Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (38723 Views)

Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Trump Claims Victory, Says He Will Dispute Election Count At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Eriokanmi: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2020
anago40:

It was not Clinton who conceded defeat to Trump. Haba!

It was Jimmy carter cool shocked
Lool
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by djon78(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2020
5thcolm:

Sisterly, you've moved to this thread now after you reported a false story in another thread. You are really doing the most.
Can you xplain exactly what you mean by democrats rigging.
You need to understand america is not Nigeria.
Mail-in ballot is a normal thing here.
Trump discouraged his people from voting by mailing-in. Democrats encouraged it cause of Covid.

I have friends here that have only always voted by mail-in ballot, so there is no rigging.

Since democrats encourage mail-in ballot, it is only fair that most mail-in ballot results would go to Biden.
Mail-in ballot is what is remaining for counting now so Biden's figure is expected to grow more than Trump's.
Just so you know, the surprise among people i know here is how close this election is. Expectations was for Biden to blow Trump away

Looks like George Bush Jr vs Al gore election battle in 2000 election is on the card.
The Supreme Court ordered for recounting of Florida votes, which took two weeks and favoured bush.

The scary thing about this one is that litigation will involve many states. Which will prolong this election to Who knows when.

I even see the US Supreme Court as even more powerful than there executive, because they carry major descions for the country

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by ShoeShineGuy: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's the good thing about America, they don't go ahead calling their country names and spoiling it in every goddamn opportunity, they know the country is theirs and they must fix it, while Nigerians will destroy their country, break prisons, break police stations and steal guns, threaten to go to Aso rock to bring presidents head and we will clap for that fool. Those same people will call the country a zoo and a shithole

I'm sure some people just noticed US election is not and cannot be 100% transparent but im yet to hear Americans insulting its country or Russians insulting Russia, rather they vent anger on politicians, why would someone open his stupid stinking disgusting mouth and call his country a shithole and threaten to bring it down, u deh mad?

Nigeria hasn't done anything bad to us, in fact it gave us so many opportunity and natural resources than most developed country but we destroyed it and still threatening to do worse, after destroying it ona wan leave, nobody is going nowhere, we will fix this country. It doesn't belong to any politician or terrorist group, na our own.
Its my country, any day, anytime I will rise to defend it, I no compare am to any other country. I'll be lying if I say i am not angry about the condition of this country but instead of complaining about the country others find themselves, I just wanna learn how to build the one that is handed to me. the world won't allow me become a kid forever so I can't sit all day and cry cos of my situation, I just wan do something about it, no matter how insignificant my input may look

Wow, you deserve a medal of honour. I don't even want to know your party inclination. If only we have enough people who still have that love for the country and still speak so passionately about it.. Nigeria is indeed blessed with the resources but our so-called leaders ruined everything. Unfortunately, the younger generation have been shaped already to even be worse than the these corrupt leaders. Hopefully, a day will come, when governance will be taken forcefully by the few patriotic ones...
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by K4daniel: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Ehhhhh bull shit this is not Nigeria but if they were extend it for voting instead of counting, the voting is for both sides not one. Is that the only state that will cause issue now despite the results of other state.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by oluwabunmi61010: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2020
:It was not Clinton who conceded defeat to Trump. Haba!It was Jimmy carter Lool
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by cybernaut(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's the good thing about America, they don't go ahead calling their country names and spoiling it in every goddamn opportunity, they know the country is theirs and they must fix it, while Nigerians will destroy their country, break prisons, break police stations and steal guns, threaten to go to Aso rock to bring presidents head and we will clap for that fool. Those same people will call the country a zoo and a shithole

I'm sure some people just noticed US election is not and cannot be 100% transparent but im yet to hear Americans insulting its country or Russians insulting Russia, rather they vent anger on politicians, why would someone open his stupid stinking disgusting mouth and call his country a shithole and threaten to bring it down, u deh mad?

