Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet (34352 Views)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Generalfo6(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
They must be blackmailing him to either apologize for what he tweeted or meet them in court, guy man fear,, cheesy
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Englov(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by bancoleh: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by TecM0: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
cool

Maturity is necessary

He goofed and corrected himself

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by wizkidblogger(f): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
ohk
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by twilliamx(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2020
K
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by duality(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2020
Any one who advocated for buhari to be president in 2015, is not intelligent irrespective of who you think the person is.

Don't give them media space. Japhet is one of such person.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by OgundeleTeju: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2020
This is a very nice one
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Franktom247(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Omojuwa has always been an apc sympatizer i am not suprised again to see evil being committed and you dont speak against it makes you more worse than the evil doer
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Freestainworld(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2020
This is oppression, seizing someone's passport because of apology, how is this man even a pastor
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Verify before throwing bullets to the cyber you say NO.

The damaging you have done or which may cause can you erase them ?

Even holy book says eager to hear but reluctant to say.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:
Coward!

Not surprised though, it’s in their genetics.
No, that's how Sensible human behaves. He realized his mistake and apologize. You and your people lack this.

It's in your genetics to be Hypocrite, to always call Black, white and follow sheepishly. what a trait

5 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Thunder1010: 8:15am On Nov 05, 2020
A lot of people have suno in the pool of fake news. Kudos to Omojuwa at least he can come out to correct the wrong.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Aklee4994(m): 8:16am On Nov 05, 2020
Say what you do.
Do what you say.

COWARD.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by 900warriorz: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2020
BrownLondon:
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023.

haters can go s*ck a d!ck.
Seconded grin
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Xisnin(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2020
Osinbajo's electoral value may be non-existent by 2023. He takes all the blames for the government while getting no praise.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Davash222(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

No, that's how Sensible human behaves. He realized his mistake and apologize. You and your people lack this.

It's in your genetics to be Hypocrite, to always call Black, white and follow sheepishly. what a trait
Ghetto politician, sensible humans think before they talk/tweet.

2 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by jrusky(m): 8:18am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:
Coward!

You are a fool I repeat Nnwanne you are a fool so if you wrong person unknowingly you can not apologize? Una too arrogant I dont know why I never shared this demonic gene in igbo blood I just thank God.

You just come here and rant foolishly like dog. Think, bro think before posting a comment.

Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2020
Coward. Follow these people at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Vanzcharles(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2020
BrownLondon:
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023.

Osinbajo?? He's been there let him fear God and leave. Power is not made for him alone.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by SmartPolician: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2020
BrownLondon:
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023.

Go buck naked so we haters can start with yours
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by TheRareGem1(f): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Osinbajo?? He's been there let him fear God and leave. Power is not made for him alone.

Please will that solve your problem in your life or your family problems?

Quit the hypocrisy already

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by BruncleZuma: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2020
Nah him way, once DSS call am e go start to jump jump, half-baked.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by DAYOODS(m): 8:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:
Coward!

You are right the guy is a big coward.

Looking for master of ceremony for wedding, birthday etc. Call MCgreatd 08134717377

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Vanzcharles(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Please will that solve your problem in your life or your family problems?

Quit the hypocrisy already

Hypocrisy how, I mean why should Osinbajo be there? He definitely will come under the same party and the same set of incompetent appointment would still remain in office.

We need overhauling, by 2023 he would have served 8 years in office. He can go to bed. Na curse for Nigeria?Unless he is power drunk, considering how his administration failed woefully. We can't have him there for 12 years on a stretch. We deserve better in this country, enough of recycling leaders.

And yes it would solve the problems in my family and Nigeria.
Good morning!!
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Josywhyte: 8:38am On Nov 05, 2020
Omujuwa u must be a fool to have withdrawn that statement. U think i will withdraw or apologize for saying the truth? Never. If it hurts d VP then let him sit up and make the country better again. If not,then Bleep him and his cohorts.
Lastly,i never knew u are such a hypocrite. Did the VP tell u the steps he's taking to reform the police? Did he feel remorse about the lost souls taken by the army at the lekki shooting? Did he try to reach out to the families of the deceased? Did he ever try to visit the scene of event and see things for himself? What do u think he has done since the BLACK TUESDAY massacre? Nothing
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Comedian2019: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Twitter celebrity, Japhet J. Omojuwa, simply known as @omojuwa on his Twitter handle has apologised to the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof, Yemi Osinbajo.

Few days ago, Omojuwa dragged the VP in a matter relating to EndSars without having the full knowledge of the steps the vice president has been taking since the start of the protest.

He tweeted that
And last night, he said that he has the full knowledge of what the Vice President is doing towards ending police brutality and reforming the Nigeria police, hence he apologise on his altercation.

"
https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1324097776045740032?s=19
This is a wake up call for social media influencers to always verify whatever they put out there so as to reduce the level of fake news, hate speech and misleading information to the general public.
This is not hate speech, but a misinformation. Even governments give wrong information, then later forced to admit when the truth becomes public knowledge. Good he apologized, that's the right thing to do, instead of stubborn denial like APC government does.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by sapientia(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2020
He did noble.

Takes courage to do that.

Maybe Prof Osibanjo have made efforts to get the passport back.

Its Simple.

But me that is not in the know has every right to say Prof Osibanjo is a clown who disappointed me.

I know he has no real powers according to our fraudulent Constitution but he has not done enough.

He was one of the factors that perfected the packaging of Buhari because some people believed his position as a pastor and a SAN can balance out Buhari's doctorial tendencies.

Five years down and it has gotten worst. .

It will forever be known in history that during when he was the VP, protesting against the government became officially illegal and can actually be a threat to your life.

Shame shame shame to this APC led government.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by TheRareGem1(f): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2020
Josywhyte:
Omujuwa u must be a fool to have withdrawn that statement. U think i will withdraw or apologize for saying the truth? Never. If it hurts d VP then let him sit up and make the country better again. If not,then Bleep him and his cohorts.
Lastly,i never knew u are such a hypocrite. Did the VP tell u the steps he's taking to reform the police? Did he feel remorse about the lost souls taken by the army at the lekki shooting? Did he try to reach out to the families of the deceased? Did he ever try to visit the scene of event and see things for himself? What do u think he has done since the BLACK TUESDAY massacre? Nothing

Did the VP tell u the steps he's taking to reform the police? Did he feel remorse about the lost souls taken by the army at the lekki shooting? Did he try to reach out to the families of the deceased? Did he ever try to visit the scene of event and see things for himself?

Yes, if you follow the happenings around the VP, you will know all these things he's been doing

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Comedian2019: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2020
emrain:
Coward. Follow these people at your peril.
Apart from this case, that guy is unsteady in his tweets, He behaves like those guys who bark, collect settlement, then make a sharp U-turn.
I just unfollowed him.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by cmecproblem(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2020
After the damage has been done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Wears #RevolutionNow Beret (Photos) / few pictures and All about ABA ( The Great Enyimba City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.