years now. Any country that has a population of up to 50 thousand people in the US, is not eligible. So Nigeria, Mexico, Egypt and a lot of other countries are not eligible for the DV lottery.

So even if Biden wins, nothing will change. The ban Trump placed on Nigeria is different and not related to the DV lottery.

1 Like

Re: . by Nazgul: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
collinsuchendu:

embarassed
My brother you need enough money before any country takes you serious o... they'll see you as a nuisance to their economy and deny you visa.

You need money plenty of it if you would want an easy Visa. America, Canada and Western Europe all value potential business men. Your visa would come without question.
Re: . by TheCork(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Good day all,

I'm hoping it should be:

Cc: justwise, petyprincess, fati2001, Nmezor, Victoria, Virginprincess, shortyy, evilforest, ilegendd, bksoul, righteousness89, mhistharah, undauntedyoca, ednut1, deceptionlove, chatinent, madibah, divinegrace123, mamatwiny, ubunja, dphysiologist, hintona, martinez39s, glycolysiss, ghettokid1, iykepromotions..

.. EASY - bro as loong as u have a lightskin babe wit u... truss me.....immigration will let u in sir!!! wink
Re: . by Treborblue(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:

Naija loves you.

grin grin lwkmd epic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

My brother you need enough money before any country takes you serious o... they'll see you as a nuisance to their economy and deny you visa.

You need money plenty of it if you would want an easy Visa. America, Canada and Western Europe all value potential business men. Your visa would come without question.

As I no come get money??

Re: . by Nazgul: 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
collinsuchendu:

As I no come get money??
Hussle in Nigeria, when you get it you can now travel
Re: . by AfonjaConehead: 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
GavelSlam:
Hahahaha.

Shut up... your ask rock dullapo haff sold naija to Saudi Arabia including you. grin
Re: . by Mide3367: 8:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Take okada to USA and u are in USA. I mean United States of Ajegunle grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Hussle in Nigeria, when you get it you can now travel

cry Like what kind of hussle bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Strong Seer Or Prophet Or Prophetess or alfa / Lady Introduces A New Fashion Dress Which She Say It Worth 80k / Naija Guys, Here Are Ethnicity Based Dating Recommendations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.