Nigeria hasn't done anything bad to us, in fact it gave us so many opportunity and natural resources than most developed country but we destroyed it and still threatening to do worse, after destroying it ona wan leave, nobody is going nowhere, we will fix this country. It doesn't belong to any politician or terrorist group, na our own.
Its my country, any day, anytime I will rise to defend it, I no compare am to any other country. I'll be lying if I say i am not angry about the condition of this country but instead of complaining about the country others find themselves, I just wanna learn how to build the one that is handed to me. the world won't allow me become a kid forever so I can't sit all day and cry cos of my situation, I just wan do something about it, no matter how insignificant my input may look
I disagree with you because of tribal comments. President Trump called Africa continent "Shithole" then Putin Russia presido called Africa Continent "Cemetery" and if as a citizen of Nigeria I don't have common basic amenities first thing any reasonable government can give their citizens even "Shithole" is better than me talk more of cemetery.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by 27Pushing30: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Remember how even republicans rigged Florida for Bush against Gore?

Only thing you need to understand is Trump lacks decency

WandaMaximoff:

A system that worked all these years and it took four years of Trump to send it all to the dogs.

I'd like Trump to win so America can fall.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Elfaris(m): 8:37am On Nov 05, 2020
CSTRR:

Who are the agents of Darkness?
The politicians.

Calling Nigeria a Sithole is not why Nigeria is a Sithole.

Hiding your head in the sand is.

Nigeria is an unmitigated hell hole.

Admitting that alone is a more patriotic duty than what 99‰ of your politicians have done.

Lol it's obvious you and your disgusting deranged set of clowns are the agents of darkness. I never mentioned names but since you know yourselves, you popped up. Y'all cry and shout all over the place, calling the country all sorts of names but your deluded selves have done nothing to improve your region in any way to buttress your point of having a separate country. Go fix yourselves first. mtcheew.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2020

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Babinski: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2020
Bsc:
Even the bookies knew Joe Biden would win , The instruments and plans were already in place, despite his debate flops and claims to end fracking .
He has bn in politics for 40+ years and sure know the game.
I hope Americans won't regret a new government just as we have ?

Americans regreted voting in Trump. From Trump's actions, he is an institutions destroyer. If not that US has strong institutions, Trump would have wrought serious damage. Imagine trying to cast aspersion on the electoral process? That is unprecendented in US history.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Parkees(f): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

I think a referendum/plebiscite on who wants in or out of the Nigeria you so love, would've been ideal. There's no question in my mind that Nigeria as it is presently would only get tongue lashed at any given time by the strange bed fellows subsisting therein. My take is, Nigeria is not only a zoo/shithole its the worst experiment embarked on by the human race.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by LordOfTheGame: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

You're dumber than anyone can imagine with the above statement. US is a more unique country of foreigners/migrants in specific location together. What they share in common is more than their differences. Things like culture, religion, ideologies, race, educational system, dressing code and foods. But can that be said of your shithole country, Nigeria? We have different religious beliefs, different ethnicity and tribes, different cultures, different educational systems and mostly different ideologies. The north have the born yo rule mentality, the West said they're liberals, the East/S South are more republican in nature. We believe in live and let others live too but the North believes in winner takes it all and subjugate the rest of the people. So we have more differences than commons and the only solution to all these things is disintegration.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Nofcks2give: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

Exactly my thoughts, so sad even our so called celebrities and politicians in Nigeria feel the need to always insult the country thereby killing the little patriotism left in their Nigerian fans and followers, also destroying our sovereignty across the world.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by LordOfTheGame: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Godoverevery:
first you said ...
we will win huge...then
we are winning in every state... after seeing you have been rejected narrative change to
We are winning but they want to steal our victory with mail in ballot
You are heading to supreme court

What most people supporting this man don't understand is governance isn't only about economy......this man have divided the US more than any president.
He is a pure racist....how many blacks are in his cabinet,how many did he appoint into key positions.... anyone who doesn't share is veiw he insult calling them all kind of names.

