Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade (44417 Views)

Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / Group Calls On Falz And Aisha Yesufu To Run For Presidency In 2023 (Photo) / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Fahdiga(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

E maa gbo Federal Mugu grin. Which people are you referring to? People's choice indeed! Are you an American? If he was a people's choice, then he should have been declared the winner a long time ago. The race should not have been this close.

Oh! I forgot! I know those you represent grin
you are a head slammer. you will soon be Trumped
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
elmessiahs:

what's the source of your story and why are so desperate in associating ikwerre people to whatever is your ideology
In this modern days truth can’t be hidden
If you ask some ikwere why they bear igbo name they feel threatened cos they can’t defend it
I can’t claim to come from north yet answer igbo name
Well all I lost you can google
Am not associating with anyone to accept my ideology
This is a free world
Am just stating the fact
I even want ikwere to stay on their own
Cos I don’t want to have another enemy within
Ikwere will sabotage our struggle
But the truth still remains
Even northerners know that they are full blooded igbos
Hence the Asaba massacre
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by seniormallam(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
urchcoded:
you are really foolish but I don't expect any better from you anyway, I'll be surprised if you were not. Checking the policies, records and lifestyle of both candidates, I prefer Biden just because he's the lesser of two evils. I don't care about US politics, I'm disgusted about Nigerians clamouring for trump tho because it makes no sense. Now go and cry little girl.
Who cares about the idiot you support, just respect peoples choice and stop insulting them for supporting Trump.
Chelsea and Man U don't pay any of us but we support them out of fun, I mustn't like who you like.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Jamesbally: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Nchenches:

Oya, Obama and his adopted father have won the White House.

When are the governors of the 12 sharia states visiting the White House again?

When will US Foreign Secretary visit only northern Nigeria again, but say he visited Nigeria?

All these happened during Obama administration.

Sotay, Obama campaigned for Buhari, campaigned against GEJ, when Obama told Nigerians during the 2015 presidential campaign to look “forward to a new chapter.”
Sotay, Christiane Amanpour and Mohammed Sanusi Lamido took CNN Live broadcast to lambast GEJ and promote Buhari two days before the 2015 presidential election.

Yesufu knows what she wants through her mocking of Donald Trump over the Christians in Eastern Nigeria marching for Trump.

Eayahhh, Trump's defeat really pained this man well well. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Starzo: 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
this woman is beginning to talk too much
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by FuckOsuPigs: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
you are a head slammer. you will soon be Trumped

Now that your lord, saviour and the holder of your future (I mean the racist orange man in USA) is about to be politically crucified, I hope you won't vanish from earth.

Whatever you do, please don't commit suicide o. We need y'all alive so as to drag you well grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by focus2727(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lovelies1:
Donald Trump has done his part even out of the presidential seat, he has nothing to lose

The people you should laugh, are those ones who think is all about successfully bringing Donald Trump out of the white house.

He his already secured in and out, but those ones whom are easily swindled will feel the effect.

One love Donald Trump from here
You don't have anything to lose in and out of the presidential seat
console yourself
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by PervertProphet: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
Aisha Yusuf should be very careful and diplomatic in her fight.

You can't drag your own country at every given opportunity

I like her energy but she's got to be smart

Part of the reason why when everyone was putting up her picture as some "amazon" fighting for the people. I was sceptical because I don't get why a supposed intelligent woman like that with her kids sent off to western countries would still be an islamist. You have to have some sort of smeared conscience to continue as a muslim especially knowing that Islam's founder, Muhammad was a Pedophile.

The Children of darkness pretend to be the children of Light before they pounce on the undiscerning foolish children of Light.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by urchcoded(m): 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
seniormallam:

Who cares about the idiot you support, just respect peoples choice and stop insulting them for supporting Trump.
Chelsea and Man U don't pay any of us but we support them out of fun, I mustn't like who you like.
I don't care about who anybody supports I'm only concerned about how someone Nigerians branded as an icon few weeks ago the same Nigerians all of a sudden have all bad things to say about her because she doesn't like their preferred US candidate. BTW I don't support neither man u or Chelsea. Both shitty clubs.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by urchcoded(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
PervertProphet:

Part of the reason why when everyone was putting up her picture as some "amazon" fighting for the people. I was sceptical because I don't get why a supposed intelligent woman like that with her kids sent off to western countries would still be an islamist. You have to have some sort of smeared conscience to continue as a muslim especially knowing that Islam's founder, Muhammad was a Pedophile.

The Children of darkness pretend to be the children of Light before they pounce on the undiscerning foolish children of Light.
I would have told you the reason she's still a Muslim but this is a public forum I don't want to expose some things. But the reason she's a Muslim is the same reason daddy freeze is a Christian. I won't explain any further
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Shadysen: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
aboki no go do pass yourself o....
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by GoodEric(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
LibertyRep:
At that critical time, any politicians will readily acknowledg s upport from even his sworn enemies.
You can't blame Donald.
Lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by BRATISLAVA: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2020
tolufase:
I actually blamed to those wasted their valuable times parading for him. His supporters in Nigeria will be amazed when the final result is released.

Racist president!

Show proof of his racism. Then have a look at Bidens racism. Give us your verdict.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by blingxx(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Aisha shouldn't exhaust the remaining goodwill people have for her. just because you are a head slammer doesn't mean you should hate Trump. Trump is the people's choice.

