Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (74299 Views)

Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by kilonshele101(m): 9:07am On Nov 05, 2020
Nonsoco80:
Some people for which country? Bros, forget USA, face your country Nigeria. The elections is not about us here.

so it has come to this ? grin what a way to hide your painment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by ofiko123(m): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2020
E no concern us for this Nigeria..
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by FullBlastLight: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Queseda:

I hope Trump is not oblivious of your asslicking, otherwise it will be stupidity to be worshipping a fellow man like you who doesn't even know you exist. May you be delivered of your religious bigotry
Arrant nonsense!

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by cardoctor(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Americans are tired of the trump.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by willyjacs(m): 9:45am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump!
You have Fought a very Good Fight!
We Give GOD All the Thanks, Glory and Honor in all things..

Personally, I Have no Regrets Supporting you Spirtually and Physically.
I will do it wholeheartedly over and over again!

Its unfortunate the Eyes of people are open but that can't see what is Coming!
The Season of Mercy is Gradually coming to a Close!
It's time to sit up and Secure your Soul for Eternity!
It's time to Fully Embrace JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior!
The Night is Far Spent! The Day of the LORD is at Hand!!
They that Have Ears to Hear should Hear!
Americans knows what they want and they are the ones choosing their presidents.
ur support can't do nothing.

To all ur pastors praying for trump.... Wetin dey happen? bad network?

if trump's loosed mouth and I don't care behaviours represents christ, then u are a fake christian.
nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Nonsoco80(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2020
kilonshele101:

so it has come to this ? grin what a way to hide your painment cheesy
Painment kwa? No not all. Face your Buhari and Nigeria.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by authority2006(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
God bless whoever wins the election....

Trump or Biden....

E no concern us for naija

Yoruba Igbo Hausa, lets encourage love love love

Of course, it does. I'm sure you have forgotten how Trump's immigration policy has affected many people especially Nigerians.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 05, 2020
You sound delusi.nal
judedwriter:

If trump loses and it's now looking likely he is, it's a big sign that the rapture is very, very close indeed, closer than we think.

I had thought about it long ago that if Joe Biden was in power at the time of the Rapture, it would be easy for him to recommend his former boss-Obama as the world ruler in face of worldwide chaos.

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2020
99thEnemy:

don't mind them...
TRUMP AMAKA!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trump will lose, I am a Biden supporter. smiley

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2020
oxiide22:
kill yourself

Show me how to do it ??

cheesy
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by shidof(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ogbeni, STFU . Sitting in your room here in Nigeria and telling the USA how to select their president is gross stupidity

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 99thEnemy(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

Trump will lose, I am a Biden supporter. smiley

Na so

#BidenHarris

lets go there
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:36am On Nov 05, 2020
What ? Biden must be a Yoruba Muslim !
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Uyigue12(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

ur always here to quote verses with sermon I ask you now ! Are you that holy as you claim Or just a fellow hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by fortran12: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Uyigue12:
ur always here to quote verses with sermon I ask you now ! Are you that holy as you claim Or just a fellow hypocrite
Holiness via Jesus Christ am sure you can't contest that
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Sunsets: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2020
Where did you see 2018?
osuulola:
Obama did not contest in 2018, that should be 2008.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Swipa: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

They have voted for judgment instead of restoration.

Jonathan Cahn had been warning of this since Sept 11 happenings.
I know Jonathan. The harbinger Rabbi.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Jeromejnr(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Swipa:
I know Jonathan. The harbinger Rabbi.

Yeah.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by judedwriter(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
99thEnemy:

So OBAMA is now the Anti-Christ? ? ? ? grin grin grin grin grin

Yes ooooo....

Whether you believe it or not, he is the one.

His name fully spells triple six.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by judedwriter(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2020
Cvesta:

Delusion 403

Okay.... no problem.

In a couple of days, months or years you will take back your words.

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by judedwriter(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
ifyakagbusi:

And if rapture is around the corner, it also means that the Great Tribulation is about to be ushered in.
What you have said about Biden recommending Obama as world ruler is on point. The beast is about to be revealed to the whole world.
A wake up call to the saints of God and to those who are still reluctant to give their lives to Christ Jesus.
Father God is rounding up His programme for this age.

God be merciful to us to be raptured!

What awaits the world in the great tribulation will make World War 2 a joke!
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 99thEnemy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
judedwriter:

Yes ooooo....

Whether you believe it or not, he is the one.

His name fully spells triple six.
so it started from his parents because they named him so grin

Nigerian nitwits oh! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
No sane society will elect a toxic character like Donald Trump twice. He is everything a POTUS must never be !

On a lighter note,It seems like Ipob messiah is gone ! cheesy
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
ifyakagbusi:

And if rapture is around the corner, it also means that the Great Tribulation is about to be ushered in.
What you have said about Biden recommending Obama as world ruler is on point. The beast is about to be revealed to the whole world.
A wake up call to the saints of God and to those who are still reluctant to give their lives to Christ Jesus.
Father God is rounding up His programme for this age.

How is Obama going to emerge as " world ruler" ? Okay,Biden will make him the world ruler,right ? Religion is the bane of Africans truly !
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Miracle2020: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2020
If you want to win an election,beg ipob not to support you.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by GoldHorse(m): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Uyigue12:

A good psychologist will tell you, after profiling Righteousness89, that he is just a psychopath with religion as his mask.

The signs are there for those that knows. You will be surprised to know the type of person he is in real life. I don't know him but I don't have to to KNOW THE REAL HIM.

Trying to behave like Nwamaikpe opposite
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Omezif(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
Biden is a freferable candidiate for amaricans he has already won. As a population of americans are growing day by day he must surpass obama. Obama still the best ever.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by billynoni(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
grandlexuz:

Ignoramus. You guys are a disgrace to the Christian Religion.
Didn't call anybody a derogatory names, never said anything about religion... Are you usually dumb like this, on a regular day or it's just a one time thing?
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by billynoni(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
7lives:

Gilberish Nonsense.
Didn't call anybody's name, never said anything about religion... Are you usually dumb like this on a regular day or it's just a one time thing?
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by horlakay(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I have it on amazon audible.
Wow

Please can you share it to my email.......babskay60@yahoo.com

God bless you bro
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Masterclass32: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
What they actually meant was that this election is the greatest rigging exercise in American history.

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Uyigue12(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2020
fortran12:

Holiness via Jesus Christ am sure you can't contest that
what are you contesting oga plss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / Two Lovers Fall Into Pit Toilet While Fighting & Die Instantly (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.