The Americans have spoken they are tired of a man who doesn't care if the country goes into flames and people dieing in thousands by covid just for economy boom.

You people should stop this sane line of dividing the people and that. Were Americans united before? This has been their nature but most of you don't know. The issue here is not about Trump's personality but about the world and your life. Globalists that you're supporting might win and take over then they will show what you don't know about them. One works gov't is in full gear to take over and all the things you consider evil will now become a new normal. Talking about division, who one earth is more divisive than the dullard most of you supported to Aso villa? Who can be more bigot than buhari and his northern co-criminals ?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by monex(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

Did you see Trump talking about baboon and dogs soaking in blood or threatening to make Nigeria ungovernable if he loses. He simply threatens with a law suit.

Tell that to those currently in Aso Rock and the Lion of Ubima respectively.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by rafosky1: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2020
Biden will win even without the Pennsylvania votes. It's a done deal.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Johnnyessence(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2020
Palehair:

It's true man. CNN admitted they are taking things slow. They don't want to jinx anything
I say it again that it's false.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12am On Nov 05, 2020
freshMallam1122:
see one of the nigerian trump idiot who did not vote for trump but his shouting for trump.. nigerian mentality go take u go sambisa forest..how I wish u listen to me by now u will have known that trump will lost....PDP an APC dong use ur brain like butter chop bread u can't see nothing good in yr country an another man's country election is we're u are still spoting the wrong. . wat has trump really do for nigerian an African... nothing.apart from bashing buhari..we need some one who can oust buhari not bashing...trump kns buhari is death...but all he dos is calling him deathly president..an mind u Biden might trouble him too ..his the first candidate to call for probe of lekki massacre...so bro stop this please... reason like a real human being abeg..this no be mentality were we go take barnish APC an PDP for naija..abeg rethink
you are very clueless for replying this way. Besides it's not over yet and their will be recount of votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona. Stop displaying your ignorance here OK.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Kingspin(m): 9:21am On Nov 05, 2020
dukeprince50:

Talk is cheap.

See your country
https://www.nairaland.com/6226604/malami-hoodlums-wearing-army-uniform
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by dukeprince50: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2020
cybernaut:
I disagree with you because of tribal comments. President Trump called Africa continent "Shithole" then Putin Russia presido called Africa Continent "Cemetery" and if as a citizen of Nigeria I don't have common basic amenities first thing any reasonable government can give their citizens even "Shithole" is better than me talk more of cemetery.
we are on same page, we both hate our politicians, but unlike u, I don't hate my country, read through my post
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Benjosh123(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Am certian they will regret voting trump out
Bsc:
Even the bookies knew Joe Biden would win , The instruments and plans were already in place, despite his debate flops and claims to end fracking .
He has bn in politics for 40+ years and sure know the game.
I hope Americans won't regret a new government just as we have ?
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Godoverevery: 9:39am On Nov 05, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

You people should stop this sane line of dividing the people and that. Were Americans united before? This has been their nature but most of you don't know. The issue here is not about Trump's personality but about the world and your life. Globalists that you're supporting might win and take over then they will show what you don't know about them. One works gov't is in full gear to take over and all the things you consider evil will now become a new normal. Talking about division, who one earth is more divisive than the dullard most of you supported to Aso villa? Who can be more bigot than buhari and his northern co-criminals ?
that the problems with u gullible people....who comparing trump with buhari.....am I the voting him out.....nigga channel your frustration to the Americans who are voting against him.

