Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat (24997 Views)

U.S Supreme Court Allows The Release Of Trump's Tax Returns / Despite Trump's Refusal To Concede Defeat, Biden Names Chief Of Staff / Khamenei Defiant After Trump Threat, Says 'you Can't Do Anything' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by BENRAZY(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump no say him dn loose, make him clear road

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by kingemek(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Your opinion
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by GodSaklek(m): 8:21am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump!

Many are so blind to see and know what is playing out!
They are not after Trump!
They are after you!
They are after the little s Freedom you feel you have
The Antichrist and his Foot Soldiers are so desperate to Come in..
Trump has Fought an Extraordinary good Fight as a Human being..

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!
Humble yourself before GOD and Accept JESUS Christ..

Repent and Accept JESUS Christ Now!!

Shut the fucck dirty up

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by humberjade: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are after you!
They are after the little Freedom you feel you have

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by silifat11(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Pennsylvania have 16 Electoral vote. Biden is likely to win that. Trump is behaving like a typical Nigeria politician.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by 4tomandchi: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump's conduct during this elections has ridiculed the US democratic process which is supposed to be the leading example for the world.

The same system that saw him elected even with the meddling allegations Obama and Dems didn't make their system look childish the way Trump has portrayed it.

If the US elections with all their advancement and commitment to putting the country first can look this vulnerable that means Nigeria's electoral system is trying and by the time we get to 200 years of democratic rule we will be better than the US.

#TrumpTheOneTermPresident

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by dangotesmummy: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are after you!
They are after the little Freedom you feel you have

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!

exactly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by freshMallam1122: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump is finish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by WandaMaximoff: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are after you!
They are after the little Freedom you feel you have..

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!

I respect you but I want you to be objective.

Is Trump an example of who God wants His children to be?

13 Likes

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by NigeriaB(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2020
KINGJAJA888:
U are such a Stupid demented fellow.

I thought as a prophet ur God will show u the outcome of the U.s. election But No cheesy. There u were Supporting trump the loser Candidate.

Biden for the win cheesy. This goes to show dat that dis demented fellow is only going through a Psychiatric phase nd should not be paid any single attention .
IF he's God was real as he has always Claimed then he should have shown him the winner of the election since last week. But No. There he was predicting the outcome wrongly like a bet9ja prophet cheesy.

Must you insult someone before you pass your message across? Good morning sir

1 Like

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by Notatribalist(m): 8:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
q
They are after you!

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!

Nothing concern you for America. Face your country

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Like Buhari like Trump, wen things don't go their way, they begin to question the integrity, believing they are perfectionists.
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by wunmi590(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2020
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by urchcoded(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are after you!

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!
There is No More time!!!

u sef u no Dy tire to talk Nonsense. I just wish trump loses make this Antichrist come once and for all. Haba

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by raymondhill: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2020
Anyone who wins is fulfilling bible prophecy. No sweat.
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by Afamed: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are after you!

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!
There is No More time!!!

Keep quiet fail prophet. Shame no dey catch una for once.
How can the fraud Trump want votes to be counted where he's leading and votes should stop to be counted where he's losing?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by brightalo1010: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are after you!

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!
There is No More time!!!

Trump only became president 4yrs ago. Before then tell me what was happening to your freedom as a Christian. I'll be waiting. God rejected Trump if not he will make him to win why not reason in that direction too?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by GavelSlam: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2020
raymondhill:

Bible was made for America abi?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by urchcoded(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2020
raymondhill:
nawa, prophecy that cannot predict one outcome is that one prophecy? Abeg that man that said Hillary Clinton would win wetin em don talk for this one? grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by globalresource: 8:29am On Nov 05, 2020
KINGJAJA888:

I thought as a prophet ur God will show u the outcome of the U.s. election But No cheesy. There u were Supporting trump the loser Candidate.

Biden for the win cheesy. This goes to show dat that dis demented fellow is only going through a Psychiatric phase nd should not be paid any single attention .
IF he's God was real as he has always Claimed then he should have shown him the winner of the election since last week. But No. There he was predicting the outcome wrongly like a bet9ja prophet cheesy.

For calling him demented. You need to check your head for sanity. Insane people like you can not make a comment without spilling insults. It shows you are a low life
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2020
i hate Wizkid , Buhari and Trump !!!!

