Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) (93641 Views)

Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by thesicilian: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Ehya. It's your job to enforce how I must feel. If I'm not shedding tears then I must be a terrible person.
But if you weren't overcome by some gratuitous self-righteousness you would have comprehended that I said the girl is funny and not the incident, funny in this sense meaning strange.
Because whether or not you admit it, stepping into a dark empty opened space hoping that the elevator magically appears is quite strange.
Ok
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Mrscarter(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2020
EVideos:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4065393263476787&id=100000184615106

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N03iYKhutY

Lalasticlala

Damn. I got stuck in one for two hours once undecided
Am a little claustrophobic too undecided
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2020
Not surprised we're still in 2020

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by omodaamola: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Chai! shocked
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by BlaqT: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2020
she almost passed her death, omg

1 Like

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by ceejayluv(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2020
The elevator entrance wasn't safe in the first place... Why wasn't it cordoned off pending repair?
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by ignis: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2020
thesicilian:

Will you still find it funny if it happens to your sister?

Hell no

1 Like

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by DAramis: 11:51am On Nov 05, 2020
It is a very big unfortunate situation that she found herself in. She had already crossed the elevator to the other side (probably to use the staircase) before she returned.

May we never found ourselves in this unfortunate situation. People need to be vigilant and observant when doing something.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2020
DryMouth:
Jisos!
What a way to die!
That establishment is useless!
Even in my office building, i dnt use lift, never!!
I dnt trust nigerians handling oyibo technology and the call me village man for that.
My boss said i shuld follow him out of lagos for a business, i jst told him the truth. I can't take local flight cos am scared. I told I ll meet him in the other state the next day cos I'll be coming in a bus. Since den they av bin calling me village man but who cares
Even escalator in the building, am still scared to use it.

Bros I need that job when I go dey follow my boss jump from flight to flight...
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2020
Get a good lawyer and she the muda fuckers

1 Like

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 05, 2020
DAramis:
It is a very big unfortunate situation that she found herself in. She had already crossed the elevator to the other side (probably to use the staircase) before she returned.

May we never found ourselves in this unfortunate situation. People need to be vigilant and observant when doing something.
The HOTEL MANAGEMENT should be sued heavily.
That's CARELESSNESS...
Careless Lifestyle.
Always managing things..

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2020
becky39000:
SCAM thread!!!! Beware. Don't click link, there is no video.
Let me see how you will hack my facebook account!!!!
phishing.
anyway your Facebook password is your nairaland username, you better to change it asap
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2020
KillerBeauty:

Air is the safest means of transportation. You risked your life taking a bus. How many plane crash have happened in Nigeria this year compared to number of road accidents. Maybe you preferred bus because you are scared of height.
train is.
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Litmus: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2020
IamCeazer:
Naija na scam..
D lift lifted her 2 her maker.
R.I.P

What has Naija to do with this sad tragedy? Individuals fall to their deaths in similarly situations all over the world. And, actually, this type of accident is a Hollywood mainstay because it is so common.

You’d be on safer ground faulting Nigeria for your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Ournolly: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The girl na one funny girl o.

But has she been confirmed dead
How is she funny?
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Xzellentgraphic: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
Its so sad....
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
The carelessness is on the girl's part.. How can you just step into what you didn't observe? Death was simply call her
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
This hotel should be sued to high heavens.

Their negligence just cost a precious human life.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2020
KillerBeauty:

Air is the safest means of transportation. You risked your life taking a bus. How many plane crash have happened in Nigeria this year compared to number of road accidents. Maybe you preferred bus because you are scared of height.
the bolded is correct I even missed my exams cos the exam venue was in a three storey building and I'm so scared of heights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Christyaba(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2020
Biodun556:

I have never seen a situation like that before. The door shouldn't have opened when there's no lift there. It is not funny at all. The hotel management should be sued for killing that lady with their negligence

There are two doors, the floor door and the elevator door, they open simultaneously but unfortunately the follor door open at the press of the button which shouldn't be so.
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2020
thesicilian:

Will you still find it funny if it happens to your sister?
Savage......#fatality undecided....the guy should go and hang himself grin

To the girl that die due to negligence of the hotel management RIP undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by tyup(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2020
DryMouth:
Jisos!
What a way to die!
That establishment is useless!
Even in my office building, i dnt use lift, never!!
I dnt trust nigerians handling oyibo technology and the call me village man for that.
My boss said i shuld follow him out of lagos for a business, i jst told him the truth. I can't take local flight cos am scared. I told I ll meet him in the other state the next day cos I'll be coming in a bus. Since den they av bin calling me village man but who cares
Even escalator in the building, am still scared to use it.

I see you having ur Canadian visa next year but t'will only come if you can travel there by Bus cool
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by seguno2: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2020
TheManhattan:
Sue that whole establishment.

Are we not too religious for that
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
The hotel should be closed down forever
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2020
Her family about to get some big pay
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by AlphaT1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The girl na one funny girl o.

But has she been confirmed dead
Dis one is high on dog shit.....Na person wey d sniff suck away d reason like dis.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Neddstark: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2020
Damn it. And she already passed it at first. Her instincts told her to try the elevator. God help us to resist the wrong instincts

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) / Bodybuilding Taken Too Far.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.