Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread (20086 Views)

Football Manager 2020 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Uzi11enzo: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
okorojoe:

Truly, there are lots of improvement on 21. Players now score 1v1 better than ever, wingers cross to the available man in the box grin. I'm so dumping fm20. I have the cracked version (not yet stable, as it's still under testing) from mkdev but it keeps crashing when I want to start a match or load my save. It's not worth it.

Contact Timidapsin for the legit copy of fm21. It's totally worth it. I got mine from him yesterday and I'm enjoying it without worrying about any form of crash cheesy

It's now I see that cracked version of FM is way different from the original thing.

How much did you get it from him if I may ask?

Im thinking of downloading that cracked version from mdkev or whatever its called since all PC's aren't the same. cheesy

And Btw I'm happy about the 1vs1 improvement you mentioned earlier. My strikers miss them alot ngl. I have haaland with me now and idk he scores more crackers and headers than one vs one which is weired in my opinion.
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by okorojoe(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Uzi11enzo:

How much did you get it from him if I may ask?

Im thinking of downloading that cracked version from mdkev or whatever its called since all PC's aren't the same. cheesy

And Btw I'm happy about the 1vs1 improvement you mentioned earlier. My strikers miss them alot ngl. I have haaland with me now and idk he scores more crackers and headers than one vs one which is weired in my opinion.
I understand where you're coming from when you said "all PCs aren't the same". I follow mkdev's channel on discord. The crack isn't perfect yet and might take long before it becomes perfect (people who managed to play it complained that the game crashes at March 14, 2021. Mine crashes at the start of the match and whenever I want to load my save). If you get the legit version, you won't worry about this grin grin

Look, just email Timidapsin, he'll tell you how to get it. He's legit (I can confirm this. He's been helping guys get FM since FM 17 till 21)
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Uzi11enzo: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
okorojoe:

I understand where you're coming from when you said "all PCs aren't the same". I follow mkdev's channel on discord. The crack isn't perfect yet and might take long before it becomes perfect (people who managed to play it complained that the game crashes at March 14, 2021. Mine crashes at the start of the match and whenever I want to load my save). If you get the legit version, you won't worry about this grin grin

Look, just email Timidapsin, he'll tell you how to get it. He's legit (I can confirm this. He's been helping guys get FM since FM 17 till 21)

I emailed him already, just waiting for his reply.

Meanwhile, I've lost all interest in FM20 nd I see no reason why I should continue playing it since I'm gonna start a new game in 21 anyway. I'm itching to get this game running on my pc. And btw i made some research and I figured that the crack isn't out yet! Mkdev's uploads are all bypass nd that's why it crashes on some pcs.
The cracked version isn't out yet according to crackwatch and that's because the game is secured by denuvo or whatever its called. That shit makes it difficult for them to crack. Saw a couple of guys who said the cracks gonna be out in a couple of weeks. I don't mind waiting for it but ima just check out this guy you suggested. Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by okorojoe(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2021
Uzi11enzo:

I emailed him already, just waiting for his reply.

Meanwhile, I've lost all interest in FM20 nd I see no reason why I should continue playing it since I'm gonna start a new game in 21 anyway. I'm itching to get this game running on my pc. And btw i made some research and I figured that the crack isn't out yet! Mkdev's uploads are all bypass nd that's why it crashes on some pcs.
The cracked version isn't out yet according to crackwatch and that's because the game is secured by denuvo or whatever its called. That shit makes it difficult for them to crack. Saw a couple of guys who said the cracks gonna be out in a couple of weeks. I don't mind waiting for it but ima just check out this guy you suggested. Thanks boss
you're welcome grin
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by nelsonebby(m): 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
I can run this game on my old pc too.

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Odogwu007: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2021
timidapsin:
Frequently asked questions

Ans: Either by buying directly from steam or getting a steam login that has it.

No there is not, Cracks are also not good for your pc getting the official version is better.

You use the pc compatibility test tool I posted above to test if your pc will be compatible.

Sure you can, just send me an email.

Hi, can i get your email, to mail you about getting the stram login?
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Odogwu007:

my mail is in my profile.
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 10:04am On Apr 02, 2021
nelsonebby:
I can run this game on my old pc too.
yes you can
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by mubaarraq(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2021
i just got the game from timi, i just started my journey today

3 Likes

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by prahcetomi(m): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2021
This game is entering my eyes o. Abeg I need the amount to get the game.
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
prahcetomi:
This game is entering my eyes o. Abeg I need the amount to get the game.
lol send a mail
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Odogwu007:

it's in my profile.
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Always untick the legendary wonder kid option when setting up your database
To avoid seeing old retired players.
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Heyzed87(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2021
timidapsin:
NEW FEATURES IN FM21

FM 2021 New Gameplay Features
Match Engine AI Improvements

DECISION-MAKING
Players and officials are each making a decision every quarter of a second, and that is called a “slice”. In FM21, players will now be able to change their original decision mid-slice as the situation around them develops. This allows your players to be more reactive and make faster decisions.