Only a fool will support a man who doesn't give a shit about you.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by webmaster99(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2020
“At any given moment you have the power to say: this is not how the story is going to end.
Amateus sit around and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.”
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
Nothing will work unless you do

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by freshMallam1122: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are very clueless for replying this way. Besides it's not over yet and their will be recount of votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona. Stop displaying your ignorance here OK.
I should have called u ipob but No..there are reasonable ipob who don't reasons an rant like you..so u believe trump deserve another term just like u wanted buhari for second term...see the way u de chest beat for another man's country ooo.......there shall be recount.... recount my foot....even if the count 100times trump will still fail...have told u before that's not Niger or nigeria..that's is USA,,wat will be will be
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by int0x80(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2020
AKswift:
Biden does not need Penn State to win. While he has every right to seek clarification, his tenure as the POTUS will come to end next Feb!
Fixed: January 20 2021 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by int0x80(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2020
They are chasing shadows grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by int0x80(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Babinski:

Americans regreted voting in Trump. From Trump's actions, he is an institutions destroyer. If not that US has strong institutions, Trump would have wrought serious damage. Imagine trying to cast aspersion on the electoral process? That is unprecendented in US history.
Don't argue with those brain dead humans. At last, decorum, decency, intelligence and "a dog" will return to the house of people "The White house" I can't wait for inauguration day! grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by OpinionCounts(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

Rotfl.

A supreme Court controlled by your lord and saviour Trump and his devilish republicans.

Why do you think he was making noise discouraging mail in ballots?

They are counting mail in ballots now that shows Biden is leading and gaping him, now he wants the Supreme court he controls to stop the counting.

America has lost its moral compass, even a Nigerian president won't order INEC to stop counting votes.

Do you know what you are saying at all about a Nigerian's president interference in election?

shocked A Nigerian president won't order INEC to stop counting votes? shocked shocked

Let me tell you...a Nigerian president will not only order INEC to stop counting votes, he will order INEC to manufacture votes, tear opposition's votes, cancel results from polling centers where opposition had lead and declare inconclusive any other result that is not favoring him, and guess what? INEC will do exactly that.

The American president is even trying to do his own through a legitimate and democratic means( through the courts), a Nigerian president does not need to waste his time with court process, it will be a single phone call to the INEC chairman and the rest will be history.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2020
freshMallam1122:
I should have called u ipob but No..there are reasonable ipob who don't reasons an rant like you..so u believe trump deserve another term just like u wanted buhari for second term...see the way u de chest beat for another man's country ooo.......there shall be recount.... recount my foot....even if the count 100times trump will still fail...have told u before that's not Niger or nigeria..that's is USA,,wat will be will be
keep on displaying your clueless ignorance, as if you voted before In US. Keep on displaying your ignorance. It will be recounted again.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by freshMallam1122: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Johnnyessence:
keep on displaying your clueless ignorance, as if you voted before In US. Keep on displaying your ignorance. It will be recounted again.
Sooooo.....an that will make trump win....soon u go turn am to..we will win in court as ur normal rants over here..go siddon jore
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2020
freshMallam1122:
Sooooo.....an that will make trump win....soon u go turn am to..we will win in court as ur normal rants over here..go siddon jore
just avoiding you here. You are just a nuisance in nairaland. America system is different from Nigeria system. So get that to your skull.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by lightwind(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2020
5thcolm:

Sisterly, you've moved to this thread now after you reported a false story in another thread. You are really doing the most.
Can you xplain exactly what you mean by democrats rigging.
You need to understand america is not Nigeria.
Mail-in ballot is a normal thing here.
Trump discouraged his people from voting by mailing-in. Democrats encouraged it cause of Covid.

I have friends here that have only always voted by mail-in ballot, so there is no rigging.

Since democrats encourage mail-in ballot, it is only fair that most mail-in ballot results would go to Biden.
Mail-in ballot is what is remaining for counting now so Biden's figure is expected to grow more than Trump's.
Just so you know, the surprise among people i know here is how close this election is. Expectations was for Biden to blow Trump away
Lol surprise blowing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Jung-un Becomes First Leader To Cross Into The South After 65years(Photos / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF / Samuel Kobina Annim Suffers Stroke On Live TV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.