Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat (24976 Views)

U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns / Despite Trump's Refusal To Concede Defeat, Biden Names Chief Of Staff / Khamenei Defiant After Trump Threat, Says 'you Can't Do Anything' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by Burgerlomo: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
PenuelFarms:
I love Trump but he appears to be a bully.
He is the first candidate in America, that I know, to dispute the ballot figures and approach the court in recent years.
The way he lost is painful, but he should know that it pained Hillary Clinton more in 2016, having been the favourite in the run-up to the elections.

BTW, USA is far better than Nigeria. There has been no report of any killings after election results like we had in 2011, and the affected candidate never condemned the killings till date.

Some political figures (I chose my word, they are not leaders) are certainly bad losers.

Well said bro or sis. cool

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by helicoptarr: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump!

Many are so blind to see and know what is playing out!
They are not after Trump!
They are after you!
They are after the little Freedom you feel you have..
The Antichrist and his Foot Soldiers are so Desperately desperate to Come in..
Trump has Fought an Extraordinary good Fight as a Human being..

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!
There is No More time!!!
Humble yourself before GOD and Accept JESUS Christ..

Repent and Accept JESUS Christ Now!!

Remember the mainstream media has been vehemently and relentlessly utilized by those 'people'. They're obviously smarter than the average citizen both here and even in the US.

As events begin to unfold, no one will deny the obvious. The FINAL FULL STOP is almost here.

Everyone must be sure of the side they've chosen already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
U are such a Stupid demented fellow.

I thought as a prophet ur God will show u the outcome of the U.s. election But No cheesy. There u were Supporting trump the loser Candidate.

Biden for the win cheesy. This goes to show dat that dis demented fellow is only going through a Psychiatric phase nd should not be paid any single attention .
IF he's God was real as he has always Claimed then he should have shown him the winner of the election since last week. But No. There he was predicting the outcome wrongly like a bet9ja prophet cheesy.
*Modified:*
Someone should ask for my account details nah. cheesy At least for telling this mumu Righteousness the truth.

Your shame is shaming me.. Trump2020
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by madjune(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
raybod97:

Sorry o, so all other country that did not downplay did not have millions death. Let us be fair. Whether Trump or Biden nothing concerns me but all this Covid shit is no excuse. He did not create it in the first place

He did not create it, yes.
But he had ample information about it prior and had time to implement actions which could either have stopped it from reaching US or mitigate its effects which claimed million lives.
He did nothing.
Americans are not quite as docile or tolerating like you Nigerians.
Thank you.
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by DragonFire433: 5:49am On Nov 06, 2020
LordReed:

Isn't it funny, the guy who goes to church regularly is the antichrist while the one who plays golf on Sundays is the chosen one. LMFAO!

Don’t mind those Endtime fellows.

God is rather removing the true Anti-Christ from the White House. Trump’s religious beliefs is a farce and he would dance to Jail when he leaves office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK, US And Australia Launch Pact To Counter China / Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.