Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (12347 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by chubinwa(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2020
You should be celebrating and not regretting right now. she just saved you a lot of headache in the future

1 Like

Re: ... by azammi(m): 10:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Confuzedman:
This is not a fiction, i had to create a new acct for advise. I have been dating my fiancee for over a year, tho it was a long distance stuff. Trouble began when she started visiting regularly. I noticed that whenever she comes, she’ll be reluctant to do certain things. When I get back from work, she will start acting like she is sick, somebody that was online all day. Later she said she doesn't know market,i got someone to buy foodstuffs for her, she still didn’t cook it. Whenever she visits, same story.I decided to have a talk with her over it, can you believe she said I am complaining too much. She asked if I haven’t been eating before she visited. I was heartbroken to hear that from her. As if that wasn’t enough, she said she is not marrying again and she isn’t a housegurl

I called her to talk after work today and she was still giving me attitude. Her friend is saying I was too harsh

Lalasticlala, plz help
take Control no call her , if u beg you loose , if u try to talk you loose . She.is clearing not into someone new she spend time with him online . She don see u as sh*t now. If u beg her she go do worst later no more respect for you(someone is involved) look for someone new to hurt her follow her friend .she go beg you. This is 2020 don’t be a slave . Thank me later
Re: ... by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2020
she be runs girl...Damn her and her friend...she no sabi cook simple!

1 Like

Re: ... by AududuNine11: 10:37am On Nov 05, 2020
Confuzedman:
This is not a fiction, i had to create a new acct for advise. I have been dating my fiancee for over a year, tho it was a long distance stuff. Trouble began when she started visiting regularly. I noticed that whenever she comes, she’ll be reluctant to do certain things. When I get back from work, she will start acting like she is sick, somebody that was online all day. Later she said she doesn't know market,i got someone to buy foodstuffs for her, she still didn’t cook it. Whenever she visits, same story.I decided to have a talk with her over it, can you believe she said I am complaining too much. She asked if I haven’t been eating before she visited. I was heartbroken to hear that from her. As if that wasn’t enough, she said she is not marrying again and she isn’t a housegurl

I called her to talk after work today and she was still giving me attitude. Her friend is saying I was too harsh

Lalasticlala, plz help

To slap you dey sweet me.

Person tell you say she no do again, you still dey wahala yourself.

My friend, if you want a peaceful marriage and you want to live long, stay away from her.

You never find woman help-meet

1 Like

Re: ... by AududuNine11: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2020
chubinwa:
You should be celebrating and not regretting right now. she just saved you a lot of headache in the future

You dey mind her?
Re: ... by tosinhtml: 10:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Confuzedman:

Lalasticlala, plz help

I'm not even a good relationship adviser, neither do I have my own problems solved grin but I can tell you one thing for sure.

1. Within that short period of ONE YEAR, she has met someone else better & she wants to leave but there is no other excuse.

OR

2. She doesn't really like you that much, but there is no one else. So better you than nobody.

If you want to satisfy your curiosity, apologise to her & marry her.
Re: ... by udomonday: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2020
doris4u:

If that is the only reason she called off the wedding, that means she wasn't really interested in getting married to you.
she doesn't love you.a woman that really cares for will always want you to eat her meals.

1 Like

Re: ... by AududuNine11: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2020
EVILFOREST:
U should be happy for such a MIRACLE.. and not creating topics

Lol
Re: ... by Justmye26: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2020
MJluv:
If "she's not used to doing stuffs like that....", who will do those stuffs for her when they're married?

My dear let's call a spade a spade and stop condoning nonsense. That girl is immature and as such should stay far from marriage. No be tomorrow now she go come here come post say the guy dey abuse her domestically, she no go talk wetin she dey do (or no dey do) wey lead to the man's aggressive behaviour

I know jare and that’s why I said God might be telling him something through the whole situation...
Re: ... by chinedu2henry: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
wow if that's truly what she did then you have to Go and do a thanksgiving in your church if you are a Christian. God just saved you from a future divorce. Be thankful.
Re: ... by Eagba(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
hylyne:

Are you high on Jaz? How can you refer this lazy time waster as being nice... You need deliverance broh.
bruh, they main reason the guy is weak about the matter isn't because the girl said no, it's because he's tired of looking for new girl and starting all over again also with societal pressure mounting. he if he's. logical being, he supposed to know that he Dodged a bullet and he should just man up n move on
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Confuzedman:

Lalasticlala, plz help
and u are complaining instead of to b happy imagine u just jump into wedding without living together this is wat u wud have married.

thank ur stars n move on u dodged a bullet.
Re: ... by Emmypure: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Instead of dancing and be happy for what God has done for you, you are here lamenting.
Re: ... by Xmen149(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2020
Confuzedman:

Lalasticlala, plz help

lol,.which food do you guys then eat when she comes visiting.

am sure its her beauty that attracted you, trophy wife
Re: ... by otokpamike(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Innobee99:
U are the first man that's angry for dodging a stray bullet

Don't mind him coming here to complain, see future wahala that has already been removed.
Just be playing praise song untill she leaves your house.
Re: ... by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2020
Confuzedman:
That is the only reason she gave me. she said I expect too much from her in a relationship and she wonders what will happen when we marry

Confused man as your username, lol, don’t be confused, she no be your girl, she dey use you pass time. She is not really into you, and not ready to compromise, you just comfortable to her at the moment. No marry her like that oo. Na you go dey wash plate. Loyalty is rare

1 Like

Re: ... by leunseyis(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
She might not used to going to market.. also I don't think she know how to cook... I will advice you to sit her down and ask if knows how to cook, wash and so on... if not your wedding won't last. I pray u don't fall to wrong hand.
Re: ... by Innobee99(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
otokpamike:

Don't mind him coming here to complain, see future wahala that has already been removed.
Just be playing praise song untill she leaves your house.
The mata tire me ooooo
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
leunseyis:
She might not used to going to market.. also I don't think she know how to cook... I will advice you to sit her down and ask if knows how to cook, wash and so on... if not your wedding won't last. I pray u don't fall to wrong hand.

Thanks broh. We had a talk, i asked her this questions. She is a spoilt rich kid,has a good heart
Re: ... by pek(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Confuzedman:

Thanks broh. We had a talk, i asked her this questions. She is a spoilt rich kid,has a good heart
You are becoming annoying. She has a good heart but listens to her friend. She has a good heart but can't learn the basics to sustain a home.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
pek:
You are becoming annoying. She has a good heart but listens to her friend. She has a good heart but can't learn the basics to sustain a home.
Thanks broh,i am the one dating her
Re: ... by earthrealm(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Confuzedman:
That is the only reason she gave me. she said I expect too much from her in a relationship and she wonders what will happen when we marry

Guy roll, go do thanksgiving service, you hv didged a bazooka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last / How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / Nigerian Man Blasts Yet Another Two Lovers Caught Inside A Swimming Pool (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.