Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (74285 Views)

Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Exodora: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2020
osuulola:
Obama did not contest in 2018, that should be 2008.
Guy e be say you dey see double this days .
We know you the first to quote but next time read well before rushing to comment.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by error4040: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Donald John Trump!
You have Fought a very Good Fight!
We GOD All the Thanks, Glory and Honor in all things..

Personally, I Have no Regrets Supporting you Spirtually and Physically.
I will do it wholeheartedly over and over again!

Its unfortunate the Eyes of people are open but that can't see what is Coming!
The Season of Mercy is Gradually coming to a Close!
It's time to sit up and Secure your Soul for Eternity!
It's time to Fully Embrace JESUS Christ as your Lord and Savior!
The Night is Far Spent! The Day of the LORD is at Hand!!
They that Have Ears to Hear should Hear!

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Minjim: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2020
I don't know why people are surprised that Trump is losing. The last time he only won the Electoral College and there was huge protests.
Biden is not a convenient choice but majority right now just need anyone but Trump

2 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Offpoint1: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

gringringringringrin
What happened to your "Visions" and prayers and declarations?

I hope Trump should win for your sake, else the mockery you'll receive go touch you for bonegrin

Religious sentiment is a terrible thing.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by osuulola(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2020
Oparasunny125:
you were the first person to comment so where did you see 2018?

Evidently the OP modified the post after seeing my post.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by olajizz01(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bigot biafra

3 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 7lives: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

The 'good fight ' of racism, p...sy grabbing, thousands of lies, white supremacy etc. Jesus is very proud of him.

f to trump

cool

It is such a shame that Trump ruled America for four years, what more could I say?.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by olajizz01(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

The 'good fight ' of racism, p...sy grabbing, thousands of lies, white supremacy etc. Jesus is very proud of him.

f to trump

cool
Hahahaha.......................
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by kudinkarfe: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

f to trump

cool
Be careful with what you are saying please. Do you mean Jesus is proud of p...sy grabbing?
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Hathor5(f): 6:52am On Nov 05, 2020
GodHatesBigots:

f to trump

cool

Saying that Trump was sent by God must be the dumbest shit I have read/heard in my entire life. grin

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 7lives: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2020
RuddyFusion:
It was easy to break because more people voted....more and more people were out to ensure Trump defeat ...

Simple as ABC.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by olajizz01(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2020
judedwriter:

If trump loses and it's now looking likely he is, it's a big sign that the rapture is very, very close indeed, closer than we think.

I had thought about it long ago that if Joe Biden was in power at the time of the Rapture, it would be easy for him to recommend his former boss-Obama as the world ruler in face of worldwide chaos.
Biafra,keep deceiving yourself,so Trump is now your own Jesus abi. Why you guys always towing along religious line, we will remind you whenever you accused North of thesame bigotry you are exhibiting.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by RuddyFusion(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2020
Dansuqi:

You are suppose to be against biden
Why? I want Biden to win and he's winning and will WIN
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by mrkings84(m): 7:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Is Biden an Antichrist?
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Maobichek: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Boss sorry to say this... This is meant to be fun..
Purely fun... I was just being sarcastic..
That's all.. I'm igbo
Good morning, how was your night? stay cool and have a wonderful day.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by RuddyFusion(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Mail voting was wrong in the first place...highest form of rigging will easily take place...imagine the kind of rigging in nigeria with mail voting... a casted vote that isn't counted for almost a month and u think it wudnt b tampered with..trump is a very smart man, he has his reasons for telling his supporters not to vote thru mails...dont forget that the Republicans not control the supreme court ... it was allowed cis the Democrats controlled it a while ago...u will see the the power of the US justice system ... the Democrats knew they were gonna rig thru mail voting and thats y they tried to stop trump from electing a supreme Court judge b4 the elections, but smart trump knew their plans...
I have two questions for you. 1- Is this the first time Amirican is using mail voting? and why was it encouraged and used massively this time. 2- If this was favouring Trump willl he complain and head to court?.......thank you
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Maobichek: 7:04am On Nov 05, 2020
DenreleDave:

Boss sorry to say this... This is meant to be fun..
Purely fun... I was just being sarcastic..
That's all.. I'm igbo
Good morning, how was your night? stay cool and have a wonderful day.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Elmander1983(m): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Are u serious? shocked
Koulture:

Cry me a river.

