Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (44138 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Mkmoney(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Over confidence dey worry this woman

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
K
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by YorubaKinging: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
The end is near
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Brandonx(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by rowland545(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
I really want him to win
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Aguilar(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
aisha your liver don pass be careful o
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by helinues: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
The country he once called shit hole..

He should take some shit for the pending election lose

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Yankee101: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Madam relax, no chew pass wetin u fit chew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by bishop4life(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Aisha Yusuf should be very careful and diplomatic in her fight.

You can't drag your own country at every given opportunity

I like her energy but she's got to be smart

she is not dragging the country, only referring to Trump's shit hole comment

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Donspicey: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
If i think wetin i wan comment i will come back....

mk i chop first bfr my guy cheat me.....

Wahala for who carry US mata for head....

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Xscape1993(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
It seems like you don't know what to write again.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by wilemer: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Warripikine:
Igbos know what they want.. And trump will easily guarantee them that

Guarantee what?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tintinnoty:
This woman is unnecessarily noisy for my liken. It seems the little fame she's enjoying at this moment is getting into her head.

What's her problem with Trump's tweet?
Na attention seeker.
Just like segalink.
He claimed to be convener of endsars but got mad cos other people were getting the attention he craved.
Bunch of political jobbers

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Jeromejnr(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:
Congratulations to Biden... hopefully and God willing I'll begin my American migration dreams next year

Sorry..but ..let me just say that you are wrong.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by drlateef: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Aisha shouldn't exhaust the remaining goodwill people have for her. just because you are a head slammer doesn't mean you should hate Trump. Trump is the people's choice.

Which people’s choice? IPOB choice perhaps. Those who have eyes and brain to think properly know that Trump is a racist bigot. A psychopath who sees nothing good in a black man. He has to oppose Okonjo Iweala a Christian like him because she is black. But IPOB are brain dead to even know what’s going on. Yet Okonjo is from their territory and a Christian like them. They will sacrifice even their father and mother for Trump. Too bad!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nazgul: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Sorry..but ..let me just say that you are wrong.
Wrong how...he's obviously and clearly leading...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Samysearch(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Aisha shouldn't exhaust the remaining goodwill people have for her. just because you are a head slammer doesn't mean you should hate Trump. Trump is the people's choice.

Are u also calling Jesus (peace be upon him) a 'head slammer'. He performed the same bowing & prostration the Muslims do today when he worshiped his creator (check ur Bible). Don't expose ur ignorance in a public forum like this in the name of smartness.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by michoim(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
I had always known this woman to be nasty and insulting to leaders with divine approvals...
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by GavelSlam: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Just yesterday I said the youths would still insult her in future.

Gradually, we are getting there.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Jeromejnr(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Wrong how...he's obviously and clearly leading...

No he is not.

The pending big electoral states in favour of Trump are yet to post the final results.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Ebenezer202I: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
This bastard is beginning to talk too much.
Useless woman
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
koshi ko sharrap
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by BraggaJ: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Trump's behaviour is fast making America itself to look like a shithole country. It is in shithole countries that election losers try to discredit the electoral process when they lose at the polls. He is desperately trying to discredit American electoral system just because he is not having his way.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Ebenezer202I: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
helinues:
The country he once called shit hole..

He should take some shit for the pending election lose
[/s] senseless talk
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nazgul: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

No he is not.

The pending big electoral states in favour of Trump are yet to post the final results.
Lol... Trump knows he can't win hence his public outburst and attempt to use the court in halting the counting of votes in Michigan.

It's over for Trump bro face it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Jeromejnr(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol... Trump knows he can't win hence his public outburst and attempt to use the court in halting the counting of votes in Michigan.

It's over for Trump bro face it

Okay o. I don talk my own.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Ebenezer202I: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
that's what she was looking for, Fame, yes you all fell for it and she has used it to trend.
You can see the way she talks too much these days.
Muslims are all one

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Hotzone(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Yusuf, keep kwayet....we know u
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nazgul: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Okay o. I don talk my own.
I'll quote you to remind you when Biden has been announced winner

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Unclefemolala(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
tolufase:
I actually blamed to those wasted their valuable times parading for him. His supporters in Nigeria will be amazed when the final result is released.

Racist president!

The racist line is boring

Say something else
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by urchcoded(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tintinnoty:
This woman is unnecessarily noisy for my liken. It seems the little fame she's enjoying at this moment is getting into her head.

What's her problem with Trump's tweet?
sentiments won't let you see the problem with Trump's tweet. I
I know all of a sudden Nigerians would hate Aisha simply because she doesn't support trump even tho there is no reason whatsoever for a Nigerian to support trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.