Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet (34355 Views)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / 'Tinubu Will Run with A Muslim VP': NNPC deletes tweet, issues disclaimer / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by bluecircle470: 8:50am On Nov 05, 2020
lomprico:
Dem don threaten you ni! leave matter the VP can't do anything about the endsars killings and the intimidation and account freezing that is going on now. he is sidon look!

Online ipob pigs

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by AerialMapper: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2020
When will he apologize for supporting the tyrant in office today?

When will he apologize to GEJ for the insults?

Japhet was expecting a media aide position for his hard work but it went to Bashir...and then Japhet turned to football analyst

This government has done far worse than GEJ but Japhet is silent

Gay ass t.w.at
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Femeto: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2020
He is doing nothing just say it.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by AK481(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2020
My question; what has or what is Osinbajo doing against the autocratic nature and attitude of his boss and his followers which is now being taken to the next level by Wike in oyigbo/obigbo
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by lastempero: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2020
sapientia:
He did noble.

Takes courage to do that.

Maybe Prof Osibanjo have made efforts to get the passport back.

Its Simple.

But me that is not in the know has every right to say Prof Osibanjo is a clown who disappointed me.

I know he has no real powers according to our fraudulent Constitution but he has not done enough.

He was one of the factors that perfected the packaging of Buhari because some people believed his position as a pastor and a SAN can balance out Buhari's doctorial tendencies.

Five years down and it has gotten worst. .

It will forever be known in history that during when he was the VP, protesting against the government became officially illegal and can actually be a threat to your life.

Shame shame shame to this APC led government.

He is more than a clown to me and the worst is that he ridiculed the 2 honorable title attatched to his name. Why not resign, that would have been the most honourable thing he could have done.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Realhommie(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2020
jrusky:

You are a fool I repeat Nnwanne you are a fool so if you wrong person unknowingly you can not apologize? Una too arrogant I dont know why I never shared this demonic gene in igbo blood I just thank God.

You just come here and rant foolishly like dog. Think, bro think before posting a comment.

Shame on you.
I'm glad this is coming from his own tribesman.... Thanks for standing for that which is right and honourable.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by chloride6: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Imagine Laundering don start

grin grin
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Champneys: 9:01am On Nov 05, 2020
BrownLondon:
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023.
haters can go s*ck a d!ck.

Konida fun e, oloshi omo eranko!
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Zeesugar(f): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:
Coward!

Not surprised though, it’s in their genetics.
you meant Brave not everyone sees their wrong and accept it before all. The fact that he those not share same ideology with you makes him no coward
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by olatuns2017: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Twitter celebrity, Japhet J. Omojuwa, simply known as @omojuwa on his Twitter handle has apologised to the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof, Yemi Osinbajo.

Few days ago, Omojuwa dragged the VP in a matter relating to EndSars without having the full knowledge of the steps the vice president has been taking since the start of the protest.

He tweeted that
And last night, he said that he has the full knowledge of what the Vice President is doing towards ending police brutality and reforming the Nigeria police, hence he apologise on his altercation.

"
https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1324097776045740032?s=19
This is a wake up call for social media influencers to always verify whatever they put out there so as to reduce the level of fake news, hate speech and misleading information to the general public.

If you have sense
Don't be move with what you read on social media
Always ask questions
Don't just accept and act!
Especially either from PDP or APC influencers
Most celebrates are politically motivated
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by webmaster99(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2020
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time.
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
If everything seems to be under control, you’re not going fast enough.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
The only difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.”
Unsuccessful people make their decisions based on their current situations. Successful people make their decisions based on where they want to be.”
Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.”
“Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Joylove2324(f): 9:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Osinbajo is our man
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Rugaria: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2020
Who's he!?
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Dinirojones(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2020
Thunder fire osinbajo and Zulum .....youth ti take over ....
BrownLondon:
Osinbajo/Zulum 2023.

haters can go s*ck a d!ck.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by authority2006(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:
Coward!

I thought you guys have moved passed this when you were hailing them for spearheading #Endsars protests. What has now changed between few weeks ago and today?

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by zoomzoom(m): 9:29am On Nov 05, 2020
[quote author=softset post=95707399]This is what happens when you dont verify stuff before posting.

The good thing is that he realized he made a mistake and apologized.

