Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (44114 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Jeromejnr(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nazgul:

I'll quote you to remind you when Biden has been announced winner

Okay, will do likewise.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Unclefemolala(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Btw this woman don day talk too much bcoz of d small fame dem give am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by urchcoded(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigerians Sha. As usual expect them to turn their backs on Aisha because of stupid sentiments they have for trump that hates them. How foolish can Nigerians be. Ask a Nigerian now why they support trump. It's either their pastor told them some stupid endtime story or nnamdi kanu told them some stupid biafra liberation story. Mad people everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Adakintroy: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Aisha Yusuf should be very careful and diplomatic in her fight.

You can't drag your own country at every given opportunity

I like her energy but she's got to be smart

They are the left wing feminist Nigeria branch. Genevieve their patron. See how she openly declared continuose contribution to them even though they came out to declare they were not taking anymore contributions. bitchh was literally forcing them to take her money

Anyway...

Feminist in any disguise are terrified of strong male presence.

Joe is not a man.trump is.

Nobody voted for Biden. They voted against Trump..either ways left or right, for or against all the votes are for Trump.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Jamesbally: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
The same parade will make Trump lose his reelection bid. Biafrans and IPOB did the parade for Trump and these groups are bad news. The same group made Atiku loose his election last year, grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
One thing I have come to realise in this life is that racism and tribalism is that both have become imbibed in All of us as man. Racism didn't start with Trump and will not end with Biden. It is not because Biden has black friends and colleagues means he is not racist. Trump is Just too blunt and this is what Is affecting his elections. He pulled out of NATO because his country is important. He was pissed at the unfeasible use of NATO.
SOME WILL SAY IGBOS/OKOROS ARE Igbos AND BIGOTS, OTHERS WILL SAY YORUBAS ARE BROWN ROOFERS, AFONJAS AND EWEDU BRAIN. THEY WILL CALL HAUSAS WRETCHED AND CATTLE TRAMPS.
THE TRUTH IS THAT 99% OF MAN IS BOTH RACIST AND TRIBALIST DELIBERATELY OR INCIDENTALLY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Masterclass32: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
This woman and her craving for attention.

She should go and sit down somewhere biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Ebenezer202I: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
[s]
Samysearch:

Are u also calling Jesus (peace be upon him) a 'head slammer'. He performed the same bowing & prostration the Muslims do today when he worshiped his creator (check ur Bible). Don't expose ur ignorance in a public forum like this in the name of smartness.
[/s] Shut up and throw that useless deceptive Quran of yours away. how dare you call Jesus a muslim?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Kingzeez10: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Aisha shouldn't exhaust the remaining goodwill people have for her. just because you are a head slammer doesn't mean you should hate Trump. Trump is the people's choice.
Your comments always reeks of religion bigotry.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by amuwo1980: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2020
I don’t like Donald trump but I dislike this woman the more , shut the Bleep up , fake activist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by urchcoded(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Adakintroy:

They are the left wing feminist Nigeria branch. Genevieve their patron. See how she openly declared continuose contribution to them even though they came out to declare they were not taking anymore contributions. bitchh was literally forcing them to take her money

Anyway...

Feminist in any disguise are terrified of strong male presence.

Joe is not a man.trump is.

Nobody voted for Biden. They voted against Trump..either ways left or right, for or against all the votes are for Trump.
nobody voted Biden? LMAO you might be right because my friend in the US said she voted Biden because he's not trump. Trump must be an asshole then. Their is absolutely nothing wrong with feminism by the way. Only weak men are afraid and worried about Feminists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Tintinnoty(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
sentiments won't let you see the problem with Trump's tweet. I
I know all of a sudden Nigerians would hate Aisha simply because she doesn't support trump even tho there is no reason whatsoever for a Nigerian to support trump.

