Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute (39301 Views)

Ukraine war: NATO will respond in kind if Putin uses chemical weapons - Biden / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Trump Campaign Files Lawsuit To Halt Michigan Ballot Counting Temporarily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by freshMallam1122: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2020
Johnnyessence:
just avoiding you here. You are just a nuisance in nairaland. America system is different from Nigeria system. So get that to your skull.
nonsensical mofo
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Johnnyessence(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2020
freshMallam1122:
nonsensical mofo
nonsensical nuisance on nairaland.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Deb2020: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Let Biden Wins if he is Including Nigeria in Visa Lottery Jare .....Quoting Quoting People Food don land for you Oya ...
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by Palehair: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I say it again that it's false.
Kkkk believe what you want
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by stayclearofme: 11:26am On Nov 05, 2020

Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by CSTRR: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Elfaris:

Lol it's obvious you and your disgusting deranged set of clowns are the agents of darkness. I never mentioned names but since you know yourselves, you popped up. Y'all cry and shout all over the place, calling the country all sorts of names but your deluded selves have done nothing to improve your region in any way to buttress your point of having a separate country. Go fix yourselves first. mtcheew.
My region?
What's my region? Did I state my region?

Your brain cells are countable.

I am sure you have not eaten today.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by orisa37: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
bewla:
Yeah that's the Bush family u mean am sure they are call cowboys

Pennsylvania Cowherders.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by saintneo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2020
AKswift:
Biden does not need Penn State to win. While he has every right to seek clarification, tenure as the POTUS will come to end next Feb!

January grin cheesy
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by PresidentJosh20(m): 3:19am On Nov 06, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's the good thing about America, they don't go ahead calling their country names and spoiling it in every goddamn opportunity, they know the country is theirs and they must fix it, while Nigerians will destroy their country, break prisons, break police stations and steal guns, threaten to go to Aso rock to bring presidents head and we will clap for that fool. Those same people will call the country a zoo and a shithole

I'm sure some people just noticed US election is not and cannot be 100% transparent but im yet to hear Americans insulting its country or Russians insulting Russia, rather they vent anger on politicians, why would someone open his stupid stinking disgusting mouth and call his country a shithole and threaten to bring it down, u deh mad?

Nigeria hasn't done anything bad to us, in fact it gave us so many opportunity and natural resources than most developed country but we destroyed it and still threatening to do worse, after destroying it ona wan leave, nobody is going nowhere, we will fix this country. It doesn't belong to any politician or terrorist group, na our own.
Its my country, any day, anytime I will rise to defend it, I no compare am to any other country. I'll be lying if I say i am not angry about the condition of this country but instead of complaining about the country others find themselves, I just wanna learn how to build the one that is handed to me. the world won't allow me become a kid forever so I can't sit all day and cry cos of my situation, I just wan do something about it, no matter how insignificant my input may look

MODIFIED Those insulting me should understand me first, we both hate our politicians but unlike u lot, I don't hate the country. This country has helped us, and has done better for us than UAE, Israel and America has done for her citizens by giving us natural resources and climate far better than those countries but unlike those countries, my country is cursed with bad people.
Your patriotism,sir,is top notch.We need to separate our bad leaders from our fruitful country only then will there real change.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by orisa37: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=DrKINGGZ post=95705654]

Can you now see for yourself what you have up there? Nothing, just a brain filled with piss.
Nigerian situation had successfully made you this daft! What a loss![/quoted.

Daft to you. Loss to you. I like and share that.
Re: Supreme Court Orders Pennsylvania Democrats To Respond In Ballot Dispute by oribi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Two countries flexing their supremacy. It can be resolved diplomatically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) / Saudi Arabia Abolishes Flogging As Punishment / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.