Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,295 members, 7,867,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17655 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2006
now you wana make me cry cry

tell me how i spoiled my chance
and how do i correct it.

this topic is all over NL so y delet it when all i needed was true love
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
typewriter, come on get a grip on yourself
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2006
Seun please delete this rubbish.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry cry
how can i ?

i mean all am saying here
u c some time love just come to u from the wrong place
but like i said earlier, i ve no power over it just like when one is hungry
he/she hear nothing but food. sees nothing but food smells nothing but food
now u c what i mean.

snazzzy has infested like a virus
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2006
virus kill human beings so you better get yourself disinfected else you're gonna die!!!!!!! do you wonna die?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2006
not really that why i need all of you to help me
if u have a way to make this feeling stop
just let me have it
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2006
you know i talked with her al lenght last night but she won't understand
even at that i keep loving her the more imagine that!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2006
I wish that will help
but i did it all the time
and here i am still in love

cry cry cry cry cry
pls suggest something better,
u are the only friend that wants to really help since i was in NL
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by slimnike(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2006
Typewriter,go and sleep.That is the solution to your problem.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
have a deep long sleep and you'll be perfect!!!!!!!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hi Rhody
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2006
hi sweetie whassup wink
it's been quiet a while sad sad we've got some crap guy to deal with angry typewriter
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by dappy777(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Typewriter
My man, keep STRONG. You still have a chance with Snazzy, don't lose faith.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2006
sorry i just stood up i closed my eyes this long but sleep won't come
am in hell right now
pls. it seems you guys don't really take me serious?

i once witnessed this kind of burning desire
one guy was on fire just like i am now
but the baby won't have none of that
he begged and begged. in fact people have to hold him down for the girl to take a bus
as soon as our bus took off the guy was loosed but to our supprise the guy was riding his bike behind us like a 007. then I think of him as a fool but now am in the same trap.
now i know better.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2006
get a grip on yourself
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
Who da hell told u he will have a chance with Snazzy? Snazzy has made it clear that she does not want u why dont u just back off
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2006
you're just embarrassing yourself
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2006
Rhodalyn:

get a grip on yourself

get grip get grip
do i need i fan belt to get the grip on myself
i told a million times i have no control over this feeling

@queenzy I know u never wished me well but i have no chioce but to beg you to help me get snazzzy. pls. pls. i need her
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2006
hold it!!
if i manage to get a grip of myself
will that make snazzzy love me or will it make the feeling stop?
I need to know
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Typewritter

Even if i was dreaming, i will never help u get her. angry angry
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2006
why?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2006
boy, you cant possibly be in love with someone you dont even know, you're just in love with her looks not the human being herself so be a man and act like one just get it into your thick skull and forget it dont make us say stuffs we dont wonna say to you it loks like that's all we can do to make you sane again
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2006
Queenzy:

@Typewritter

Even if i was dreaming, i will never help u get her. angry angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy why Queenzy? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2006
not really don't make things worst

BUT we all LOve JESUS with all our hearts or was any of just playing games with HIM?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
the only one making things worst here is YOU, YOU typewriter
and look Jesus is different from humans so leave Him out of this!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2006
Rhodalyn:

boy, you can't possibly be in love with someone you don't even know, you're just in love with her looks not the human being herself so be a man and act like one just get it into your thick skull and forget it don't make us say stuffs we don't wonna say to you it loks like that's all we can do to make you sane again

yes we love Jesus and yet non of you have seen any oh His real Pics.
so why cant i love snazzy from afar. i have seen her profile her opinion on some issues here in NL so what else do i want? i was not after her for beauty alone/

remember some of our people abroad got marred to their wife just because the saw their pics as sent to them by parents or friends.  so what's ur excuse!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy why Queenzy? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cos i know Snazzy is not his type
I saw her for the first time on Monday and she is a very prety lady
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2006
you all should help me cos if i succeed you all will be at the wedding even properly at the high table cool cool
so see reason with me and win snazzy over for me. after all you girls have a way with her!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by bunkbobo: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2006
Typewriter:

you all should help me because if i succeed you all will be at the wedding even properly at the high table cool cool
so see reason with me and win snazzy over for me. after all you girls have a way with her!
Now we know how serious you are.
Goodluck to you, but please delete my name from your wedding guest list
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2006
well i know she is pretty, but that was never my attraction in the first place
i have seen more pretty than she but nothing made me look 2wise at them
i just have this feeling. but u guys won't understand.

now will you be happy if your love is eluding you?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2006
The girl is too pretty to ever find true love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.