DEFENSIVE AWARENESS
Marking in FM21 is greatly improved. With the improved decision-making, defenders can now react more intelligently to attacking movement and can pass their marking duties on to another defender while they move to close down another player as the attack unfolds. This will occur in both open play and during set-pieces.

ATTACKING IN THE FINAL THIRD
Improved the positioning of both AMCs and strikers who, depending on their role, will now look to come to the ball more often and offer support for team-mates on the ball or drag defenders out of position. In general, FM21 sees much more movement in the final third as attackers look to create space or exploit gaps in the defensive line.

When one-on-one with the ‘keeper, players will make better shot selections based on their angle to the goal and the position of the goalkeeper. You’re likely to see more dinks over the goalkeeper this year. You’ll also see a higher percentage of players passing and not shooting from tight angles, depending on your tactical set up and the player concerned – some just want to try and score from anywhere.

CENTRAL PLAY
In FM20, the midfield action was being bypassed too often. For FM21, there's greater emphasis on central play that results in a more authentic flow to events in central areas. Increased the number of interceptions across the pitch but particularly in midfield areas. Players will now actively look to block passing lanes rather than following the movement of the ball. Rebalanced risk-taking from players in central areas. Defenders are now more aware of the threat of play in central areas and will react more instinctively to those scenarios.

GOALKEEPER INTELLIGENCE
Goalkeepers in FM21 will be quicker to go to ground in certain situations. Goalkeepers are now much more conscious of the time they have to position themselves for an opponent’s shot. They are now more likely to try to make aerial interceptions by coming out to claim crosses and, depending on their attributes, may look to punch the ball more often as well.
pls, who have this fm21 for share
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 12:20am On Apr 20, 2021
Heyzed87:
pls, who have this fm21 for share
send me a mail
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2021
Enjoy plenty of possession without sacrificing goals or exposing your defence. 3rd place finish in the Prem alongside winning the Europa League.

Brendon Rodgers Leicester 4-2-3-1
https://www.fmscout.com/index.php?e=away&id=7654
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Divineno: 4:08pm On May 18, 2021
Please can I have your number let chat on wasap for fm21
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Divineno: 4:14pm On May 18, 2021
Bodun88:
My only plug for football manager for 3 years..

Looking forward to play fm21 this year.

Time to start a new career.
Please can I have your number let talk about fm21
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Divineno: 4:21pm On May 18, 2021
timidapsin:

Can you share me the game please.. My number 09030089411
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 6:24pm On May 18, 2021
Divineno:

Can you share me the game please.. My number
sharing of number is against Nairaland rules..
My number is in my profile, send me a whatsapp message.
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by datboiremy: 1:20am On May 27, 2021
slimthugchimee:
number please
hi there i am new here and I would like to find out a way to get a copy of Football manager 2021 either through steam activation key or download. I could not find an email in TImidaspin's profile. Can anyone help? Thank you
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by BionicAlliancE: 7:48pm On May 27, 2021
datboiremy:
hi there i am new here and I would like to find out a way to get a copy of Football manager 2021 either through steam activation key or download. I could not find an email in TImidaspin's profile. Can anyone help? Thank you

His number is on his profile. Reached out to him last week and I'm running my game the SPURS way (lol)
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Mbola00: 2:06am On Jun 07, 2021
okorojoe:
you're welcome grin
please where can I get a working crack of fm 20
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Mbola00:
their is no crack for the game that is working perfectly well.

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2021
datboiremy:
it's in my profile
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by illegal7(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2021
WhatsApp me up on 08034205776

Mbola00:
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Kento1: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2021
There is a way to play the game with the crack version and bypass all errors.
Message me on whatsapp get it
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hello. I'm new here. Looking for fm21 after months of failing to get the beautiful game. Sent a mail to timidapsin, hope you can help me
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by timidapsin(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hello. I'm new here. Looking for fm21 after months of failing to get the beautiful game. Sent a mail to timidapsin, hope you can help me
I got your mail
Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by deprynce2(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kento1:
There is a way to play the game with the crack version and bypass all errors.
Message me on whatsapp get it
Bro pls where can i download it

1 Like

Re: Football Manager 2021 PC Official Thread by Mangekyo: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mkdev just cracked Fm21. Time to play cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russian Gamer To Sue Fallout 4 After Losing His Job & Wife To His Addiction / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time / Official Thread For FIFA 2016 PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.