Which pple choice Are you speaking for American citizens that voted him out ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by BRATISLAVA: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Now that your lord, saviour and the holder of your future (I mean the racist orange man in USA) is about to be politically crucified, I hope you won't vanish from earth.

Whatever you do, please don't commit suicide o. We need y'all alive so as to drag you well grin

What proof do you have that he's racist?

Did you check if Biden is racist?

Is every white person racist?

With the way you always turn everything to a race row, you could more easily be racist.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by FuckOsuPigs: 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
pls point to my posts that point to me being a religious bigot. I pray thee

Hypocrite grin. When all your posts are always ethno-religious. You seem to think you're invisible.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Godwin2am(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2020
At that critical time, any politicians will readily acknowledg s upport from even his sworn enemies.
You can't blame Donald.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by ZoeyJ(f): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
Co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) Movement Aisha Yesufu on Tuesday night knocked US President Donald Trump after he tweeted a video of Nigerians parading for him, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Yesufu made reference to a statement credited to Mr Trump in 2018 that Haiti and African countries were “shithole countries”.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1323708050440671236?s=20

Igbere TV reports that founder of the Living Christ Mission Inc Rev. Daddy Hezekiah had on October 25 led a prayer march in support of Trump in Onitsha, Anambra State.

Trump then tweeted the video on Election Day as he urged black voters to support him instead of Democrat Joe Biden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by gtown: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Fahdiga:
Aisha shouldn't exhaust the remaining goodwill people have for her. just because you are a head slammer doesn't mean you should hate Trump. Trump is the people's choice.
Why is that Hand clappers and waist twisters easily get upset whenever they see talks against Trump? Or is Biden not a hand clapper fellow? Maybe, Trump is on his way to becoming new Jesus send by Holy Ghost to save children of wannabe jews of yeestern Nigeria
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by FuckOsuPigs: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

What proof do you have that he's racist?

Did you check if Biden is racist?

Is every white person racist?

With the way you always turn everything to a race row, you could more easily be racist.

They are abound. Google is your friend bro.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by holywind(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
the parade no even carry weight, na only ipob parade am, nigeria's number one noise makers club.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by BRATISLAVA: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

They are abound. Google is your friend bro.

You don't have proof. Otherwise you would be well aware of Bidens comments on blacks like you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by moneyissweet(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Don't mind the asshole..she just lost a fan

Tintinnoty:
This woman is unnecessarily noisy for my liken. It seems the little fame she's enjoying at this moment is getting into her head.

What's her problem with Trump's tweet?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by ogbonti: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Lovelies1:
Donald Trump has done his part even out of the presidential seat, he has nothing to lose

The people you should laugh, are those ones who think is all about successfully bringing Donald Trump out of the white house.

He his already secured in and out, but those ones whom are easily swindled will feel the effect.

One love Donald Trump from here
You don't have anything to lose in and out of the presidential seat

True, he achieved what most presidents couldn’t do in 8 years under 4 years and maybe this is God’s way of saying you have finished your assignment go and rest

He built the wall

he made supreme court 6-3 in favor of conservatives

the conservative republicans still hold on to the senate

the way they hate this man if he wins 2nd term they may harm him or maybe go after his life so If he loses Let him take it philosophically and be comforted that he did his very best and he didn’t lose woefully and it was very shady

however - When Americans will realize they have settled for a Buhari look alike in Biden, they will cry for the days of Trump JUST LIKE Nigerians are now remembering GEJ but the heavens will shut it’s doors and windows.

The real winner here is China and the loser is the gullible American people but what do I know

Its ok, life goes on!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by moneyissweet(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why not go to Saudi Arabia your holy Land?

Nazgul:
Congratulations to Biden... hopefully and God willing I'll begin my American migration dreams next year
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by Nazgul: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
moneyissweet:
Why not go to Saudi Arabia your holy Land?

Mumu do I look like a moslem to you
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by moneyissweet(m): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
I knew my people can't be that stupid to parade for that modafoka in 2020.

lloydtruth:
He's just learning about the parade that was done, 4 years ago? He never recognised, appreciated, or reciprocated the gesture then.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by dstar01(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2020
Well said jare Aisha, I agree with you.

Business Success Secrets unveiled:

There is no way to eliminate all the risk associated with starting a business. However, you can boost your chances of success by adequate preparation and planning. The starting point will involve you answering some salient questions:
1. How well can you handle different sorts of people ( In business, you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly!)
2. How good is your decision making strategy? (In business, those who are good at making good and incisive decisions are usually successful)
3. Do you have the emotional and physical stamina to start and run a business? (Starting and running a business of your own can be physically and emotionally demanding.
Those who can stand the heat usually pack up midway
4. How good are you in terms of organizational skills, time management and planning skills? (Business involves lots of planning, organization and time management). If you can't juggle between running your own family and your business or organizing your account books, staff or taking inventory of stocks...then you need to reconsider going into business.

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by fk002: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
flamingREED:
She just lost all the respect a tiny portion of my great heart had for her.

She can be this disrespectful?

Is now you know that she is disrespectful right? Because she touches your demi orange racist God.

All this while that she is calling Buhari all sort of names isn't that disrespect?
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade by moneyissweet(m): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Cuz your moniker sounds like terrorist name.

Nazgul:

Mumu do I look like a moslem to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / Barrister Oluseyi Ojo Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.