Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings (33051 Views)

Yoruba Names Whose Meanings Are Now Lost / 13 Trending Nigerian Slangs And Their Meanings / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings by Brotherbaby(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Some do come to pass but I don't place any believe on superstitious stuffs
Re: Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2020
IJEYdiamond:

NO.. Dear...from this idoma guys is a No No

Anger issue and this... na really 440 ooo

What i am trying to say.. is that idoma guys is no go area.... that is the meaning of 440..
Anger is a different thing entirely from this...
If that is your basis for 440, is your choice.
But running because your husband will die if you cheat is never an excuse.
That is a means of checking a wife promiscuity.
Re: Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings by drealzum(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2020
NobleAngell:
Hmmmmmm! You have no idea.
Lol..... Their believes can be silly most especially with funeral when you lose your wife right? I don't know much about them. Please tell me. I just met an idoma lady and she is pretty.
Re: Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings by NobleAngell(f): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
drealzum:

Lol..... Their believes can be silly right most especially with funeral when you lose your wife? I don't know much about them. Please tell me. I just met an idoma lady and she is pretty.
Hmmmmmm try to see beyond the beauty. They can be nice sha.

1 Like

Re: Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
uncle005:
Anger is a different thing entirely from this...
If that is your basis for 440, is your choice.
But running because your husband will die if you cheat is never an excuse.
That is a means of checking a wife promiscuity.

Oga all join.. its should be two way traffic... their men too cheat so the same punishment should befall him if such happens not just the idoma women and non idoma women that decides to marry from there... Some of them also need to go for anger management classes...

Women should open their eyes before they jump in all in the name of marriage...!!!
Re: Popular Omens/superstitions In Idoma Land And Their Meanings by Sleekfingers: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Na so some people believe that one jew man called jesus dey come......abegi second bass jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abstract Or Stylized African Art In Pictures / What Are The Top 5 Black Cultural Foods/Cuisines To You? / Caption The Throwback Picture Of Ooni Of Ife 'adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.