I love Davido , Jonathan and Obaman!!!!
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by jrusky(m): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

I respect you but I want you to be objective.

Is Trump an example of who God wants His children to be?

Good question.
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Maxymilliano:
cool

Trump’s attorneys on their way to litigate his cases in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan

You are a clown.
This guy got me, I was actually trying to look at the lawyers' faces if I can recognize any SAN among them.
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by macjireh: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are after you!

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!

I see Wat happened to GEJ Happening to Trump...Nigerians tot PMB will be better,, unfortunately they regret today... d same tin will happen in d US and all d people dat voted biden will regret their actions... But God is not on d losing side,,if biden fulfils his satanic agenda,,God will still twist it to His advantage...Children of God have to pray now because if biden wins,,it will take d Glory of God to defend we His children...Isaiah 60:1&2 are about to happen
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, analysing the US elections is not something I'm proud of doing when my own country has totally tilted towards the failed zone category. A green and white country that seems to be practicing democaracy in a military cantonment. What a shame!

However, I must insist that Donald Trump is like a trump card! Those thinking he has lost already shouldn't start celebrating yet.

Anyways Proverbs 28:1 The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

My Preferred candidate to win
Well, I belong to everybody but I am for nobody!
which one you prefer? Hambivertedly, hambivertively, or hambivertently. Talk now o, cos you go dey see one on the streets of Nland soonish..lol
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by deliveryboy: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020
If you want to win an election anywhere in the world 1. Conceive and declare your ambitions 2. Continues insulting Igbos by calling them pigs and idiots, pigs and idiots, pigs and idiots.... so they can never support you 3. Purchase your nomination form from your preferred political party, then ensure they have stopped supporting you else, just tear your form and go home and rest because you can never win with their support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by FemiLastBorn(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are after you!
The Antichrist and his Foot Soldiers are so Desperately desperate to Come in..

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!
There is No More time!!!

what is ur problem
Must u alwyss say Rubbish

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020
KINGJAJA888:

12 mad cows for your eating pleasure. God bless you real good for blessing the fake e-pastor this morning.
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by hotseat: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Trump: The last kick of a dying horse?
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by ofuonyebi: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2020
DONALD TRUMP COMING TO AMERICAN PRESIDENCY IN THE FIRST PLACE 4-YRS AGO WAS A SHAM
IT IS TIME TO END THE IMPUTY OF AN AMERICAN LEADER WHO FOR THE FIRST TIME, DRCIDED TO BRING THE US POLITICAL HISTORY INTO DISREPUTE....MAKING AMERICA A POLITICAL LAUGHING STOCK!...WHAT A SHAT OF THE CENTURY.....UP OBAMA! UP CLINTON!!
THESE TWO, REIGNED AS GREAT, RESPECTED AND FOCUSED AMERICAN PRESIDENTS...HISTORY WILL REMEMBER THEIR GLORIOUS LEGACIES
THAT GAVE AMERICA GREAT NAMES...UNLIKE THE PRESENT OUT-GOING BULL-DOG!...TUFIAKWA!
Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by joshuaidibia(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

They are after you!
The Antichrist and his Foot Soldiers are so Desperately desperate to Come in..

There is No More Time!!
There is No More time!!!
There is No More time!!!

You're something else. The same Trump you're shouting up and down is not even a Christian or don't you read anything except Bible? Someone that pronounced 'II Corinthians" as' two Corinthians' instead of second Corinthians as we all know. An immigrant from both paternal and maternal ancestry but hates immigrants especially YOU black African and a Nigerian. Wake up man. Don't sit and spew trash you call opinions. Open your brain and read and don't be blind. Jesus was a scholar in all angles, and yet you call yourself christ like,... Smh

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S. Supreme Court May Not Have Final Say In Election, Despite Trump Threat by IdontGivAfuck: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2020
[s]
KINGJAJA888:

[/s]

Kai!

See the bitter insults you hurled at someone

I pity you and your generation!! We will read your story in nairaland front page and say eyaa

I feel sorry for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger: ECOWAS Delegation Meets Ousted Bazoum / Melania Trump Plagiarised Michelle Obama's Speech - PUNCH / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.