Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) (93645 Views)

Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / Why NCDC Doesn’t Want To Lift The Lockdown / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
2cribz:
No be her fault. She no dey use elevator na. Why will u walk into a dark place,secondly elevators i know when engaged got the whole steel doors locked. So how come this one see where to pass.
My brother, that hotel should be held responsible for killing the young lady. The elevator door was supposed to be locked. It wasn't her fault at all. It's quite unfortunate. May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ikea81:
Everyone in this hotel should be arrested.

Even the guests?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Funflipper: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oblongata:
That lift was faulty, it should have been closed down... but hear the yeye people already blaming her

Exactly my thoughts. That is defective elevator. The doors should never have stayed open. The family of that lady should sue the hotel management immediately.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by englishmart(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
The lift cabin door wasn't open, the landing shaft door was. Too sad. Bad safety condition

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Omijin: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
KillerBeauty:

Air is the safest means of transportation. You risked your life taking a bus. How many plane crash have happened in Nigeria this year compared to number of road accidents. Maybe you preferred bus because you are scared of height.

The number of cars that travel daily is far more than that of aeroplane. That maybe one of reasons road accident is more than air

1 Like

Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by friendl: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oh!my gosh
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
thorpido:
The hotel should be sued.
This is pure manslaughter. In sane countries, they may have to sell, the hotel and borrow additional money to pay for damages.
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Oblongata:
That lift was faulty, it should have been closed down... but hear the yeye people already blaming her
don't blame the fools for blaming her, blame ignorance and naivety. Maybe being their first, they assume that what they have there is the proper way an elevator should work.
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by honest1480(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The girl na one funny girl o.

But has she been confirmed dead
I pity your poor mentality
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by busky007: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
[s]the bolded is correct I even missed my exams cos the exam venue was in a three storey building and I'm so scared of heights[/s]
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by ebenezary(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
bad management everywhere
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by tyup(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2020
DryMouth:

I can enter international flights bro as long as they are not being piloted by Nigerians.

why not?? Nigerians are also Fine Pilots

do you know 80% of crashed Planes in the last 5years are piloted by foreigners??
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Always ask if u can use the lift, don't assume u might just be saving urself

Even in a seemingly ultramodern building, bro, I still ask o

Av seen things with lifts as a marketer in Lagos from entering diff buildings
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by fubsy: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
The management of the hotel should be liable for the death caused by their faulty facility.
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by DryMouth: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
tyup:

why not?? Nigerians are also Fine Pilots

do you know 80% of crashed Planes in the last 5years are piloted by foreigners??
E nor concern me...
I can't sit and watch a Nigerian pilot me.
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by ebenezer202l(f): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
becky39000:

See Clown!!!!
Dey login nahw,
Ode
I was just kidding with you and you called me ode?
are you this uncivilized?
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
See how death called her back after she walked past the lift.

Any lift without attendant, I no dey enter. I rather climb the stairs
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by oyinella(f): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
DryMouth:

Any bus can serve.
Bus is not as advanced as plane so I believe naija can handle it to some extent.
oh okay
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by becky39000(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
phishing.
anyway my Facebook password is my nairaland username, I better to change it asap

I agree smiley please do
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by becky39000(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
ebenezer202l:
I was just kidding with you and you called me ode?
are you this uncivilized?

That's your own cup of tea!!!
Online Privacy is not something to joke with.
Take whatever I said as you like.
E no concern me!!
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Mejor79(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
The family should seek legal redress and compensation to the turn of 50million Naira from the court.
The Hotel management did not apply due Safety measures.
No safety officer who would have managed safety risk, at least safety sign should have been placed or lift shut till maintenance is done.
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by emoney09: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
The girl na one funny girl o.
But has she been confirmed dead
You are mad
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
The madness of a country
Re: A Lady Killed By Asaba Hotel Lift - Caught On CCTV (Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
The Hotel should be closed down, such can not happen in a developed country and the hotel is still open for business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jack Ma's Donation To Fight COVID-19 Arrives Nigeria / British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) / Bodybuilding Taken Too Far.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.