Sorry but to disappoint you, am not a Trump fan and I don't even wish he win the election but most Aisha Yusuf dabble into every topical issues trending on social media? She's becoming too lousy for my liken.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by relicng: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Politics will always be politics.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by ChiefSosa(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Check this out

2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nchenches: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) Movement Aisha Yesufu on Tuesday night knocked US President Donald Trump after he tweeted a video of Nigerians parading for him, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Yesufu made reference to a statement credited to Mr Trump in 2018 that Haiti and African countries were “shithole countries”.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1323708050440671236?s=20

Igbere TV reports that founder of the Living Christ Mission Inc Rev. Daddy Hezekiah had on October 25 led a prayer march in support of Trump in Onitsha, Anambra State.

Trump then tweeted the video on Election Day as he urged black voters to support him instead of Democrat Joe Biden.

Daughter/scion of section of Nigeria which guns for Obsolete Islamic Sharia criminal justice system speaks to Trump;

Trump the slayer of Islamic Extremists worldwide.

Mainly Christian Eastern Nigeria marched for Trump.
Ha ha ha.

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by biggie73(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigerians are not serious. They should face their Endsars saga and Jubril in Buhari trash. Trump is a goner. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by urchcoded(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tintinnoty:

Sorry but to disappoint you, am not a Trump fan and I don't even wish he win the election but most Aisha Yusuf dabble into every topical issues trending on social media? She's becoming too lousy for my liken.
she tweets far less than trump does and considering the fact that she's a woman and trump a man, a president for that matter, why are you worried about she dabbling into matters she chooses to dabble into?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by LordOfTheGame: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Aisha shouldn't exhaust the remaining goodwill people have for her. just because you are a head slammer doesn't mean you should hate Trump. Trump is the people's choice.

Notice this, every Muslim hates Trump with passion for no justifiable reasons. Even the ones you might consider enlightened or learned, that hatred for anything or anyone who's not a Muslim will surely come out.
Islam is really a more dangerous disease than corona virus.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
lloydtruth:
He's just learning about the parade that was done, 4 years ago? He never recognised, appreciated, or reciprocated the gesture then.
Are you sure the parade was done 4years ago?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Adakintroy: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
nobody voted Biden? LMAO you might be right because my friend in the US said she voted Biden because he's not trump. Trump must be an asshole then. Their is absolutely nothing wrong with feminism by the way. Only weak men are afraid and worried about Feminists.

You naive bro.

It's like saying nothing wrong with gayism. Until a gay man becomes president and things start to shift.

Nobody wants equality. Everything in nature seeks to rule or dominate. It's the natural order of things.

Women wanted equality at one point. Now they want power, afterwards..consolidation.

Am not afraid am a man. But you will experience trauma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by FuckOsuPigs: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:

E maa gbo Federal Mugu grin. Which people are you referring to? People's choice indeed! Are you an American? If he was a people's choice, then he should have been declared the winner a long time ago. The race should not have been this close.

Oh! I forgot! I know those you represent grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by cybercrackerftp(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Queseda: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2020
Pigs will come grunting at Aisha for speaking against their god cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by elmessiahs(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Aisha not everything you dabble into
It makes you look stupid
Is an insult calling Nigeria a shithole
Cos shithole has a purpose
And this contraption don’t
I would prefer jungle /evil forest
Cos is the survival of the fittest
Sars is not the problem ,
Nigeria is
After endsars
Then
End social media bill
After
That
Endnepa bill
After that
End rigging
Like 369,000
Problem
Divide for peace
Rumuobiakani indeed. umuobiakani existed as a result of ignorance and overlord leadership. The Igbo's are brothers no doubt to the Ikwerrians by inter marriage, but ikwerre as a people sees their blood flowing to the Benin people. oba a tope

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nchenches: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Aisha Yusuf should be very careful and diplomatic in her fight.

You can't drag your own country at every given opportunity

I like her energy but she's got to be smart

Aisha Yesufu has bared her minds.

She leads demonstrations against corrupt politicians in Nigeria, but wants the ugly political structure and governance system that breed the corrupt politicians to remain.

The people marching for Trump are against the political structure and governance system.

Yesufu must have profited from the dirty quota system and federal character principles embedded in the present constitution that guards the thieving political structure and governance system.

Trump the Slayer of Islamic Extremists.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by flamingREED(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
She just lost all the respect a tiny portion of my great heart had for her.

She can be this disrespectful?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.