Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,343 members, 7,867,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. (17659 Views)

I Think Snazzy Is Also In Love With Typewriter (but She Hides It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2006
i never needed her looks that desperately but her opinion gels with mine, b4 u add her looks.
so take away her looks am still in love, now 2morrow always and 4ever
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2006
Seun,did I create myself? angry it is not my fault,that is why God gave me a good brain to go with the "beauty",at least,even though the first attraction is the looks,my behaviour and brains(the inner me)speaks for me.I don't mean to sound conceited but even with these "looks",I can go out of my way to help others,I am very very very friendly,ask those who interact with me on phone and personally,I do not carry about "airs",I have my faults too,I am not perfect,people who actually know me look beyond the beauty.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2006
cry cry cry cry cry maybe I should go and disfigure my self,then I will know those who will love me,abi?duhhhh!!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2006
i will still love u still the same as i do now
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2006
Typewriter would still love you ooooooo,
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2006
she don't get it do she?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2006
typewriter,thanks but no,thanks.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2006
snazzydawn:

cry cry cry cry cry maybe I should go and disfigure my self,then I will know those who will love me,abi?duhhhh!!!!

thats exactly my point if i lve for ur looks then what happens in 20 somthing years to come?
so i ove u cos of your personality which include ur opinion and reasoning level.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2006
alright alright,I have come up with a solution so that this "love" infatuation will leave you.Check my profile,you will see the reaaalllll me,uncensored.That should cure you of your emotional warts.

I have already "lost my looks"
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2006
well do you still have those sharp brains?
if yes i love as i did last year, yesterday and today
if no i will love u untilGod restore them back to you

baby its me i never change even if you do
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 10:03pm On Mar 14, 2006
sharrrrrrrap!!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2006
its more like sure rap
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2006
snazzydawn:

sharrrrrrrap!!!!
typewriter, the girlie said sharrrrrrrrrrrap so sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap angry why are you been sooooooooooo fxcking difficult
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2006
Queenzy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Queenzy you just keep laughing is that the best u can do?
u said i did it wrong since u saw snazzy tell me what i did wrong?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by bunkbobo: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2006
@ Seun:
''Any man that dates her will have his judgment clouded by her looks.  She'll have to keep up the good looks every day for the rest of life or else husband suddenly wake up and wander away.  Have you ever been asked out by a boy without your looks being the primary motivator?  And how will you be able to develop yourself in character or whatever when the boys you are dating are happily taking crap from you because of the privilege of showing you off?''

Baba Seun this is real bad belly i see so
Did you try your luck and failed
We have not heard the last of this story grin
Snazzy please open your mouth and talk cheesy
Name all those who have secretly tried and crashed embarassed
Nothing is hidden under the earth
Watch out for true Revelations Coming soon Ala Snazzy -de- bomb cool
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2006
Typewritter, snazzy can never date u that is one thing i am sure of.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2006
you never know what can happen queenzy
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2006
typewriter, havent you got a girlfriend? angry well if you've not, you might as well try and accept the fact that snazzy's already got one and she's happy with him why would you want  to interrupt if you really love her as you say, then leave her alone
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2006
fada lawd forgive them for they know not what they do
lets leave that in the past where it belong
all i need is my snazzy now and 4ever
not a thread of gossips

@Queenzy just tell me ur prove
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2006
Typewriter put ur picture people might reconsider.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by bunkbobo: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2006
Queenzy:

Typewritter, snazzy can never date u that is one thing i am sure of.

Queenzy  Haba, you are crying more than the bereaved.
Can you be more catholic than the Pope?
Someone cry for Queenzy too, make we hear word
please badman888 where are you
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2006
Rhodalyn:

typewriter, havent you got a girlfriend? angry well if you've not, you might as well try and accept the fact that snazzy's already got one and she's happy with him why would you want  to interrupt if you really love her as you say, then leave her alone

no girlfriend yes. but do u leave a child to play with fire just becase u love her and don't want the child to cry?
well l love this one baby and will not want her to see pains before she know i love her
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2006
well she doesnt love you! get it?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2006
Thats right

maybe if u put ur pics i may change my way of reasoning
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2006
let my love ask for it again
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by snazzydawn(f): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2006
Queenzy mbok don't mind them ja re!!!abi we gisted?Queenzy is right,I will sooooo not date typewriter.Abeg leff matter,let me go and sleep and there are no revelations to be revealed!!!I wonder why Seun propounded his theory.It does not apply to me in anyway,maybe when any of you meets me,you will change your minds.Goodnight,better people!!!
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2006
i wonder why he said that, oga seun, better come and clarify your statement
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Typewriter(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2006
good night love, and have a sweetdreams
me by ur side and the angels keep vigil.
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Rhodalyn(f): 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2006
God!!!!!!! dont you know when to give u?
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
buhahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap. by Badman888(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2006
Trypewriter is a true N-A-I-J-A guy he wont give up like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26)

Nairaland On Whatsapp. Drop Your Numbers. / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.