Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL (19030 Views)

My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Zeuslord(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
lovely He can really pose for the Cam.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Zeuslord:
lovely
He can really pose for the Cam.
cool
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by peluscoten(f): 8:44am On Jan 20, 2021
Pls update us with vigil current picture
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
peluscoten:
Pls update us with vigil current picture
will do that, though his current picture won’t do him any justice
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
What’s this on vigil’s nose, and any suggestion to go about it?

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by amizzy48(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2021
rastaLivity:
it look like mange,
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by amizzy48(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
rastaLivity:
it look like mange , contact a vet for treatment
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Haroldjunior: 2:28am On Jan 25, 2021
It is mange
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2021
Vigil is exactly 5 months grin

5 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2021
This stuff smells just like sniper, should I apply it on his skin directly?

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Henuell(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ask Dr seunH
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by IamAnderson(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2021
rastaLivity:
Don't do that, dilute some drops of it with little water and don't allow him drink it.
Whoever sold it to you should have given you directions, that thing can kill your dog if applied wrongly sad
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
IamAnderson:

Don't do that, dilute some drops of it with little water and don't allow him drink it.
Whoever sold it to you should have given you directions, that thing can kill your dog if applied wrongly sad
will do that, thanks

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Walekennel: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
rastaLivity:
how much did u get it
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Babawale4real: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
rastaLivity:
Vigil is exactly 5 months grin

Wow. Omo.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Babawale4real: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
rastaLivity:

That’s amitraz. I hope it’s the original you got. Should be around #1,500. Apply a cap in a bucket of water, then gently wax your dog with the water by by pouring the water on him and then beating it against his body to soak it in. Pls give your dog palm oil before and after doing it, a cap Wld be ok. Make sure your dog doesn’t lick his hair, use a mouth guard. After 10 minutes, rinse off the water and amitaz mixture. PS. Don’t be troubled if your dog is weak, that amitraz is strong.

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 7:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Walekennel:

how much did u get it

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Babawale4real:

That’s amitraz. I hope it’s the original you got. Should be around #1,500. Apply a cap in a bucket of water, then gently wax your dog with the water by by pouring the water on him and then beating it against his body to soak it in. Pls give your dog palm oil before and after doing it, a cap Wld be ok. Make sure your dog doesn’t lick his hair, use a mouth guard. After 10 minutes, rinse off the water and amitaz mixture. PS. Don’t be troubled if your dog is weak, that amitraz is strong.
thanks for the detailed explanation, I appreciate
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Henuell(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
rastaLivity:
are you serious
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2021
Vigil will be exactly 6months tomorrow 20/03/2021, stay tune for some photos. wink grin

And please what’s the risk when a dog sniff a local dog’s butt?
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Haroldjunior: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2021
rastaLivity:
Vigil will be exactly 6months tomorrow 20/03/2021, stay tune for some photos. wink grin

And please what’s the risk when a dog sniff a local dog’s butt?
Which one be risk again because e sniff local dog butt? Which kind yeye segregation be that? If to say you be white man, I for call you racist.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2021
Haroldjunior:

Which one be risk again because e sniff local dog butt? Which kind yeye segregation be that? If to say you be white man, I for call you racist.
those things dey carry virus eeh
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Henuell(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2021
rastaLivity:
sorry if I may interrupt but foreign breeds also carry virus except if properly catered for
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Haroldjunior: 6:58am On Mar 20, 2021
rastaLivity:
Stop this kind talk bro. There are foreign breeds that are not well catered for, that local dogs even look better than. Those dogs are by far healthier than your dog. Without vaccines, most of them still live healthier and longer lives than the big breeds. Just because their owners don't properly cater for them, doesn't give you the right to talk down on local dogs. I've had one for over 7 years, and I can tell you that ever since I had her, she hasn't given me any challenge, she's never been ill and you're telling me about "risk and virus", don't be part of that populace man. If you don't like the breed, fine, but don't go around saying that they carry viruses. E just be like where white man dey call Africans "Ebola virus", it's wrong. There's no risk because your dog sniffed a local dog's bum. If to say you dey fear say you no know if the local dog dey vaccinated, and you dey fear for parvo, fine, not for you to talk say them sabi carry virus, meanwhile na the foreign breeds them sabi carry am sef.
I've got big breeds, but my local dog is second to none. If she catch you now, the way she go take pursue you for this talk ehn.
This your talk don pain me.

8 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Shhhh Sleeping lipsrsealed
6months today

2 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Haroldjunior:

Stop this kind talk bro. There are foreign breeds that are not well catered for, that local dogs even look better than. Those dogs are by far healthier than your dog. Without vaccines, most of them still live healthier and longer lives than the big breeds. Just because their owners don't properly cater for them, doesn't give you the right to talk down on local dogs. I've had one for over 7 years, and I can tell you that ever since I had her, she hasn't given me any challenge, she's never been ill and you're telling me about "risk and virus", don't be part of that populace man. If you don't like the breed, fine, but don't go around saying that they carry viruses. E just be like where white man dey call Africans "Ebola virus", it's wrong. There's no risk because your dog sniffed a local dog's bum. If to say you dey fear say you no know if the local dog dey vaccinated, and you dey fear for parvo, fine, not for you to talk say them sabi carry virus, meanwhile na the foreign breeds them sabi carry am sef.
I've got big breeds, but my local dog is second to none. If she catch you now, the way she go take pursue you for this talk ehn.
This your talk don pain me.
the one I’m referring to is a stray dog o, the owner doesn’t cater for it at all o, with wounds, flies and whatnot.

@bolded e no reach to pain you o grin except e get something wey join han. Na talk I talk, I no beat your dog tongue

6 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by lanrenzo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
We have here four beautiful imported chinese chow chow pups, one Dachshund and one pug. They are vaccinated, microchipped, very healthy and active. they will make very good companion to deserving homes. Feel free to reach out to us if you are interested. We also have other imported exotic cats and dog breeds available.

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2021
This past months has really been a journey, and cash sapping. My experience so far

1. Caucasian are really noisy breeds, they can bark on a stretch for hours.
2. They play too much( especially when you don’t walk them) which can result to self injury
3. They can shed for Africa, so grooming is advised
4. Not an indoor dog, they will rip you rooms upside down
5. Difficult to train, they loose attention easily
6. Very confident, especially in its territory
7. Misses me whenever I travel, doesn’t eat much till days later
8. 6 months old puppy will scare people off your way during walk grin grin ( I keep telling them “he won’t bite you, he’s still a puppy”)
9. Drooling: surfaces, hands and clothes won’t be spared ( I wonder how people who keep CO indoors manage it o)
10. Caucasian will always want to test you, they love it their way but don’t give in to their demands
11. If they are not engaged, they are sleeping

So far so good, I see I saw

4 Likes

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Haroldjunior: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
rastaLivity:
the one I’m referring to is a stray dog o, the owner doesn’t cater for it at all o, with wounds, flies and whatnot.

@bolded e no reach to pain you o grin except e get something wey join han. Na talk I talk, I no beat your dog tongue
Lol, you don get luck say I no dey vex again.
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Assassinnn14253: 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2021
Simba my Caucasian

1 Like

Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by rastaLivity: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
Assassinnn14253:
Simba my Caucasian
nice CO you have there, how old is he
Re: Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL by Assassinnn14253: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
rastaLivity:
niceCO you have there, how old is he
his presently 4 months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Animals That Will Kill A Full Grown Tiger / Belgian Malinois Breeding Plan In Nigeria. / Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.