Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,282 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17654 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Seun
Who told u that?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by bunkbobo: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
Maybe if you stop fighting like an area baby, snazzy will take you to the shops to buy fine clothes for you.

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
that's beats me Mr. admin sir

just look at me
trying all i could but the just take it as net stuff
i asked if she want me to come to her loction this weekend but she said NO

if they don't have faith in forum them why join?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
Seun what do you mean by that
and typewriter, if you still insist, then i wish all the best goodluck but dont make a fool of yourself
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2006
sorry am not fight am training to defend my love
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2006
that scary boy fighting there is very funny typewriter looks like you're pretty serious, my blessing at least you could be her friend if all else fails
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2006
thank u bon ami
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2006
my pleasure
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2006
typewriter, what are you gonna do now, i think snazzy's already got a boyfriend
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2006
but u as a lady what have i done wrong just tell me the truth, spare no details
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2006
Rhodalyn:

typewriter, what are you going to do now, i think snazzy's already got a boyfriend

so she told everyone who cares to listen
but is he the right one? what prove?

and don't everyone deserve his or her right lover?
not just a claim lover, but God reveled lover that i am
yes despite all odds am still in love with snazzzy.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by dappy777(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2006
All right ladies, pls help typewriter.  His approach has been wrong, but plssssssssssss pity him.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2006
thanks brother take 5
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2006
Yes oooo, pity him small.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2006
thanks again take another 5. now am getting better

Queenzy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Queenzy you claim to have seen her flesh and blood so you may know a better way than just laughing
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2006
Who are u all asking to pity him?
Has he not seen Snazzy's mail
address to send her his love
messages?

I still say Snazzy is not his type!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2006
Kai!!!snazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzydabomb!!!!!!!!!!!you alll have got me cracking my ribs here!!!Queenzy how are you?Kai,this tyoewriter sef,you are a real case!!!There is absolutely nothing I can do for you.I have said it,I am saying it,I will continue to say it

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Its no use,just drop it,I am happily in love with TOSIN,geddit?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2006
@ Seun I have already found true love tongue I am not "too beautiful to find true love",its not a crime to be beautiful,okay?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2006
b4 internet people marry their love only by pic sent to them by their relatives or parents so what is the diffrence?

@Queenzy is she not human? so what exactly do u mean not my type remember there is type in typwriter so explain it out
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2006
Typewriter in as much as they should pity u she is with someone already, what do you want her to do,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2006
welcome my love how was ur day i pray it was stress free amen
well am at ur Mercy again 2day so show some mercy for love heals all

@seun ur a lucky man how i wish i was that lucky, well like i said god knows the best!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2006
@Snazzy,
How u de jare? Abeg no mind this typewritter of a guy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2006
Badman888:

Typewriter in as much as they should pity u she is with someone already, what do you want her to do,

no matter how far you have travelled on the wrong lane the best and reasonable thing to do is to go back to the right lane as the map shows
she has not yet said I DO I DO with him so am here let her trace her way back to true love simple!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by bunkbobo: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2006
snazzydawn:

@ Seun I have already found true love tongue I am not "too beautiful to find true love",its not a crime to be beautiful,okay?
who is tosin again? abi he get two heads?
give typewriter a chance make we all rest jo
The bible says knock and it shall open, he has knocked enough and disturbing us now
please snazzy open the door for him before he knocks down tosin

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
thank sister
she knows better
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by IAH(f): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2006
Lol, @Seun so someone that is pretty cannot find true love. That's quite funny. I've never heard that before.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2006
he cannot knock Tosin down,he will be committing suicide!!!Jesus said knock and it shall be opened to you,does that means you open to thieves too?he didn't say open foolishly.If I were to open door for every knocker,hmmm,e for worry.Typewriter is just an overgrown kid who needs a toy to play with,I am not that toy.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Seun(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2006
Any man that dates her will have his judgement clouded by her looks. She'll have to keep up the good looks every day for the rest of life or else husband suddenly wake up and wander away. Have you ever been asked out by a boy without your looks being the primary motivator? And how will you be able to develop yourself in character or whatever when the boys you are dating are happily taking crap from you because of the privilege of showing you off?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2006
Pls Girls lets not digress
just plead with her to give me just one month to be with her then she can know who is true  love me or tosin
@NL :if u all remember every guy wanted my snazzy now where are them? they can't stand the heat and have all falling except my humble self,

@ snazzzy now its tosin the problem? then put us to netural test
and find out yourself
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2006
Seun this are some strong words, but i agree with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.