The same way Trump and republicans manufactured both votes and voters to rob Hillary clinton in 2016.

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by jaxxy(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by daygee12: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

U mean Trump is a Messiah?
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:19am On Nov 05, 2020
DenreleDave:
God bless whoever wins the election....

Trump or Biden....

E no concern us for naija

Yoruba Igbo Hausa, lets encourage love love love

It actually does.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by jrusky(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Offpoint1:

gringringringringrin
What happened to your "Visions" and prayers and declarations?

I hope Trump should win for your sake, else the mockery you'll receive go touch you for bonegrin

Religious sentiment is a terrible thing.

Pls which religion sentiment? Is Trump a christain? Let them tell us which church is attending and when last he has attended the church and his Joe Biden a Muslim or Buddist?

Is racism part of christsinity or written in the bible?

Is lack of love and heartlessness part of Bible preaching

Hating strangers pls where is that written in the Bible

Bro remove religion from.this I'm a Christain full bloided one but sorry Trump lack character to be referring to him as Christain.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 7lives: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2020
NXTDANGOTE:
cheesy God cannot lie Donald J Trump is winning this election I don't know how but He will be rel-elected as the president again, the forces of Darkness can't conquer the forces of light at work.I still have an unshaking faith. Bidden will be shocked u guys should watch out for an 11th hour miracle. cheesy.

Biden won it already.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Offpoint1: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2020
jrusky:

Pls which religion sentiment? Is Trump a christain? Let them tell us which church is attending and when last he has attended the church and his Joe Biden a Muslim or Buddist?

Is racism part of christsinity or written in the bible?

Is lack of love and heartlessness part of Bible preaching

Hating strangers pls where is that written in the Bible

Bro remove religion from.this I'm a Christain full bloided one but sorry Trump lack character to be referring to him as Christain.
LOL, you didn't get my message.
The guy I quoted was in support of Trump out of religious sentiment, not only him but many so called Nigerian Christians... I find it pathetic.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Godsknight(m): 7:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

This pastor always disappoint me with his opinion on global politics. He always using religious sentiment to analyse world politics . Don't let religion to becloud your sense of reasoning . I am a christian , but sometimes your opinion on global politics is not different from beer palour talk. Brother, avoid commenting on any topic that deals with politics.

1 Like

Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by dammyagboola(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2020
Read very well.
osuulola:
Obama did not contest in 2018, that should be 2008.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 7lives: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2020
billynoni:
If only, just if only they understand what's coming... Should Trump lose this election.

Gilberish Nonsense.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by 7lives: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2020
Emioluwa:
why do you always cry blue murder when ever Antichrist or anyone that does not believe in your message show up.
Don't you ever thought that it's part of God plan to fulfil his prophecy.
So whoever win in America or anywhere God know about it, and please try and remove personal sentiment and emotion from the message you preach it's annoying

Annoying?.
It's disgusting.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2020
MajesticKris:
ChimO..

Why why why...
Why again...

I knew it from the time those women, started supporting TRUMP, Say wahala go dey angry

Chai... Sorry sha, I prefer BIDEN grin cus he's got a beautiful Vp grin
a very hot VP for that matter. Apart from the VP matter wetin concern me for American elections.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Opexzy:
INEC and Nigerian leaders should grab a chair and watch closely, how election is being conducted in a democratic system vthat works without deploying hundreds of thousands of soldiers and policemen.

Forget about Trump and Republicans rants it is still permissible within the armbit of law. You told your supporters that mail-in voting is evil that they should boycott it and the other told his own supporters that they should make use of mail-in voting because of the covid-19 pandemic. Now the former is shouting that the latter mail-in ballot is everywhere.

I detest hypocrisy.

May the best man for the job win.

How do you know Security forces were not deployed? How come trump reinforce the WH security force and perimeter?

Making security available for election is a normal thing. It's only in Nigeria we think securing voters is a means of rigging.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by juman(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2020
Fantastic Americans.

Hope biden win.
Re: Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record by Opexzy: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2020
KingTom:

You're trying to sound like a neutral whereas your post shows you clearly have a favourite grin

You are not far from the truth grin... There have never been 100% neutral person. But i believe trump is not being fair and truthful enough to himself and supporters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / 10-Foot-Long Alligator Stuns Residents In Florida / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.