I want to believe @omojuwa should have had the GOOD SENSE to also share with us those STERLING EFFORTS of @OSINBAJO that he finally SAW THE LIGHT on that he didn't previously.
WHAT has OSINBAJO done towards ending POLICE brutality?
WHAT has CHANGED?.
Shebi THEY are FREEZING ACCOUNTS and placing people on NO-FLY LIST?.

Dis CORNTREE!!!.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by authority2006(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2020
paulolee:
coward grow some cojones....its funny how some online activist easily go back to their words after saying them and begin to apologize for saying the truth...
I know dis guy for long n cnt take him serious again because he is just a coward jus like d so called naira Marley...
getting scared over nothing n for jus insulting a "common" v.p when we all know how many people insult GEJ bt online and offline very easily without apologizing. ....

He insulted the VP, the said VP hadn't even replied him before he deleted his trash. Why are you now crying as if someone threatened him to go back on his allegation?

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by mystical109(m): 9:36am On Nov 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

No, that's how Sensible human behaves. He realized his mistake and apologize. You and your people lack this.

It's in your genetics to be Hypocrite, to always call Black, white and follow sheepishly. what a trait
what mistake?
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Solatium(m): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2020
Nelly4you:
all these things tire me
check my signature for your logo and flyer design

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Solatium(m): 9:42am On Nov 05, 2020
softset:
This is what happens when you dont verify stuff before posting.

The good thing is that he realized he made a mistake and apologized.

Precisely my position.
these guy's Clout chase, Bandwagon,Bully their target to submission and once you have a contrary opinion they unleash their social media mob on you.
They are not different from those who they condemned, infact they are worse or will do worse if positions were swa

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by LegacyB: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Well done Japhet, only the brave at heart, knows sorry never makes you weak.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by seangy4konji: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2020
Coward.

What steps are the morons taking
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Rocktation(f): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2020
SMH. Total absence of filtering systems.
Perhaps, people fulfil a little more of their lives' missions, whenever they tender apologies. I'd rather not offend anybody in the first instance.

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by BrownLondon(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2020
Champneys:

Konida fun e, oloshi omo eranko!
koni dafun baba e, omo ale
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by FILEBE(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2020
Davash222:
Coward!

This is not act of cowardice brother. Infact it bravery to admit he was wrong and let go of ego and whatever influence. He verified and made an apology. I had accuse PHCN of not fixing a transformer fault on our street . We were in darkness for 3days. I called and accused them of not attending to us. I para gan.

Only for me to realize they have been coming every day and the job does require patience . My hand fell, I called back and apologized.

Let us always encourage what ever is right. Whether you like the person or not

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by seunmsg(m): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2020
Omojuwa should shove his useless apology down his stinking ass. They put out false tweets deliberately just to get likes and retweets and then apologize when called out.

We could have avoided the deaths and carnage that took place after FG disbanded SARS and accepted all the demands of the protesters but idiots like Omojuwa were enjoying the clouts and Twitter validation that the protest was generating so they pushed people to continue endlessly with the protest until it got out of hand.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:27am On Nov 05, 2020
I'm sure they opened his files and threatened him to retract his tweets.

When your hands are soiled your mouth should remain closed.
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by chichima67791: 10:29am On Nov 05, 2020
:Osinbajo/Zulum 2023. haters can go s*ck a d!ck.Konida fun e, oloshi omo eranko!
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by temimimiko: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2020
WHAT IS ALL THE GRAMMAR FOR! SEE WHY FAST MOUTH OMOJUWA IS APOLOGISING...HE MUST HAVE MISSED THIS cry

1 Like

Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by xtervaganza(m): 11:03am On Nov 05, 2020
Anyone who knows omojuwa knows he's an hungry APC bottom feeder. The initial tweet was put out with the intention of finally praising the useless VP.

We from South west already know we don't have anybody in Abuja or aso rock so he's only fooling himself
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by olatuns2017: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2020
lastempero:

He is more than a clown to me and the worst is that he ridiculed the 2 honorable title attatched to his name. Why not resign, that would have been the most honourable thing he could have done.

If it were to be IPOB
He would have resigned Since 2018
The pastor is a coward
Re: Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet by Omezif(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2020
Without reason before reaction on some of things leads to be creating some problem on yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders / Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Meeting Between Buhari, APC Governors Ends In Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.